PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: reputation and mobile forum app

GigaBits
09-23-2011, 09:18 PM
I recently asked this question within canonicalkoi's forum survival thread:

There seems to be no way to use the reputation or thanks feature from the mobile app. 90% of my forum use comes from the mobile app and I would love to hand out some positive rep to all the great people who have helped me.

If there is a way and someone could enlighten me I would certainly make my first use of it to hand out a thank you =)

Thanks for reading my suggestion

Nourish
09-23-2011, 09:25 PM
I also can't post threads on my forum app... Hmm... When it tells me to pick where to post it it just highlights and doesn't select.

Samhayne
09-23-2011, 10:50 PM
I also can't post threads on my forum app... Hmm... When it tells me to pick where to post it it just highlights and doesn't select.

Meows, see this thread for how to post with the iPhone app. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36286-Have-problems-posting-new-threads-with-the-iPhone-Spacetime-Community-App-Read-This! Also, a new version of the iPhone app is in testing.

As for the reputation feature and thanks mod, I don't know that we will see them in the app. The app is developed by vBulletin, not Spacetime. However, we may see such features in the mobile style of the forums, that may work better for mobile users.

GigaBits
09-24-2011, 07:57 AM
Okay, thanks for the quick response and information, Sam.