PDA

View Full Version : Glowstik AA and Slink AA autoaim pools

will0
10-26-2016, 05:43 PM
Both pets Glowstik and Slink have similar AA pools stacks that deals damage over time and paralyze enemies. In PVE many times when i use slink the AA will auto target the mobs (Boss or Mobs in open space) which is very effective.

Recently i have got glowstik when trying to activate the AA the pools will randomly cast on different location on the map even the boss is static position i.e Somberholt (frostir).

In narrow lane the pools will stack okay normally due to the small area like SNS Pools. But this problem is more significant in open space the AA does not auto aim the mobs and boss and thus making the pool not efficient in doing DOT to the mobs.

Please look into Glowstik autoaim.

Fearrr
10-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Slink AA does not auto target mobs, pool spawn based is on player/player's location on map when used. "Auto Target" is what Toor's AA does for example, Slink's AA is not like that.

will0
10-26-2016, 05:55 PM
But i have no issue when i stand near the boss using Slink AA the pool activated correctly not for glowstik perhaps "auto aim" is not correct word more on spawn not at player's location..

Fearrr
10-26-2016, 06:08 PM
But i have no issue when i stand near the boss using Slink AA the pool activated correctly not for glowstik

That is because the pool spawn is based on where your standing for Slink's AA. There is a possibility that STS did not design glowstik pool spawn the same way they did Slink's AA. Maybe similar to how sns pool spawns which is more random.

will0
10-26-2016, 08:30 PM
i will like to know it is by design as well i a think it should be the same as slink AA since both are "worm" type pets just glowstik is the arcane version

Carapace
10-27-2016, 11:10 AM
The intended design for Glowstik is to spawn many of the toxin pools compared to Slink, but with no control over their location. This makes him a lot more deadly in small corridors than wide open spaces, but the potential for large damage is not to be overlooked. There will be times where his AA may not be as effective based on strategic locations, this runs true in PvP as well as PvE. I imagine like S&S Glowstik would be very problematic for enemy CTF players in those tight spaces ;)

Vvildfire
10-27-2016, 11:26 AM
I imagine like S&S Glowstik would be very problematic for enemy CTF players in those tight spaces ;)

*braces for "CTF is dead" posts*
On the other hand it could be an incentive to start playing it again :3
Why does nobody play CTF anymore?

resurrected
10-27-2016, 12:57 PM
*braces for "CTF is dead" posts*
On the other hand it could be an incentive to start playing it again :3
Why does nobody play CTF anymore?
because blood beach is too cool xD
Everyone got bored of CTF and Trulle forest. Well CTF is still used if guilds want clash 5v5 but besides this there is nobody in CTF. I always loved CTF xD brings old memories from first PvP haha

will0
10-27-2016, 06:12 PM
The intended design for Glowstik is to spawn many of the toxin pools compared to Slink, but with no control over their location. This makes him a lot more deadly in small corridors than wide open spaces, but the potential for large damage is not to be overlooked. There will be times where his AA may not be as effective based on strategic locations, this runs true in PvP as well as PvE. I imagine like S&S Glowstik would be very problematic for enemy CTF players in those tight spaces ;)

Thanks for the explanation .. i guess the pool is design like SNS not Slink. Can sts change the color of the pool different from slink?

aneshsinghblu
10-28-2016, 09:23 AM
glowstick should be nerfed . . it to op
toxic pools, shields whole team and gives health back when attacked

Plqgue
10-28-2016, 01:48 PM
toxic pools, shields whole team and gives health back when attacked

It never fails LMAO

will0
10-28-2016, 06:04 PM