PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Update | 11/3/16 | Halloween Ends, New Event, New Level 80 Items!?!??!

Justg
10-28-2016, 03:17 PM
Halloween 2016 has come to an end. Thanks to all who participated! We hope you enjoyed it!!

The free Halloween 2016 'Ruined Zombie Costume' has been returned to Halloween Hal.

Believe it or not, Cinco Loco has some more tricks up his sleeve. I present to you another Pocket Legends update:

NEW Mini-Event!

Hunt down "Ol' Golden Bones" (a deadly golden skeleton with jeweled weapons)!

-- Golden Bones loves hiding in treasure chests. Open as many of them as you can find.
-- All chests in Alterra have a small chance to spawn the (very rare) golden skeleton.
-- Each time you defeat Golden Bones you get a chance to collect up to 25,000 GOLD!
-- Equip a new Gold Hunter elixir to drastically increase Golden Bones' gold drops!

-- Event is scheduled to run from Friday, November 4th through Sunday, November 6th.

NEW "Shadow Hunter" Elixir!

-- Gives you a chance to spawn a special boss (Psycho Shade) in the 'Return of the Warlord' campaign!
-- Psycho Shade is the only Boss in the game who drops Elite Level 80 Dual Weapons!
-- Farm those Shadow Minions... 'Psycho Shade' is very rare - but worth it.

NEW Elite Weapons for Level 80 have been added to the 'Return of the Warlord' campaign!

Hunt down the new ARZAC Psycho Blaster, the devastating MAGOR Psyber Staff, and the deadly WARAT Psyborg Sword!

156267 156268 156269

SPECIAL ELITE ITEM SET BONUSES! Achieve untold power when you combine three Elite ARZAC, MAGOR or WARAT items!!

-- Equip the WARAT Mynas Helm, Cyber Armor and Psyborg Sword to get +5 to all Stats, +5 to Damage, +30 to Armor
-- Equip the MAGOR Khafra Helm, Cyber Armor and Psyber Staff to get +5 to all Stats, +20 to Damage, + 15 to Armor
-- Equip the ARZAC Scorpion Helm, Cyber Rmor and Psycho Blaster to get +5 to all Stats, +30 to Damage, +5 to Armor

LESSER ELITE ITEM SET BONUSES! Haven't collected a full ARZAC, MAGOR or WARAT set yet? No problem! You still get bonuses when you combine ANY of the Elite Level 80 items (just not as OP!):

-- Equip a full set of Proj.5 WAK gear to get +2 to all Stats and +20 to Armor
-- Equip a full set of Proj.5 ZAM gear to get +2 to all Stats, +10 Damage and +5 Armor
-- Equip a full set of Proj.5 XAR gear to get +2 to all Stats and +20 to Damage

NEW Overlord Rings now available in Level 80 'Return of the Warlord' content!

-- The Overlord's Grace (Rare) gives +5 to all stats and +10 to Armor
-- The Overlord's Ring (Epic) gives +5 to all stats and +10 to Damage
-- The Overlord's Signet (Legendary) gives +8 to all stats, and...
-- The Overlord's Warband (Elite) gives +12 to all stats!

BONUS ITEM SET! Extreme bonus Stats for extreme collectors with a full set of special Elite gear AND the Level 80 Overlord's Warband!

Have fun out there!

Abinav Raju
11-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Thank You soo much

Waug
11-03-2016, 11:13 AM
I've not read much yet but let me point out that if you meant dual weapons by two handed weapons, then in the pictures how the bear using one handed weapon with Shield.

Cinco
11-03-2016, 11:20 AM

Buchmeister
11-03-2016, 11:22 AM
This is cool, but is the only way to get elite items really to buy it with plat? And only for 30 minutes? Why not add in a vanity that gives a percentage like big luck but for spawning the boss.

Golem
11-03-2016, 11:29 AM
Bro you should just bring back Blakc dragon sets instead of this. We hope you bring them back. U no need do much work for that i guess =)

Devaux
11-03-2016, 11:29 AM
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Kaytar
11-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Very nice! The new gear looks awesome! Thank you, Cinco. We appreciate it! :love_heart:

Waug
11-03-2016, 11:37 AM

Hmm , I got it, there's more weapon other than arzac, war at, magor. It will be interesting to see how will be those dual weapons as those drops from super rare plat boss.

I think, I should say a long pending THANK here (I won't explain why)

Other than that I don't know how these super rare things gonna drive me crazy to get as runs bores me.

And ur right cinco, curvature at least cinco tried to combine different weps for the look rather than just recolored versions. Well done :)

FamxStigmata
11-03-2016, 11:47 AM
To make some questions clear for many of us.

Are the new warat/magor/arzac weapons only dropable until the event is over or is it available forever?

Which boss drops the new warat magor and arzac weapons? Psycho Shade or the normal endboss of the campaign "Return of the Warlords"? Thanks :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Waug
11-03-2016, 11:54 AM
^ its permanent.

I think the physo shade will drop DUAL weapons exclusively and other bosses will drop arzac/magor/war at.

And wait dear cinco, magor/warat/arzac set bonus +5 to all stats means +5 to dodge too. Bears with buffed with stacked dodge and 3pc have like 90+ dodge with that add dodge of warat weapon + set bonus dodge = 100+ dodge along with all other classes dodge more, please think twice.

Cinco
11-03-2016, 11:59 AM
"All stats" meaning STR, INT and DEX - not literally every stat that exists.

Competitive
11-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Kinda sad I couldn't get the skeleton costume but hey! This is awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waug
11-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Thanks but one thing is sure dodge gonna increase significantly unless something is done not to get the dodge go up, imagine PvP with near 100 dodge :(

TruePlayer
11-03-2016, 12:15 PM
So which items makes the warat... Arazac magor Sets seem like there 6 diff weapons you show

TruePlayer
11-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Also about new elite rings... This means the end for dragons rings. No more 2pc 3 pc. So with this update is bad for old loyal players who play pocket legends since the beginning. Now to think about it I wasted so much time getting lvl cap and items all ended by this update. A new player can buy his way up to be super OP. Well if this will draw new players to game then well be it. But if not then suck hopefully we get more active and new players. And more pvpers to game. Since everybody can get the same stats no More Excuses.

Jilsponie
11-03-2016, 12:33 PM
This sounds great. Thank you so much! The new items look awesome!

curvature
11-03-2016, 12:51 PM
These new weapons look amazing

Apa
11-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Also about new elite rings... This means the end for dragons rings. No more 2pc 3 pc. So with this update is bad for old loyal players who play pocket legends since the beginning. Now to think about it I wasted so much time getting lvl cap and items all ended by this update. A new player can buy his way up to be super OP. Well if this will draw new players to game then well be it. But if not then suck hopefully we get more active and new players. And more pvpers to game. Since everybody can get the same stats no More Excuses.

Who cares if new players buy their way to op.. It's not like us oldies are gonna be here forever. And you didn't waste time leveling all those levels. You and many others who had been here during 56-71 cap will always have the cap vanities to show for that and the new players don't.

FamxStigmata
11-03-2016, 01:18 PM
i think everyones question is now

Where exactly can we drop the warat arzac and magor weapons? Pls answer cinco

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Mess
11-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Thank you so much!! good to see that you guys still care ;)

surfing
11-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Thanks devs <3<3

Fwend
11-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Thank you so much Justg, Cinco and the team for this surprise. Keep them coming we love them.

Now we have set bonuses for normal elites, and weapons for azac magor and warat as well as set bonuses for those.

It would be a nice addition to craft the new elite rings with the pink dragon rings. A new ring obtainable to all that has better statistics than the current black ring of valient glory (3 piece black ring).

Perhaps with plat to encourage spending on the game? And it will kill the blackmarket on sales of 3 piece ring accounts.

The game is buzzing with excitement and many veterans are coming back.

Again thank you for your these special events and surprise updates. We love pocket legends.

sebbyc
11-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Awesome!!
I personally think 75 is a bit too high for the shadow hunter elixer. 50-60 I think is a bit better. Since its only 30min
But new stuff is always sweet! Thanks

HeyitsTubs
11-03-2016, 04:20 PM
do the new overlord rings drop without the use of the the physco elixir?

and also, can u still drop them after the event ends?

Duckypowerz
11-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Awsome I just wish the drop rate was not so low lol...

Iilhopeliliil
11-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Btw, it's Return of the Overlord, not Warlord :P

FamxStigmata
11-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Awsome I just wish the drop rate was not so low lol...
True. Warat magor and arzac are really crazy hard to drop. I think most of pl com would be thankful if sts sets the droprate a bit higher

Hexpker
11-03-2016, 09:51 PM
Finallyyyy 10char

Communion
11-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Yus, where can we farm this?

It's an elite level 80 thing, but which mapppp orrrr?

Communion
11-04-2016, 01:11 AM
Best map to farm,

Skeller Krunch Returns! - Return to the Crypts!

I'm doing runs with,

Lakersrockwtf,
Revanrevange,
Xxpanzeejrxx,
Clqsely came in for one run.

Also there was another guy who was with us at the start, I think his name was Xxtheheroxx, maybe he was panzee.

Aoeqt
11-04-2016, 01:23 AM
Best map to farm,

I'm doing runs with,

Lakersrockwtf,
Revanrevange,
Xxpanzeejrxx,

Also there was another guy who was with us at the start, I think his name was Xxtheheroxx, maybe he was panzee.

Closely* :)

Communion
11-04-2016, 02:11 AM
LOL

BUT nyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww!

My blind eyes said it was Clqsely*

Maridos
11-04-2016, 10:13 AM
I never need to report someone so idk how it works but here is this no need report anywhere else. She is blackmarketing many years already. Its good sts cares about illegal players who arenagainst tos. Ty and respect for all

Zeiryan
11-04-2016, 10:18 AM
I never need to report someone so idk how it works but here is this no need report anywhere else. She is blackmarketing many years already. Its good sts cares about illegal players who arenagainst tos. Ty and respect for all

You either email Support@spacetimestudios.com with proof or you go to support.spacetimestudios.com, sign in, and report that way. The other way it can be done is the "/report" function in PL followed by the toon name and the reason for the report or the "Report" button on the toon preview page.

Roninmoro
11-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Keep it on topic, thanks.

XghostzX
11-04-2016, 10:52 AM
This is awesome. STG, you have never failed to be the most caring and supportive gaming company out there. Thanks for looking out for your fans.

yannjoel
11-04-2016, 02:17 PM
Just wanna say Thank you very much for this update :) made me rly happy

LilSwaggg
11-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Im confused about this update right now. I want to farm the Arzac Blaster, but I dont even know exactly where or how to farm because nobody has dropped it yet. The only drops we are getting are the dual wields from the shadow boss. On top of that, everybody is finding the gold skeleton and we cant even kill it. A lot of people confused. Nobody knows whats going on. Please help!

HeyitsTubs
11-04-2016, 04:34 PM
also, I dont know if im stating the already stated, but the Gold minion is glitched he has 100% dodge

LEVEL ONE
11-04-2016, 05:10 PM
also, I dont know if im stating the already stated, but the Gold minion is glitched he has 100% dodge
Just walk away from him so you drop the aggro, then go back and you can kill him.

You noob.

ababioka
11-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Bro you should just bring back Blakc dragon sets instead of this. We hope you bring them back. U no need do much work for that i guess =)
If we bring back all the old items, nobody will be original or different. Also many player have bought black drag for 100m+ a piece... Could you imagine losing all that?

Iilhopeliliil
11-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Best map to farm,

I'm doing runs with,

Lakersrockwtf,
Revanrevange,
Xxpanzeejrxx,

You should try Balefort Castle 4: Tower of Sorrow, I've been seeing at least 1 bone per run, up to 4 in one run. Easier to kill at Balefort Castle(lower-level campaign) too.

LEVEL ONE
11-05-2016, 06:06 AM
Battle of the Decade: LEVEL ONE vs. Golden Bones (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?378242-Battle-of-the-Decade-LEVEL-ONE-vs-Golden-Bones)

Malpaedia
11-06-2016, 04:25 AM
As a relatively new player , I wont be" buying my way up" as plat is a rather limited commodity in my world! ie: poor :) However all this great new content is a privilege not a right, so a great big thankyou to all those involved. P.s , I have encountered ole "golden bones" spawning a fair number of times, and boy he is a "tough nut to crack" ;) especially in levels from nuris upwards...! An unfortunate side effect however is players are leaving him alone, some people thought there was a glitch he was so hard they couldn't reduce his health at all. (Lol)However having 'ground his bones to make my bread' I can categorically say he is beatable. So thanks its been a really fun week or so.!!

Jilsponie
11-06-2016, 09:58 AM
After many hours of farming I finally got the Overlord's Warband. I have tried equipping it with ZAM, XAR, and WAK sets but don't seem to get any "bonus" stats. Just the stats listed on the ring.

Iilhopeliliil
11-06-2016, 07:07 PM
After many hours of farming I finally got the Overlord's Warband. I have tried equipping it with ZAM, XAR, and WAK sets but don't seem to get any "bonus" stats. Just the stats listed on the ring.

Wear it with the 3pc Magor, Warat, Arzac

XghostzX
11-06-2016, 10:41 PM

Where did you get the warband?

Jilsponie
11-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Where did you get the warband?
Rings drop from aliens and fatties... mine from mansu

plpr
11-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Rings drop from aliens and fatties... mine from mansu

The elite one does too? I thought only dropped from the overlord but prob wrong lol

Jilsponie
11-10-2016, 06:58 AM
The elite one does too? I thought only dropped from the overlord but prob wrong lol

Yes elite Overlord's Warband

Priorema
11-11-2016, 11:46 AM
This is good ipdate, but why make all the parts or warat magor and arzac available fot plats? Now all the noobs coming with moms credit card to act pro in pvp

Sombraxkillz
12-01-2016, 06:50 PM
This update was cool ! :)