PDA

View Full Version : OS 4.0 on iPod Touch 2nd Gen issues!

euromikeym
06-25-2010, 11:42 PM
And before anybody corrects me, yes i could have posted in tech issues but i think its more general.

Is anybody else have issues playing the game since updating to OS 4 on their 2nd gen Ipod touch?

Lagging? Screen going black? Unresponsive buttons?

There's more....

Care to add to list or suggestions, anyone?

flaimdude
06-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Nope. And I have iOS 4 on my iPod touch 2G too. It's all good with me. :)

Zallian
06-26-2010, 08:30 AM
I use 3GS and every sence ios4 been out my game doesn't run as smooth anymore. It's not bad but not as good.

flaimdude
06-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Try restarting, I always restart after I install new apps/stuff. :)

Violentsaint
06-26-2010, 08:36 PM
lol hurry up at get to 40 flaimdude XD

and i havnt had any new problems since the update...

euromikeym
06-26-2010, 08:59 PM
I have to restart nearly every time i play now. As its the only way to get my iPod to even work again. Admittedly though PL is not the greatest problem app. There are some other games on my iPod Touch which are even worse. At one point I thought the thing was never going to be useable ever again.

Do you think i should delete it and re-install PL?

Banned
06-26-2010, 09:10 PM
I have to restart nearly every time i play now. As its the only way to get my iPod to even work again. Admittedly though PL is not the greatest problem app. There are some other games on my iPod Touch which are even worse. At one point I thought the thing was never going to be useable ever again.

Do you think i should delete it and re-install PL?

Best solution for now. Do you have alot of apps on your iPod?

Zallian
06-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah I restarted it when I downloaded IOS 4 lol

euromikeym
06-27-2010, 12:01 AM
Best solution for now. Do you have alot of apps on your iPod?

I meant delete PL and re-install it from the App store. See if that helps! Did you mean reset my whole iPod and restore the iOS 4 firmware again.?