PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Paracelsus

EbenevTheMage
10-23-2016, 06:56 AM
Any tips to fight that Giant Skeleton, since he can pull and summon the deadly pool/curse?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

resurrected
10-23-2016, 07:01 AM
Stay in mid and spam skills. If he pull you use shield on time/nekro and run back. If tank heals you you wont die also.

Sorayai
10-23-2016, 07:39 AM
Stay in mid and spam skills. If he pull you use shield on time/nekro and run back. If tank heals you you wont die also.
Bad idea man.
Just die and wait for other players kill him, then revive. [emoji2]
And collect ur loot, then go to boogie [emoji2]
Aaaaaand....
Dance with the devil [emoji16]
Peace [emoji48]

soon
10-23-2016, 08:14 AM
Maybe use pet kelvin when he pulls. The skeletons spawn try a pet breeze.

In Lv 61 It's not very dificult.

alxe
10-23-2016, 08:42 AM
well if your a mage..u can use clock/gale to kill the skelton when he does the pull but i noticed he kills them..using the shiled when he unleashes the fire can keep you up alive..using a good stat pet or stunning him when he laughs..pre pull can also help

EbenevTheMage
10-23-2016, 10:54 AM
well, usually blue circle with blizzard over my head kills me alot, but anyway thanks for the input guys [emoji4]

Epw
10-23-2016, 06:59 PM
Bad idea man.
Aaaaaand....
Peace [emoji48]

I hate ppl with this kind of habitat..

Sorayai
10-23-2016, 07:45 PM
I hate ppl with this kind of habitat..
Weew, I got one hater [emoji16] [emoji106]
Man, my thread is a joke.
I didn't thought that for really to suggest him,its was just for fun.[emoji2]
there is ton of strategies and he need to find easiest way to kill him, with less deaths as possible.
*sorry for grammar [emoji33]

KnowledgeFTW
10-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Bad idea man.
Aaaaaand....
Peace [emoji48]

If someone does this, I'll immediately leave, block them, and report them :banana:

Had to do this to 1 person so far lmao

Sorayai
10-23-2016, 07:57 PM
If someone does this, I'll immediately leave, block them, and report them :banana:

Had to do this to 1 person so far lmao
Repeat again:my post was a joke! [emoji35]
And I had same situation, warrior died, then wait untill we kill boss, revive, collect his loot and gone...[emoji20]
Ofc he shouldn't do that, but, we are not same, difficult playing strategies there. [emoji4]

KnowledgeFTW
10-23-2016, 08:01 PM
Repeat again:my post was a joke! [emoji35]
And I had same situation, warrior died, then wait untill we kill boss, revive, collect his loot and gone...[emoji20]
Ofc he shouldn't do that, but, we are not same, difficult playing strategies there. [emoji4]

I wasn't talking about you lmao

I said that if such a situation arises where a player is being a massive troll, I'll be a troll to them in response :)

Schnitzel
10-23-2016, 09:58 PM
Is Kelvin's AA still relevant? or is there a new/better stun pet?

Qnoy
10-23-2016, 10:39 PM
paracelceus now is not too difficult like was previous halloween.. u can kill him faster even with party of 2, just try to keep moving, timing ur shield/nekro & spam ur skill from distance

Cons
10-24-2016, 01:31 AM
The only hard move of para is it's Spikes, it randomly appears. But if you have awesome reflexes then I guess you're Safe :)

EbenevTheMage
10-24-2016, 02:41 AM
Is Kelvin's AA still relevant? or is there a new/better stun pet?
yes, Kelvin's AA able to stun the giant skeleton

Plqgue
10-24-2016, 07:43 AM
Dodge the spikes yo lol

Fredystern
10-24-2016, 06:53 PM
Easy :) when you pulled to para, quickly charge your gale and gale away from para if you are a mage, if you a rogue stay in the top of the pull( not red zone) you wont die there, if warrior 😅 i dunno what to say 😅 i think warr wont die :D

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Fredystern
10-24-2016, 07:04 PM
since i play all toons to run for the event...

Rogue keep running spam skills when you see that he is breathing green smoke then use razor shield for additional armor, nekro shied if you have don't stay in one position the crit level of his thorns are very deadly..

mage
same with rogue keep running when he starts his AA use shield for protection so you can prevent sying then spam pots.

warrior
even though warriors health and armor is insanely high Para can still one hit you so be alert and attentive when you see him AA use heal..

hope this helps :)
My mage even not dying when fightning para without shield 😄 just a little trickto dodge its attack and thorn

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk