PDA

View Full Version : question on the new crafted gear

stevieoopsie
09-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Maybe some official person can answer this: if I buy the recipes with platinum, which I cannot trade, to actually craft my armor, will I be able to trade the crafted armor?

Fncrazy
09-23-2011, 05:45 PM
If we can't trade or sell, then we need option to undo the crafting so we can sell items

Flickz
09-23-2011, 05:49 PM
If i buy an Demonic auto bow recipie with plat do i need the glyph auto bow? This might be a dumb question but ive never crafted anything except the beret and i didn't pay attention for that.

Technique
09-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Yes you will also need the bow & the recipe

WoundedEagle
09-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Yes you will also need the bow & the recipe
Correct :) I do indeed like the idea of a revert back to original since platinum crafted items WON'T be tradable.

+1

-we

Neffy
09-23-2011, 06:08 PM
I know literally nothing about this because I'm too low of a level to have to worry about it! :highly_amused:

Yvonnel
09-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Maybe some official person can answer this: if I buy the recipes with platinum, which I cannot trade, to actually craft my armor, will I be able to trade the crafted armor?

Hmm good question.

Haowesie
09-23-2011, 06:40 PM
I've seen some peeps with crafted items on, maybe someone can confirm if they can be sold or traded.

Ixillicus
09-23-2011, 06:43 PM
I guess it's a question for the devs, about whether or not the crafted items made with plat recipes will be tradeable. It kinda sounds like they will be lol.

Marrypoppins
09-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Wonderful question!! I was wondering same thing. Cause one says plat recipe other just says recipe which makes me think it won't be tradeable... Which makes zero sense cause no one would buy recipe with plat then.. Basically if tradeable= lots of money on their end... I'm lazy I'd buy all three recipe sets with plat lol

Ixillicus
09-23-2011, 07:17 PM
well the recipes wouldnt be tradeable, but the items would be, possibly..

stevieoopsie
09-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Bump until it gets answered

Charmstrange
09-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Yes bump. I had the same questions, and also wondered if plat and non-plat crafted items can still be mixed for set bonuses.

Cobraguy
09-24-2011, 12:11 AM
If the platinum crafted sets are tradeable then essentially this will make plat tradeable for gold.

Example....''Ill give you my set to craft for me and ill pay you xxxxx amount of gold for the 60 plat you spent to craft my set"

Ive seen a few players making guilds with plat and selling them for gold to other players. Example...''Tell me what u want your guild name to be and ill make it then transfer ownership to you for xxxx amount of gold.''
I personally reported players for this seein it as an exploit myself. Up to the devs to decide if it is or not though.

Charmstrange
09-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Good point, cobra. No way they can let that happen.

TANKKAAR
09-24-2011, 12:26 AM
I used a plat recipe to craft my demonic mace and i can confirm that it is tradable :)

But im keping :p

Cobraguy
09-24-2011, 12:29 AM
I used a plat recipe to craft my demonic mace and i can confirm that it is tradable :)

But im keping :p

Heres your answer...plat is essentially tradeable now.

ocagrevy
09-24-2011, 01:10 AM
You can buy gold with plat. So plat has always been "essentially" tradeable

Cobraguy
09-24-2011, 02:03 AM
You can buy gold with plat. So plat has always been "essentially" tradeable

True but not to the extent it is now...costs a lot of plat to buy just a bit of gold.
Sorry to sidetrack the thread btw.

Fatpigwarrior
09-24-2011, 02:58 AM
I'm just gonna buy with plat, lol idc if I can't trade them in the end........

MY DEMONIC!!

Pakax
09-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Right, so I can trade demonic - brilliant. Just need to craft some now... MORE GRINDING for parts!!!!

ocagrevy
09-24-2011, 05:35 AM
True but not to the extent it is now...costs a lot of plat to buy just a bit of gold.
Sorry to sidetrack the thread btw.[/QUOTE]

Agreed but its not like the recipie is one of two items required not only do u need expensive lvl 60 glyph but also a number of fairly rare fairly expensive crafting items. So ya u can probably make more profit buying with plat but not going to be major ammounts

Gluttony
09-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Completely different question, can the recipe be traded/sold, they can be dropped so is there a way for the system to tell the difference? That would be a huge exploit if one could just buy a recipe with plat and instanly place it in cs. Now more so than ever since the items are fairly rare and insane in price. I wouldn't have mentioned this before I saw the direction the thread was heading, but now that one knows they can sell the crafted gear that was earned the "easy" way it's the next logical step and I'm sure a few have explored it already.

JaytB
09-24-2011, 06:48 AM
Completely different question, can the recipe be traded/sold, they can be dropped so is there a way for the system to tell the difference? That would be a huge exploit if one could just buy a recipe with plat and instanly place it in cs. Now more so than ever since the items are fairly rare and insane in price. I wouldn't have mentioned this before I saw the direction the thread was heading, but now that one knows they can sell the crafted gear that was earned the "easy" way it's the next logical step and I'm sure a few have explored it already.

Nope, plat recipes can not be traded. They also have a slightly different name as compared to the 'regular' recipes. If I remember correctly they're named 'plat recipe...'.

Flickz
09-24-2011, 07:18 AM
Thanks for answering my question.

Riccits
09-24-2011, 07:38 AM
kinda disappointing... so u can transform a few plat in much money... this needs a stop...

atm u could trade practically 60 plat for 2,75m in recipes for a demonic ob set...

would this be counter the TOS? if yes plz devs do someting...