PDA

View Full Version : suggestion on personal stash

ezarf
09-23-2011, 03:45 PM
I find myself organizing my stash alot then it gets unorganized for no reason seems like, any way it could be like your inventory from highest to lowest would be pretty handy I think

octavos
09-23-2011, 03:49 PM
I find myself organizing my stash alot then it gets unorganized for no reason seems like, any way it could be like your inventory from highest to lowest would be pretty handy I think
I like Tabs.... tabs like your inventory, hats, guns, arms, legs chest, back pieces, and vanity :p and by level. :D

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I agree having the tabs that are in you inventory would be beneficial. The only thing is that unless you upgrade your stash, the amount of room is limited. Less than two slots per tab.

ezarf
09-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Tabs would be nice also but at very least being able to group like item colors would be nice, my 180 slots is pain to organize then come back and find random items seem to be moved for no reason or I just missed a few

Purist
09-24-2011, 09:08 AM
I've made a thread on this http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37253-Stash-suggestion&highlight=Stash+suggestion if you use search it avoids double threadig :)

But yes I still support getting the stag issue resolved