PDA

View Full Version : Event and mythic belt.. not better

Dynimite
10-25-2016, 05:53 PM
I might be in the minority here but it seems to me the lvl 56 mythic belts are still better then the the lvl 58 mythic belts so... I don't see the point in them existing?? why make higher lvl items if they don't help out at all?Also plat tier reward is vanity weapon that was already released in a previous event.. Tip in town hall told me that the reward was a farmers dream? I don't know.. this is just a rant.. I like the progress sts has made prior to this event but over all events like these are what we wait for and it's been a bit disappointing.. in my eyes anyways.. I'll look forward to December ^-^

will0
10-25-2016, 06:02 PM
correct the illuminating belt is of no use stats are far more inferior than 56 ..balance sash is tad better

Recipe
10-25-2016, 10:53 PM
You guys do realize once we can upgrade belt to 61 its gonna be op.... right, same goes for mythic weaps .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
10-25-2016, 10:55 PM
I might be in the minority here but it seems to me the lvl 56 mythic belts are still better then the the lvl 58 mythic belts so... I don't see the point in them existing?? why make higher lvl items if they don't help out at all?Also plat tier reward is vanity weapon that was already released in a previous event.. Tip in town hall told me that the reward was a farmers dream? I don't know.. this is just a rant.. I like the progress sts has made prior to this event but over all events like these are what we wait for and it's been a bit disappointing.. in my eyes anyways.. I'll look forward to December ^-^

I had quit game for an year n came back a couple of weeks ago(was 46) leveled up to 61 was using lvl 43 belt(Reason) had 1969 Dmg checked the stats of lvl 58 belt(Illuminating) which showed just +5 dmg increase later, checked on 56 which increased my overall stats except loosing 28 armor n a bit of mana all other stats were good with clean belt. so, i guess lvl 56 is still the best & i dont think 58 will remain as the bad coz it can be upgraded n am waiting to check out the stats of a char after its being upgraded but it requires too much of gold in order to upgrade it to 61.
I too have no prob using lvl 56 one its still good:)

eugene9707
10-25-2016, 11:42 PM
You guys do realize once we can upgrade belt to 61 its gonna be op.... right, same goes for mythic weaps .

you can, and it's actually still around the same as lv 56 belt, just a bit more crit and potentially less or equal damage.

Check crafting page for more info (mythic balanced weapon info as well)

Recipe
10-25-2016, 11:49 PM
you can, and it's actually still around the same as lv 56 belt, just a bit more crit and potentially less or equal damage.

Check crafting page for more info (mythic balanced weapon info as well)
I know...

eugene9707
10-25-2016, 11:51 PM
I know...

ah, i guess i might've missed the sarcasm xD

Though i do think lv 61 mythic weapon will be op though (and over priced for tokens lol )

will0
10-25-2016, 11:56 PM

are they upgrading from illuminating belt or another new release?