PDA

View Full Version : wierd ignore list bug

skavenger216
09-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Go into the ignore list, hit "add name", type a couple random letters, and then hit the back button on your phone. It will exit out of the text entry, but also, it will add a blank entry to the ignore list! I noticed this and thought it may have been just my game acting up, but I had a couple other people try it and they got the same results. I'm on an Android, not sure if this happens on iOS or not.

Blakout
09-25-2011, 06:32 PM
I think it might be something to do with the prossessing. Im not too sure tho.

BodMaster
09-26-2011, 04:56 AM
Go into the ignore list, hit "add name", type a couple random letters, and then hit the back button on your phone. It will exit out of the text entry, but also, it will add a blank entry to the ignore list! I noticed this and thought it may have been just my game acting up, but I had a couple other people try it and they got the same results. I'm on an Android, not sure if this happens on iOS or not.

Nice find buddy, im Droid aswel (as you know). Will ask an Apple user to give it a try :)

Edit:

Do iPhone users have a back button? lol

Lock, Main Button and Volume, unless Main Button works as a back button ig /:

Darkfader
09-26-2011, 05:56 AM
Nice find buddy, im Droid aswel (as you know). Will ask an Apple user to give it a try :)

Edit:

Do iPhone users have a back button? lol

Lock, Main Button and Volume, unless Main Button works as a back button ig /:

At iphone, when you click "add name" and leave it blank, and hit enter it adds blank name into list.
And no, iphone doesnt have back button, main button goes straight away from application to main menu of iphone. :] And same with all iOs devices.