PDA

View Full Version : Champions

Ceuidear
10-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone :)

I just made enough of gold to purchase one more champion so, i am posting this thread seeking for suggestion to get a new n best champions.
Right now my choices r Violet & Zaar i just wanna know which one of them has a better range attack. I wanna select any one among these so please do post ur suggestions.
Thank you in advance:)

resurrected
10-28-2016, 01:29 PM
I played both
Zaar is currently tier 6 and violet 10.
It really depends what you want to do. Violet has definitely longer range than zaar but if you master zaar as my sister none will move until they die xD
Violet is just deadly with right combo
Zaar = massive stun/freeze
Violet = massive damage/very good range

Archer87
10-28-2016, 01:47 PM
I played both
Zaar is currently tier 6 and violet 10.
It really depends what you want to do. Violet has definitely longer range than zaar but if you master zaar as my sister none will move until they die xD
Violet is just deadly with right combo
Zaar = massive stun/freeze
Violet = massive damage/very good range

I agree. I feel like Zaar is better if your looking for more CC and control of melee types in a game but Violet is better if your looking for pure damage and pushing. I play a lot of Magmatus and Bjorn and I can catch Violet out but a good Zaar gives me trouble.

Ceuidear
10-28-2016, 02:52 PM
I agree. I feel like Zaar is better if your looking for more CC and control of melee types in a game but Violet is better if your looking for pure damage and pushing. I play a lot of Magmatus and Bjorn and I can catch Violet out but a good Zaar gives me trouble.

So compared to violet zaar is good ?

Archer87
10-28-2016, 02:55 PM
So compared to violet zaar is good ?
They are similar in strength to me. I just feel Zaar counters my characters more. I think for what your looking for (long range) Violet is better.

Ceuidear
10-28-2016, 02:59 PM
They are similar in strength to me. I just feel Zaar counters my characters more. I think for what your looking for (long range) Violet is better.

What i feel is zaar is like something that needs to played like seraphina right ?
Am not only lookin for range also damage n ability to stun.