PDA

View Full Version : Rushing discussion

BigNoter
10-27-2016, 07:02 AM
Why do so many people have a problem with certain people "rushing" all, everyone in PvP that doesn't "rush" just bullies the weak, for example you can see groups of people in PvP with all good gear and some experience that only say go against each other yet as soon as someone with worse gear or skills comes along they will rush & team them but then whinge when guilds like 'Dissidents of Go' come along and rush & team them, I don't mind getting teamed at all, because it's all just practice to better myself in PvP & also it's funny if you win while you're getting teamed aswell haha, the PvP system wasn't made to have rules it was made to have kill each other and have fun, I guarantee you'll get atleast 100 more kills a day if you rush all instead of this "Go" propaganda.

Just my opinion

Giazagilur
10-27-2016, 07:54 AM
That's pretty long for one sentence

Ssneakykills
10-27-2016, 08:06 AM
You'll find theirs 2 types of rushers

1) only target lower level or undergeared players

2) Will rush anyone except friends and these people you will find are the better players and can handle being teamed

MightyMicah
10-27-2016, 01:36 PM
I don't like when people rush. I've always been a fan of the dueling system that is present in most mmos where you can challenge the opponent to a duel, they accept, and then you duke it out. Since it's not present in PL, people invented the "go" system. I like it. I think it's fun. And when people rush, it can sometimes ruin that fun. If people want an FFA, I feel like it's just as easy to ask the room if they want to do FFA and then carry on from there.

That being said, I don't get upset when people rush. I just rush them back and go from there. If I get teamed, I either call in a bud, face both of them for a bit, or just leave the match.

What ticks me off more than anything is when someone rushes me, I rush them back and wreck them, and then they start getting butt-hurt. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of. If you can't run with the big dawgs, sit on the fence.

XghostzX
10-27-2016, 10:10 PM
I wish more people rushed. But the kind of rushing that isn't filled with teenage angst and raw emotion, but just fun, simple FFA. No controversy whatsoever.

Jilsponie
11-03-2016, 08:42 AM
If the development wanted a "go" system players skills would be unavailable and you would be invulnerable to attack until you clicked a "go" button. That being said the go system does have its uses. Mainly I enjoy finding new skill combinations that do massive damage myself.
If you want more kills per day you don't need to rush. Believe it or not ffa can use a go system too. I do it all the time.....
Nocrying: Ghost ffa gogo
Ghost: gogo
Ghost has killed Nocrying
It looks something like that :)

Mennddoza
11-03-2016, 04:40 PM
I like "go". I like FFA. I rush if I'm rushed. I will not prey on the weak, nor do I protect them.

XghostzX
11-03-2016, 10:29 PM
If the development wanted a "go" system players skills would be unavailable and you would be invulnerable to attack until you clicked a "go" button. That being said the go system does have its uses. Mainly I enjoy finding new skill combinations that do massive damage myself.
If you want more kills per day you don't need to rush. Believe it or not ffa can use a go system too. I do it all the time.....

Hahaha, yeah, it's true I suppose that you can just say a "go" for FFA. But I still think it would be more fun if people just entered the arena and started PvPing without getting so butt hurt. Someone had the idea awhile ago – it would be cool if STG implemented a map where you can't see anyone's username, nor could anyone use the chat. So just switch out the vanities to disguise your look, and boom, no feelings hurt it's just raw PvP.

Waug
11-04-2016, 08:01 AM
Random : FFA nocrying
Random has killed nocrying
Random has killed nocrying again
Random has killed nocrying again n again
Random has killed nocrying again n again n . . . . . again

SillyJuan
11-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Rushing is fun

Jilsponie
11-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Random : FFA nocrying
Random has killed nocrying
Random has killed nocrying again
Random has killed nocrying again n again
Random has killed nocrying again n again n . . . . . again

Lol ok.... Maybe a random but sure not opest :)

ababioka
11-13-2016, 12:19 AM
Here's what I don't like: you can be having a good day, then you decide to go pvp some, then you get rushed. Today k**** and Sq***** killed me about 50 times bc they rush when I'm afk or just not ready, and they team.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CHINDUSTER
11-13-2016, 03:05 AM
PvP - Player(s) Vs Player(s)

If anything, we all should be grateful PvP has so few limitations. Being free to kill who you want, whenever you want, is a freedom many mobile MMOs do not have. Including the options to have strength in numbers, particular team combinations, and unfair matches as a whole. In retrospect, it creates more strategical thinking for the players. I definetly feel rushing adds an exciting atmosphere that many games lack.

Waug
11-13-2016, 06:25 AM
Here's what I don't like: you can be having a good day, then you decide to go pvp some, then you get rushed. Today k**** and Sq***** killed me about 50 times bc they rush when I'm afk or just not ready, and they team.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1> Everyone is rusher but maybe not in general. It would be good for u if you memories this.

2> I personally like those ones who don't do it for KD or enjoy killing weeks/lower lvls /denies but sadly these quite a few throughout all lvls.

P.s - that's hilarious when u type week rather than weak and see it latter.

Rebula
11-14-2016, 10:22 PM
Yah just rush whoever u want. More experience too

Congeniality
11-15-2016, 05:49 PM
Hahaha, yeah, it's true I suppose that you can just say a "go" for FFA. But I still think it would be more fun if people just entered the arena and started PvPing without getting so butt hurt. Someone had the idea awhile ago – it would be cool if STG implemented a map where you can't see anyone's username, nor could anyone use the chat. So just switch out the vanities to disguise your look, and boom, no feelings hurt it's just raw PvP.

Except Walie is the only endgame fox :( I crai errytime...

Mess
11-20-2016, 08:10 AM
I'd would rush everyone but I don't enjoy being teamed 3v1 so yeah...

Congeniality
11-22-2016, 03:23 PM
I'd would rush everyone but I don't enjoy being teamed 3v1 so yeah...

That's why guilds are becoming more and more mandatory to having a good time. Guilds team up on people a lot and when they team up on you, it's nice to have your own guild support. However, some people don't have that luxury :/.... unfortunately

CHINDUSTER
11-22-2016, 03:40 PM
That's why guilds are becoming more and more mandatory to having a good time. Guilds team up on people a lot and when they team up on you, it's nice to have your own guild support. However, some people don't have that luxury :/.... unfortunately

I 3v1 Apex/Family/Rogue all the time.
(And still win :peaceful:)

Mess
11-24-2016, 10:47 AM

Yes, but it would be cool if could play 3v3 even if my team is not people from my guild