PDA

View Full Version : 9 season

Meowtho
10-23-2016, 08:46 AM
well im missing season no.9
good bye farming pve kills in tombs, farming lockeds in km3, good bye awesome gold loot in planar arena

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

resurrected
10-23-2016, 09:38 AM
Every season some things going away and new comes. And so on... We will miss it a while but then move on and stating finding new ways to gain PvE kills, lockeds and place where gold drop is awesome. Truth is STG had to remove some things 'cause of unfair players who cheated to get some things and yeah we all need pay for it.

Sorayai
10-23-2016, 10:21 AM
well im missing season no.9
good bye farming pve kills in tombs, farming lockeds in km3, good bye awesome gold loot in planar arena

Good bye everything all, now game is 100% p2p...

Meowtho
10-23-2016, 10:23 AM
true

Vvildfire
10-23-2016, 10:52 AM

...It's more f2p than it has ever been...
You can't even remotely compare to the times when to have a decent legendary pet you had to pay 400k -.-

Do you still need to have 1m when you can get average gear by spending a mere 100k?

resurrected
10-23-2016, 10:54 AM
You can't even remotely compare to the times when to have a decent legendary pet you had to pay 400k -.-

Do you still need to have 1m when you can get average gear by spending a mere 100k?
Good old times when malison was 500k+ Lol. I was farming with friends whole nights and then we shared gold between us 4 when someone looted it. Damn i miss it

resurrected
10-23-2016, 10:56 AM

Good old times when malison was 500k+ Lol. I was farming with friends whole nights and then we shared gold between us 4 when someone looted it so everyone will have profit from farm. Damn i miss it

Vvildfire
10-23-2016, 10:56 AM
Good old times when malison was 500k+ Lol. I was farming with friends whole nights and then we shared gold between us 4 when someone looted it. Damn i miss it
I was thinking about Blinky :p when I started playing Malison was 40k ^^; xD

Meowtho
10-23-2016, 10:59 AM
Good old times when malison was 500k+ Lol. I was farming with friends whole nights and then we shared gold between us 4 when someone looted it so everyone will have profit from farm. Damn i miss it
haha remember thes times

resurrected
10-23-2016, 10:59 AM
I was thinking about Blinky [emoji14] when I started playing Malison was 40k ^^; xD
I got my first malison when it was around 200k or so. Most of time i was running with kettle, koko to farm it hahahaha. Well blinky was event egg everyone could get it. Omg or running nordr 3 elite for hammer hahahaha i wish these times come back.
Pure tarm was worth it

Meowtho
10-23-2016, 11:01 AM
I got my first malison when it was around 200k or so. Most of time i was running with kettle, koko to farm it hahahaha. Well blinky was event egg everyone could get it. Omg or running nordr 3 elite for hammer hahahaha i wish these times come back.
Pure tarm was worth it
when i bought wrathjaw for 75 plats my guildmates was asking me how i did it etc alot of ppl wanted to have it too, with wrathjaw i was like with 10m vanityXD

resurrected
10-23-2016, 11:07 AM
when i bought wrathjaw for 75 plats my guildmates was asking me how i did it etc alot of ppl wanted to have it too, with wrathjaw i was like with 10m vanityXD

Sleepless nights farming Antee for wrathjaw and snaggletooth :D
I wish STG can bring back cap 31 on some another server. I would definitely go back.