PDA

View Full Version : 500 Plat pack

Golem
10-26-2016, 06:09 PM
Sts please can you tell us more info about this packs? In AL we can even check every single chest what they insid.. they cost 5plat only.
This packs cost 500 plat and we have no idea what we can get O_o

Mothwing
10-26-2016, 06:28 PM
Costumes:
Alien
Croc
D'Jinn
Human
Knight
Mummy
Skeleton
Yeti
Zombie
Santa
Silknight?
3 Shadow Minions (same as 76 elite quest) - I think, not positive.

You also receive a random candy bag such as the ghost, black cat, glyph, DL, SL, AL, etc.

Golem
10-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Costumes:
Alien
Croc
D'Jinn
Human
Knight
Mummy
Skeleton
Yeti
Zombie
Santa
Silknight?
3 Shadow Minions (same as 76 elite quest) - I think, not positive.

You also receive a random candy bag such as the ghost, black cat, glyph, DL, SL, AL, etc.

Thanks for answer but there is alot more etc etc... i wanna know those also. Few ppl dropped cool old vanity. Would be awesome to know which pack drop which ones etc..

Mothwing
10-26-2016, 09:25 PM
Thanks for answer but there is alot more etc etc... i wanna know those also. Few ppl dropped cool old vanity. Would be awesome to know which pack drop which ones etc..

Not really sure what you're talking about. A lot more? These are basically every single vanity costume that has been in the game, and they didn't make any new ones so I'm not sure how there could be more.

If you could specify which 'old vanity' you're referring to I could be more helpful.

I'm also pretty sure all of the packs roll items at random; so it doesn't matter which level pack you buy, you have an equal chance at a table of items. That's usually how holiday packs work in PL.

Spullllll
10-27-2016, 07:15 AM
Not really sure what you're talking about. A lot more? These are basically every single vanity costume that has been in the game, and they didn't make any new ones so I'm not sure how there could be more.

If you could specify which 'old vanity' you're referring to I could be more helpful.

I'm also pretty sure all of the packs roll items at random; so it doesn't matter which level pack you buy, you have an equal chance at a table of items. That's usually how holiday packs work in PL.

My friend got the 2011 witch this morning without never having, and another friend got the old pumpkin shield. I believe thats the vanities hes talking about

Golem
10-27-2016, 07:49 AM
There is more than those ppl looting. Thats what am talking about. You also both have no idea about :)..

Mothwing
10-27-2016, 08:28 AM
There is more than those ppl looting. Thats what am talking about. You also both have no idea about :)..

Ok, so there's more. So what? Does it really influence which item pack you get, since they all have an equal chance at giving you the same items?

CHINDUSTER
10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
Ok, so there's more. So what? Does it really influence which item pack you get, since they all have an equal chance at giving you the same items?

He wants to know each item that he can get to see if the chance of getting what he wants is worth buying. I doubt they all have an "equal" chance unless you're implying all of the packs are the same (Which they're not).

CHINDUSTER
10-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Also they made a new candybag with a trashbag image on it. I'm not sure which pack it's from, but that's one of the random items you can possibly get.

Percense
10-27-2016, 04:33 PM
I got from the L80 Enchantress 500 platinum pack an orange bag, fireman and zombie outfit and a swashbuckler hat (the ter version of the pirate hat) which is from I guess 2012 not sure

sebbyc
10-27-2016, 09:10 PM
Sts please can you tell us more info about this packs? In AL we can even check every single chest what they insid.. they cost 5plat only.
This packs cost 500 plat and we have no idea what we can get O_o

I don't have screenshots for proof but I've had a few friends say that they got the devil pitchfork staff and the thunder hammer 1h sword. There are also new vanity bags. The old cat and ghost ones. But also emote shields turned into bags. A trash bag, and there's a bag with green all over it. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161028/24121b8c9b2c9756b5f9eed2c86e66eb.jpg credits to this bear for having the trash bag on

Sent from my iPhone SE using Tapatalk

Magic Sword
10-30-2016, 10:05 AM
Trash can isn't too bad, besides the costumes I just got lame stuff I already had

Wish they hadn't put the old stuff in, too hard/expensive to get new bags

HeyitsTubs
10-30-2016, 10:36 AM
like which old stuff?

could u elaborate?

HeyitsTubs
10-30-2016, 10:39 AM
and why are the packs lvl 65 + based?

arent the costumes and vanitys lvl 1 equipabble?

Golem
10-30-2016, 03:55 PM
is that true that chance to loot thunder hammer vanity??

humiiii
10-31-2016, 04:50 AM
thunder hammer in halloween yea use your brain twice