PDA

View Full Version : About The Winter Event

Patricia Nicolle
10-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Hi Sts, I'm just wondering if there will be a winter event this year because you surprise us with a Halloween event that we didn't expect and I would also like to ask if there will be more upcoming updates in PL since you gave us a Halloween content.

Sincerely yours,
Cheena

Justg
10-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Hi Cheena.

We are not planning any additional updates to Pocket Legends. Hope you are enjoying Halloween!

- g

Zeiryan
10-24-2016, 11:42 AM
Hi Sts, I'm just wondering if there will be a winter event this year because you surprise us with a Halloween event that we didn't expect and I would also like to ask if there will be more upcoming updates in PL since you gave us a Halloween content.

Sincerely yours,
Cheena

Hey Cheena - wouldn't that be grand?! It's always a nice surprise when the folks at STS and especially ole' Cinco decide to be spontaneous :) We can just keep our fingers, toes, and our forgotten bows crossed and be hopeful! XD

Xyzther
10-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Hi Cheena.

We are not planning any additional updates to Pocket Legends. Hope you are enjoying Halloween!

- g

Are you going to make an update to remove the Halloween event once Halloween passes at least?

Justg
10-24-2016, 01:16 PM
Are you going to make an update to remove the Halloween event once Halloween passes at least?

Yes, it will not be Halloween forever in PL :)

Zeiryan
10-24-2016, 02:28 PM

Lol but Halloween is the best time of year! :victorious:

MightyMicah
10-24-2016, 04:20 PM
As far as I understand it, you never know when Cinco Loco might strike again, but don't ever expect anything.

Aoeqt
10-24-2016, 10:02 PM
As far as I understand it, you never know when Cinco Loco might strike again, but don't ever expect anything.

start playing againn

Buchmeister
10-25-2016, 07:55 AM

Just saying, if you made more events, you'd get more plat purchases. Take the risk.

OZU FROM PL
10-27-2016, 10:11 PM
Hey Justg, I know you guys are planning on an update, but this Halloween update has got aton! more players to return. I think the Christmas one would be worth it, more plat purchases will happen.

MightyMicah
10-29-2016, 12:12 PM
Just saying, if you made more events, you'd get more plat purchases. Take the risk.

I'd recommend researching the concept of "opportunity cost." You're not wrong, but for a game in the state of Pocket Legends, it simply isn't worth it from a business perspective. (Not in the current state of the game. It would take much more than a few simple updates for PL to become a profitable game worth investing in. Even then, there's a lot of risk involved with the idea that PL can even become a profitable game again.)

Mess
10-31-2016, 05:50 AM
I'd recommend researching the concept of "opportunity cost." You're not wrong, but for a game in the state of Pocket Legends, it simply isn't worth it from a business perspective. (Not in the current state of the game. It would take much more than a few simple updates for PL to become a profitable game worth investing in. Even then, there's a lot of risk involved with the idea that PL can even become a profitable game again.)

That's true. But if they keep recoloring stuff, many players will come back. And it isn't that hard tbh

Trenton
10-31-2016, 07:15 AM
That's true. But if they keep recoloring stuff, many players will come back. And it isn't that hard tbh
Then you do it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HeyitsTubs
10-31-2016, 03:43 PM

yes, but old gen players like myself dislike having the pumpkin head recolored since it devalues the 2010 and 2011 ones.