PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help

itsmagic
10-25-2016, 10:02 AM
Hello.

After about a year not playing AL, i installed the game again today!
But to be honest im not really sure where to start and what to do etc haha!
So are there any guild/player willing to take a old player and teach him the game again?
Im dutch but can speak english
Im lvl 31 atm thinking about buying that pack to get lvl 57

Sorayai
10-25-2016, 11:20 AM
Stoereffekt is german guild, I guess they can help u :)

resurrected
10-25-2016, 11:25 AM
welcome back! Feel free to ask anything here about game. Our community is very smart and helpful :D
If you need some in game help you can pm me failedheal or my sis, friend. They can call me online or help u in my place. Also old players. Ill send u list with nicks via pm
Good luck!

dinzly
10-25-2016, 11:38 AM
1.buy the pack
2.if u hv tons of gold get urself a good pet like nekro/sns/mishi/glowstick etc..and dont forget to buy the mythic luck dragon pet Hisha
3.buy lvl 57 legendary weapon with proc..it will gv u huge boost in dmg (cheap now)
4.idk which ring is good for you to use atm whether arcane ring or deary ring since at 61 arc ring will lose its primary stats bonus
5.for pendant get urself the arcane pendant lvl 54 (two types for each classes)
6.go to underhul map 3 (forgotten citadel) for faster lvling up to lvl 61
7.once everything is complete go play halloween event and make more gold.
8.farm kraken isle map 1 (harbour) to loot the new twilight locked (dont forget to bring ur lepre pendant)

itsmagic
10-25-2016, 07:51 PM
Thank alot added u.

And a question for u dinzly.
I play warrior and focus mostly on tanking and healing. Do u have any suggestions for a cheaper pet etc? [ i gave away my money and mythics back then :( ]
And i bought 1700 plat, got the lvl 57 boost, any tips on what to spent the remaining plat on?

thanks guys!

Nvgd
10-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Thank alot added u.

I play warrior and focus mostly on tanking and healing. Do u have any suggestions for a cheaper pet etc? [ i gave away my money and mythics back then :( ]
And i bought 1700 plat, got the lvl 57 boost, any tips on what to spent the remaining plat on?

thanks guys!

Welkom terug! :)

Stuur mij een vriendschapsverzoek en je kan vragen wat je wilt! IGN: Itsnexus

Nvgd
10-25-2016, 08:12 PM
Stoereffekt is german guild, I guess they can help u :)

Precisely...."German"

We're Dutch (People from The Netherlands, not Germany) Urg why do people make this mistake over and over again (>.<)

itsmagic
10-25-2016, 08:15 PM
Zal ik doen zodra ik weer kan spelen thanks :D

Sorayai
10-25-2016, 08:17 PM
Precisely...."German"

We're Dutch (People from The Netherlands, not Germany) Urg why do people make this mistake over and over again (>.<)
I'm so sorry about my mistake.
Didn't know that Dutch is Netherlands, I was thought Dutch is for German...
And thank you for understanding, I didn't think nothing bad, just tried to help.
Thanks [emoji20]

Nvgd
10-25-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm so sorry about my mistake.
Didn't know that Dutch is Netherlands, I was thought Dutch is for German...
And thank you for understanding, I didn't think nothing bad, just tried to help.
Thanks [emoji20]

Don't be sad, I know you tried to help :)

Language: Dutch | Country: (The Netherlands aka Holland)
Language: Deutsch | Country: Germany aka Deutschland)

dinzly
10-25-2016, 08:51 PM
Thank alot added u.

thanks guys!

try using Slink..those toxic pools pretty good with the fastest AA cooldown..but if u focus on tanking and protecting ur pt using nekro is better

Necropolis
10-26-2016, 12:37 AM
Hello.

After about a year not playing AL, i installed the game again today!
But to be honest im not really sure where to start and what to do etc haha!
So are there any guild/player willing to take a old player and teach him the game again?
Im dutch but can speak english
Im lvl 31 atm thinking about buying that pack to get lvl 57

Hi,
I'll always help you, but i'm still l53 😅.
Add me if you want: Necropolis
Im Dutch as well.

Ik wil je altijd helpen, XD

Sent from somewhere in the Netherlands

resurrected
10-26-2016, 01:01 AM
Thank alot added u.

thanks guys!

Ga voor magma. Sinds ik heb magma gekocht ik gebruik andere pets niet meer. Ik gebruik die als AA bij yowie. OP