PDA

View Full Version : Shuyal Elite Arena Gold Bug???

Bbypandax
10-24-2016, 01:19 AM
Is the Shuyal Elite Arena Gold a bug or permanent? Because after killing all 4 bosses In Arena I seemed to get 200gold ... I'm using 100% gold loot staff ... Is arena Really Nerfed?:( please look into this matter :(

Chuuwee
10-24-2016, 01:50 AM
Hi bbypanda! *waves*

I'm not sure if we can call it a nerf but I read here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?376879-Shuyal-Planar-Arena-Gold-Loot-what-happen

the reply from Devs:

The content is very old, and was awarding an insane amount of gold that was effectively breaking the economy and has since been reduced intentionally. Sorry guys, this one is for the greater good of the game!

Of course we do! We care about the economy in ways you can't see. Every day we look at gold in and gold out. This map was bringing a surplus of 10s of MILLIONs of gold into the economy every day. It needed the nerf.

So I guess this time is a permanent fix. :(

bonjovi3223
10-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Is the Shuyal Elite Arena Gold a bug or permanent? Because after killing all 4 bosses In Arena I seemed to get 200gold ... I'm using 100% gold loot staff ... Is arena Really Nerfed?:( please look into this matter :(
Lmao. You were one of the biggest arena leeches so I think they found out.