PDA

View Full Version : Another equipment slot for elixirs or energies.

seraneyla
10-26-2016, 08:06 AM
Please do considering this. It's annoying to scroll over and over for one elixir if you have more than 100++ energies.

saik1993
10-26-2016, 08:45 AM
Or you know they can just display it as x(number of items). Like how those energy essences are displayed in crafting inventory. So, for example if you have 100 energy kits maybe display them as "Forged Event Energy Kit x100". I don't know why they didn't do this for all items.

Fredystern
10-26-2016, 06:38 PM
Or you know they can just display it as x(number of items). Like how those energy essences are displayed in crafting inventory. So, for example if you have 100 energy kits maybe display them as "Forged Event Energy Kit x100". I don't know why they didn't do this for all items.
Not possible, cause its only applied in some essence and the essence is untradeable dont forget that
While elixir is tradeable, im sure the code is too much for that visual, just enjoy the game 😊

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
10-27-2016, 12:24 AM
Not possible, cause its only applied in some essence and the essence is untradeable dont forget that
While elixir is tradeable, im sure the code is too much for that visual, just enjoy the game 😊

The crafted energy kit is not tradeable either.
That said, it could be difficult to stack "chest" type items... There isn't a single stackable chest, meaning they probably have to code it (my guess!).

Fredystern
10-27-2016, 02:33 AM
The crafted energy kit is not tradeable either.
That said, it could be difficult to stack "chest" type items... There isn't a single stackable chest, meaning they probably have to code it (my guess!).
Thats my point..

Vvildfire
10-27-2016, 06:39 AM
Thats my point..

Not possible, cause its only applied in some essence and the essence is untradeable
^Makes it sound as if forged energy kits are untradeable

When you said "visuals" you just made me think of the way "Energy Kit x100" looks, not how they'd make you open a stacked item. My bad. But it wasn't very clear ^^;

Fredystern
10-27-2016, 06:42 AM
^Makes it sound as if forged energy kits are untradeable

When you said "visuals" you just made me think of the way "Energy Kit x100" looks, not how they'd make you open a stacked item. My bad. But it wasn't very clear ^^;
Im not a teacher xD so i not very good at explaining😃