PDA

View Full Version : Feature Suggestion: Data Capture/Export

Ephemeris
09-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Hey gang,

While I can't thank the countless folks that have spent a significant amount of time and energy manually compiling hit, dodge, crit, skill, and armor (to name a few) data in an effort to demonstrate the effectiveness of various items and builds enough (you guys rock!), I also can't help but think that there could/should be an easier way to aggregate and export such data. I realize that such a feature -- if always active -- could quickly lead to memory issues (potentially resulting in degraded game play or even power-cycles), but I also don't believe that a controlled capture period (perhaps dictated by either file size or capture duration) would necessarily be problematic. That said, I'd like to propose such a feature with the goal of making the end product -- that is, easier to produce feature studies for and by the player base -- serving as the driving motivation.

My apologies if this has been brought up in the past (I didn't find any previous threads when I did my search, but I also didn't check the Pocket Legends side of the house).

Thanks,
-E