PDA

View Full Version : Nekro shield

Lim Weibin
10-24-2016, 08:03 AM
Nekro's shield is completely broken in lvl 61 endgame pvp. Now rogues can just one hit aim shot KO another rogue even with the shield on, i personally feel that nekro's shield should be somehow buffed up a little more? Just saying, let me know what you think as well! :)

will0
10-24-2016, 08:14 AM
cause rogues does alot of damage at 61 .. bye bye mage and warr

Sorayai
10-24-2016, 08:25 AM
Agree with u.

soon
10-24-2016, 09:16 AM
How much armor and health you have? I have not play much pvp with rogue.

Lim Weibin
10-25-2016, 01:42 AM
How much armor and health you have? I have not play much pvp with rogue. 5.7k hp and 3.5k armor

Horme
10-25-2016, 02:16 AM
Nekro's shield is completely broken in lvl 61 endgame pvp. Now rogues can just one hit aim shot KO another rogue even with the shield on, i personally feel that nekro's shield should be somehow buffed up a little more? Just saying, let me know what you think as well! :)

Nekro is old pet dude, Glowstik shield more capable, now move on.

Lim Weibin
10-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Nekro is old pet dude, Glowstik shield more capable, now move on. Do you have glowstik then? If so, please make a video of its shield compared to nekros shield. :)

Zeus
10-25-2016, 10:00 AM
Do you have glowstik then? If so, please make a video of its shield compared to nekros shield. :)

His shield is and is not more capable. In the first second, it is very capable. After that, it is largely useless. I'm not quite sure how the breakdown of the shield works in regards to falling DR, but it seems that the initial bouts of damage reduction are not occurring for nearly long enough.

Lorddofmageee
10-25-2016, 12:35 PM
His shield is and is not more capable. In the first second, it is very capable. After that, it is largely useless. I'm not quite sure how the breakdown of the shield works in regards to falling DR, but it seems that the initial bouts of damage reduction are not occurring for nearly long enough.
I think nekro shield better tbh

Spell
10-25-2016, 01:14 PM
cause rogues does alot of damage at 61 .. bye bye mage and warr

I just started playing my rogue again with drops i looted from graveyard and boooy oh boy rogue have come back with a vengeance.i mean my rogue has junky gear and im annihilating lol...rogues are way way too op now.i have done what the op is talking about where i can kill a rogue with nekro shiled as if he doesnt have a nekro shield at all lol.its very sad how little skill it takes to be a rogue :/.

resurrected
10-25-2016, 02:42 PM
I just started playing my rogue again with drops i looted from graveyard and boooy oh boy rogue have come back with a vengeance.i mean my rogue has junky gear and im annihilating lol...rogues are way way too op now.i have done what the op is talking about where i can kill a rogue with nekro shiled as if he doesnt have a nekro shield at all lol.its very sad how little skill it takes to be a rogue :/.
Shhhh don't say rogue is too OP. We don't want nerf again [emoji14]

will0
10-25-2016, 05:01 PM
Truth hurts....

Perceval
10-25-2016, 05:16 PM
Truth hurts....
Not as much as "rogue leave we need mage".

Twerk
10-25-2016, 05:42 PM
its very sad how little skill it takes to be a rogue :/.

Wait... what?

Spell
10-25-2016, 06:39 PM
Wait... what?

Charged aim....maybe one sp gg

Its not hard...