PDA

View Full Version : Rogue pve somberholt

HolaAmigo
10-25-2016, 03:39 PM
Whats the best passive/happiness bonus and AA to use overall for rogue thanks :)

resurrected
10-25-2016, 03:45 PM
With new gear that gives much armor SnS seems best for PvE. His passive isn't bad and AA helpful as well but if you don't want to open him then just slot on some pet.
Can you tell us your best pets that you own and budget please?

HolaAmigo
10-25-2016, 03:48 PM
I dont have any decent eggs but sometimes i use ns and grimm is slotted i think its a bad mistake :/

I got few mills ofc but only want to spend around 1m or less if possable

I need best AA best passive and happiness :)

resurrected
10-25-2016, 03:54 PM
I dont have any decent eggs but sometimes i use ns and grimm is slotted i think its a bad mistake :/

I got few mills ofc but only want to spend around 1m or less if possable

I need best AA best passive and happiness :)
Grimm is cool. I'd suggest you to keep ns for nice damage if you like it and slot maridos as AA.

Abuze
10-25-2016, 04:07 PM
As a rogue your job in somberholt is to snipe mobs like mages and archers. So you should be able to/come close to one combo-ing those targets. You mentioned that you have ns? Nightshade's HB is pretty nice, I'd suggests you slot either an AA that shatters mobs armor or does pretty decent damage to mobs or a pet's AA that gives you crit buff.
Slotting breeze's AA to NS isn't a bad option either I believe

HolaAmigo
10-25-2016, 04:32 PM
Lol im not new i know what to do in somberholt just trying to get the right pet combo

I was going to buy maridos but atm hes 1.4m or there so.....

Thanks res :p

Ok abuze tyty

PEMA
10-25-2016, 04:51 PM
Try Breeze :)

Ceuidear
10-25-2016, 11:26 PM
Whats the best passive/happiness bonus and AA to use overall for rogue thanks :)

Arcane : SNS & Nekro Excellent but, SNS in Uncontrollable. If u r looking for an arcane pet exactly for 1M or lower there r only few available for ur current budget. Whim (good for mage), Stampy (not so useful in Grave & a tank pet), Arcane deary. If u can slightly increase ur budget upto 1.2M u can get toor whose AA fries the mobs & reduces armor, crit & Damage of the mobs.

Mythic : Guess Magma is best, i have just used its AA slotting into some other pet but removed n currently have it stashed:p dont know how good it is.

Legendary : Swift & Breeze best as their AA has got the ability to freeze the mobs.

abe
10-27-2016, 04:23 AM
Yall still not helping you said best pet honestly i feel nekro passive is a amazing AA amazing helps teamates not die and looks amazing best pet overall so far dont be cheap:)

intizamfamily888
10-27-2016, 04:30 AM
Try ribbit aa xD u can crit da hell out of the mobs and the cd is soo op low xd

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk