View Full Version : Suggestions for improving the game

marsu4u
10-26-2016, 05:34 PM
Add a scroll bar to friends list and guilds.

Secondly when u craft an item, automatically remove the jewels. (I Lost 3 noble fury's this way -_-) "Which can not be given back"

And feel free to add your own ideas guys

blazerdd
10-26-2016, 06:52 PM
Aww. Sad to hear that happened. Maybe removing that entire downgrade option altogether would cut down on these happenings..

marsu4u
10-26-2016, 07:15 PM
Aww. Sad to hear that happened. Maybe removing that entire downgrade option altogether would cut down on these happenings..

Lol no point of saying that they aint gonna listen to us XD, but they do listen to suggestions

Zikovsky
10-26-2016, 07:36 PM
I wanna add one suggestion. Please reduce the cost of crafting minor jewels (nature & water). Nowadays, the price of all type fortified jewels is below than cost of crafting 1 noble jewel (123570 gold). If u don't reduce it then all kind of noble scatter I believe will useless. It's very reasonable to del all water jewels than craft it. I hope devs will consider my suggestion, thx

Suentous PO
10-26-2016, 07:42 PM
Slotted pets need to display what they are.
As it is I have a lot of pets slotted in another and its hell figuring out what toon has what pets sometimes.

marsu4u
10-27-2016, 11:31 PM
And when you craft an item the game should ask you if you want to craft knowing that the jewels will be deleted permenantly.

OR

Give the jewels slotted in the item to the player automatically!

Plqgue
10-28-2016, 12:28 AM
A cancel feature for all crafts would be nice