PDA

View Full Version : NEW: Elite RING

Golem
10-26-2016, 05:58 PM
Why drop rate so hard? Only few ppl got them..its selfish if again just few ppl get those and start selling them OP when no one can afford them in game like those other items like black dragon sets ppl selling them illegal ways and many players got banned for that because for sure it is Against Tos.
So can you make them easier farmable? Ty.

Does all lvl Halloween maps drops them?

Can any lvl character loot them or only l80??

We need more info to play. 90% of players dosnt know about this ring.

One problem in PL games were always this. There is less than 10% info about all events what have been released, the players by hard work found out.

With respect.

Vigilante
10-26-2016, 07:16 PM
The harder the fun, man :p

Golem
10-26-2016, 09:14 PM
The harder the fun, man :p

Seriously its just a week long event. No need to be that selfishly" incredibly rare to loot. Thats a big: - in PL

Spullllll
10-27-2016, 07:13 AM
Its 2 weeks so dont get so angry

Golem
10-27-2016, 07:47 AM
Its 2 weeks so dont get so angry

Am chill man :) 1 week 2 week dosnt matter. :)

Zeiryan
10-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Why drop rate so hard? Only few ppl got them..its selfish if again just few ppl get those and start selling them OP when no one can afford them in game like those other items like black dragon sets ppl selling them illegal ways and many players got banned for that because for sure it is Against Tos.
So can you make them easier farmable? Ty.

Does all lvl Halloween maps drops them?

Can any lvl character loot them or only l80??

We need more info to play. 90% of players dosnt know about this ring.

One problem in PL games were always this. There is less than 10% info about all events what have been released, the players by hard work found out.

With respect.

Agreed that it is more than one week long. The forums are here for a reason. Others can read just like we can. STS clearly stated the ring is L80 and gives +10 to base stats and is an elite item. We all know and expect that elite items are harder to drop than other item classes, hence why they are so valuable. What else do you need to know about the ring? It took me days and days of farming to drop one, but they are droppable. I've never seen anyone below L80 drop them, so I'm pretty certain you must be L80. Also, a combo and luck vanity increases your chances to reroll for a pink or elite. If elites were super easy to get, there would be no challenge in the game. Even though you do get extra points on base stats, just FYI there is no special effect on this ring (i.e. no blue sparkles, etc.) and it decreases your overall health pool, and in some instances, decreases dodge. So, the L77 2pc ring is actually better in some ways, but the Decimator ring is still nice to have.