PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update | 10/27/16 | Double Offers and Halloween Week 2... a DEADLY combo!

Justg
10-27-2016, 10:15 AM

The party in Necropolis is in full swing! We're entering the second week of the Halloween event, and going strong. It will last until next Thursday, November 3rd at approximately 1:30 PM CST, and then enter a 3 day cooldown.

Also, for those of you who REALLY want to party in Necropolis, we have turned on double offers for the weekend. Now is the time to top up on that sweet, sweet Plat!

Here is what we have on tap this week:

Bug Fixes/ Tweaks:

+ Added Tradeable Crafting Inventory Slots back to the store
+ Non-wandering monsters who were wandering will no longer wander hither and yonder
+ Drak's Backpack Vanity is tradeable and stashable
+ Boogie's death no longer results in an invisible target that distracts pets
+ Twilight Crates no longer drop in Crypts
+ The Leprechauns have left the Somberholt
+ Accalia's Diseased Bite AA no longer targets friendly players. The damage has been increased.
+ Werewolf pet movement speed increased a little bit
+ Corrected issue where Duskbringer staff was not applying a greater armor debuff when charged
+ Renamed the Somberholt Jewel recipes to Order jewel to unify the Jewels recipe naming convention

Just in case you missed it in an earlier thread, here is a chart of gold in from the last 30 days:

Gray bars are the expansion, dark and light greens (olive drab-ish) are Halloween. Orange was the Gladiator Arena.

You want to make gold? Get to end game and play the events.

Have fun out there!

- g

Askercik
10-27-2016, 01:39 PM
first of all .i thinkxd

Ravintov
10-27-2016, 01:41 PM
did you mean 2x plat offer? nice idea

Klleb
10-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Plat Offer 2x thx .-.

Richardlord
10-27-2016, 01:59 PM
4th, and looking good, thanks G!

Spell
10-27-2016, 02:01 PM
Immortal corruptions banish is banishing hisha luck totems.dunno if this is a bug but its rather anoying getting a nice cluster of mobs nd then banishing your own luck totem.

Thx for the update ^_^

Avaree
10-27-2016, 02:05 PM
Immortal corruptions banish is banishing hisha luck totems.dunno if this is a bug but its rather anoying getting a nice cluster of mobs nd then banishing your own luck totem.

Thx for the update ^_^

Immortal banishing luck thieves!

HolaAmigo
10-27-2016, 02:06 PM
Yes x2 plat offers nice shame the offers dont actually payout even tho you have completed the offer propley :(

soon
10-27-2016, 02:57 PM
You can add the option to enable the skills for JKLO? I do not like to use the mouse to activate skills.

Thanks for the corrections.

extrapayah
10-27-2016, 02:59 PM
i'm sorry but first 3 group of enemies in elite rockhorn are still wandering... they used to stand still...

thank you

Justg
10-27-2016, 03:38 PM
i'm sorry but first 3 group of enemies in elite rockhorn are still wandering... they used to stand still...

Looking into it, thanks!

Carapace
10-27-2016, 03:46 PM

thank you

We're looking into it, thanks!

Umaruxxx
10-27-2016, 04:41 PM
could u guys change the face of nova change it to the other vanity faces

Gandalfzgreen
10-28-2016, 04:01 AM
Love this game before I say anything ; ) having a big problem at the moment a friend or so I thought ruined 3 years of playing al for me by taking the one thing I worked the most to get my vanity kershal not an hour after I made it :( all this happened about 1 hour ago It really kicked my moral to find out I may have to wait more than a week to get a reply about it really hit me so I'm leaving this message in hope so I can Continue bieng positive and finally finish all the great vanity artwork and everything else I wanted to share with you guys :D
Be safe guys be carful who u trust!

Richardlord
10-28-2016, 07:46 AM
Question, how long until the anti gnome event is run? You said not with the expansion, because you didn't want to distract people, but then we had the halloween, so is it after this event?

Muth
10-28-2016, 08:55 AM
Please fix the Duskbringer Claymore damage display bug so we can calculate what damage modifiers work with the 30% increase. Without the visual it becomes difficult to determine if the 30% armor loss is worth the damage increase.

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-28-2016, 11:30 AM
Please fix the Duskbringer Claymore damage display bug so we can calculate what damage modifiers work with the 30% increase. Without the visual it becomes difficult to determine if the 30% armor loss is worth the damage increase.

Well I can make that specific problem easy. All modifiers work with it, the damage buff is applied the same way %damage from the Awakening system is applied.

Muth
10-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Well I can make that specific problem easy. All modifiers work with it, the damage buff is applied the same way %damage from the Awakening system is applied.

Thank you Vroom!