PDA

View Full Version : Lucky's passive luck

Ninthplague
10-25-2016, 02:19 PM
Lucky's passive luck does not share with party members even when happy, it only give luck to owner. I didn't even see the luck symbol from party members and never saw them reroll

Lojack
10-25-2016, 04:44 PM
Lucky has to be attacking a mob and the players must be in range of the pet (faint circle around the pet)

Ninthplague
10-25-2016, 09:26 PM
Lucky has to be attacking a mob and the players must be in range of the pet (faint circle around the pet)

So Lucky's passive luck is only shared by chance? Should we see the luck symbol on party members status hub? May I also know the range of lucky's luck?

Faliziaga
10-26-2016, 11:27 AM
I saw the faint circle aura on my pure Lucky and at least one luck icon, sometimes a second appeared. Now that I've slotted two eggs in hb and aa, there is neither an aura nor any luck icon anymore. Luck aura should actually be bound to passive ability, I guess there is a bug.

extrapayah
10-26-2016, 12:52 PM
i see, probably it's based on breezaga's passive too, and old passive aura was broken, like samael when animancy is first released

so probably devs should check breezaga's passive aura too...

and i hope they just make it to be like samael's or mishi's aura

Faliziaga
10-26-2016, 02:16 PM
It seems ok now, Idk what it was. Aura when pet attacking and only one luck icon.

Ninthplague
10-28-2016, 03:30 AM
I still don't see the faint circle around Lucky, is it because he is bugged when I slotted magma for his aa? Does this mean Lucky's happiness bonus could be bugged too

Ninthplague
10-28-2016, 04:03 AM
I really don't see faint circle around Lucky even when he is attacking, happy, and no egg slotted, could the animancy be the culprit.

will0
10-28-2016, 08:48 PM
Lucky re roll is passive so is the aura

Ninthplague
10-28-2016, 10:27 PM
I already saw the faint aura of Lucky in lower maps, I always do higher lvl maps so Lucky's aura was not working there because he was still not in line with map lvl

Oakmaiden
11-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Sometimes Lucky prefers to lick his paws instead of attacking mobs or boss , please make him a little more agressive!

Vvildfire
11-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Sometimes Lucky prefers to lick his paws instead of attacking mobs or boss , please make him a little more agressive!

I'm sure he's just sharpening his claws and cleaning the whiskers so he can tear the enemies apart better!