PDA

View Full Version : glin aegis vs arc sword

azeff
10-28-2016, 06:53 AM
what would be better for new maps glin aegis or arc sword?

Coffeimmortal
10-28-2016, 07:12 AM
Arc sword good for boss, but glint aegis better for mob 😊

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Kide2008
10-28-2016, 09:36 AM
I will never use any new weapon or set unless they are better than Aegis 46 and glinstone set. This Expansion i can already tell .... the weapons are so so so uselss. Unless that mythic sword of 61 end up good. as for the shield of 61 don't ever think of buying it .

Robhawk
11-01-2016, 06:57 AM
I will never use any new weapon or set unless they are better than Aegis 46 and glinstone set. This Expansion i can already tell .... the weapons are so so so uselss. Unless that mythic sword of 61 end up good. as for the shield of 61 don't ever think of buying it .

1. Gonna be funny to see you playing with the glintstone-set in the new harder maps with 2500 armor! My armor is close to 7k without buffs!

2. The new legendary dusbringer claymores deals SO MUCH MORE damage then any other warrior weapon that it is really ridiculous to say "the weapons are so useless"... the l46 aegis is still fine for pve, yes.

supersyan
11-02-2016, 12:19 AM
1. Gonna be funny to see you playing with the glintstone-set in the new harder maps with 2500 armor! My armor is close to 7k without buffs!

2. The new legendary dusbringer claymores deals SO MUCH MORE damage then any other warrior weapon that it is really ridiculous to say "the weapons are so useless"... the l46 aegis is still fine for pve, yes.

What's your gear setup?

Thewolfbull
11-02-2016, 02:39 AM
Mythic Aegis 46 still best with magma as pet aa.switch to dusk claymore on boss as aegis doesnt proc alot on boss. Arc sword has never been that good in pve maps aegis kills mobs alot faster.

Nobear
12-17-2016, 07:57 PM

I equipped a Duskbringer Claymore on my warrior once, checked the stats, and saw a tremendous armor nerf and a relatively unimpressive damage boost compared to an epic two-hander from this expansion. (I normally use Glint Aegis, but I wanted a better comparison for damage.) Is/was the true damage boost not reflected in the character sheet? Maybe it was a bug that's been fixed? I haven't tried equipping one since the last few patches.

Also, does that Claymore damage boost stack with damage elixirs?

Joebembo
12-19-2016, 12:13 AM
I equipped a Duskbringer Claymore on my warrior once, checked the stats, and saw a tremendous armor nerf and a relatively unimpressive damage boost compared to an epic two-hander from this expansion. (I normally use Glint Aegis, but I wanted a better comparison for damage.) Is/was the true damage boost not reflected in the character sheet? Maybe it was a bug that's been fixed? I haven't tried equipping one since the last few patches.

Also, does that Claymore damage boost stack with damage elixirs?
Yes it does stack. PS watch your DPs and DMG rocket :)

archer queen
01-07-2017, 04:36 AM
the one and only weap i use drag sword proc can stun many mobs :unconscious: :)

Midievalmodel
01-12-2017, 06:01 PM
the one and only weap i use drag sword proc can stun many mobs :unconscious: :)

Thats unfortunate

wolfonwallstreet
07-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Damage over time is key

asibiasasin
07-17-2017, 12:58 PM
arc sword had proc thats good for both boss and mobs. in my opinion glint aegis is for pvp

bandhagen
01-07-2018, 01:00 PM
I think the glint aegis is better than arc sword

abe
06-22-2018, 11:31 PM
To be honest with u dusk weapon if for nabs dragon sword and glint ageis are way better

Iculous
06-27-2018, 06:15 PM
Arc all the way