PDA

View Full Version : Is the Beginner's luck for new players a problem for the economy?

Hercules
10-23-2016, 12:46 PM
Hello,

I created a new character lvl 16 using XP BONUS 2 weeks ago and today I decided to test that powerfull elixir that give you always 100% reroll from bosses and 100% drop for your class item.

You receive that elixir when you are a new player in the game.

Well, My character have good things and pet "I'm strong xD", I decided to play the Halloween event and is very easy to keep 1h 30 minutes of elixir in lvl 16. Because only killing the first boss of event, it's take 1-2 minutes. When the boss is defeated the reroll can loot always (Twilight) lockeds and sometimes with a very low chance of get epic items.

Imagine if in a new event the bosses have in the loot table (myhic eggs or vanities) with the beginner's luck you can find it very easy lol.

- You don't need to play the event alone and kill valko, dracula. You can be invited from your friends to kill the 5th boss without be gold or platinum tier.

I know this is only 1h 30 minutes but if you only take 1-2 minutes in the map you can do 65 runs that mean many new lockeds and good items,etc.

That elixir can be exploited for events @.@

I tested the elixir in YDRA maps and always reroll (Locks, eggs, and good items) of bosses

I read the description of the elixir and I think that if you level up to 25 you will receive a new Beginer's luck elixir

Do you think that elixir will be a problem for the economy?

Example: The price of Twilight lockeds is 3k gold.

Necropolis
10-23-2016, 01:02 PM
If you're level 26, the elixer will end. And it doesn't matter how long till expires, it will end if you reach 26.

P.S. Sorry for the grammar mistakes

IGN: Necropolis

Behoove
10-23-2016, 01:55 PM
I donīt see it as a problem, especially cause luck elixirs can only reroll up to legendaries and not mythic or arcane rares

Gouiwaa9000
10-23-2016, 02:55 PM
I donīt see it as a problem, especially cause luck elixirs can only reroll up to legendaries and not mythic or arcane rares

that was changed , you can reroll anything now .

( i looted flame forged mythic weapons 3 times and they always came from a reroll )

Meowtho
10-23-2016, 04:23 PM
that was changed , you can reroll anything now .

( i looted flame forged mythic weapons 3 times and they always came from a reroll )
where u can reroll flame forged weapons?XD

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

EbenevTheMage
10-23-2016, 07:35 PM
Sir, u need to nerf the reroll? it's too OP for you?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Maxijackaqw
10-24-2016, 02:10 PM
New players can't trade until they have trader's permit.
And with xp fast track they can go to lvl 41-49 ,depending on how much they play , so they have to use lvl 40 legendary items (from chest )when they r like lvl 43+
And can't use there gold .
Do I don't think it will effect economy. Thank you :v
:Clapsformyself:

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

PEMA
12-23-2016, 06:12 AM
Was this nerfed or beginners luck still rerolling for locks?

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

resurrected
12-23-2016, 06:19 AM
Was this nerfed or beginners luck still rerolling for locks?

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk
It's "nerfed"

ayakding
12-23-2016, 07:14 AM
Now.. where farm lockee?

Rakuuun
12-24-2016, 06:57 PM
why do you care too much with AL economy ?

Vvildfire
12-25-2016, 07:26 AM
Look at it the positive way, locks went from 4k to 7k! :)

Victimzz
12-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Lol prolly coz of event, many crafting them to make brood locks

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk

Joebembo
12-25-2016, 05:48 PM

It only benefits you if you stocked up on twilight locks...

Vvildfire
12-26-2016, 06:20 AM
Lol prolly coz of event, many crafting them to make brood locks

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk

Maybe so, but weren't they 5k at the start of the event? I'm not that big a price watcher, but I'd think that's when the prices spike (when the event locks are most expensive!)

It only benefits you if you stocked up on twilight locks...

Uuh lol?
I hope you're joking, because this exploiting was only damaging the lock farming of people who did it the normal way. Now honest people are gaining almost double as much as before when they loot one.

Eriel Delgado
12-26-2016, 09:04 PM
any acc made gets a luck buff but cannot trade until you get trade permit but i can easy disable xp gain at level 16 use lepre arlor ring and just transfer the locks to main acc in stash lol. i get around 70 locks per hour lol.

PEMA
12-26-2016, 10:48 PM
any acc made gets a luck buff but cannot trade until you get trade permit but i can easy disable xp gain at level 16 use lepre arlor ring and just transfer the locks to main acc in stash lol. i get around 70 locks per hour lol.
You can still do this?

Probably because most are busy doing event? or a lot are crafting and hoarding hearths for after event

VJ Ramirez
12-30-2016, 05:02 AM
Will they put back the begginers luck? Just asking lol

>>mrmirez<<
AL
SENT FORM