PDA

View Full Version : A few things about glowstik

Perceval
10-28-2016, 06:43 PM
- The heal when damage is taken doesn't seem very noticeable (sometimes I wonder if it even happens). * by the way, if its this low, it'll almost be nonexistent in PvP (50% heal nerf and all).

- The damage reduction on the shield doesn't seem accurate (i seem to sometimes take more damage at 95% or even 75% damage reduction than I do with nekros 40% damage reduction shield).

- The pools seem to deal very very very low damage (I don't know about PvE but this is the case in PvP). * I'm literally talking about 50 damage per tick.

- Shouldn't the shield also have stun immunity like nekro?

eugene9707
10-28-2016, 07:49 PM
- The heal when damage is taken doesn't seem very noticeable (sometimes I wonder if it even happens). * by the way, if its this low, it'll almost be nonexistent in PvP (50% heal nerf and all).

- The damage reduction on the shield doesn't seem accurate (i seem to sometimes take more damage at 95% or even 75% damage reduction than I do with nekros 40% damage reduction shield).

- The pools seem to deal very very very low damage (I don't know about PvE but this is the case in PvP). * I'm literally talking about 50 damage per tick.

- Shouldn't the shield also have stun immunity like nekro?

Why should it have stun immunity though?
It clearly stated that it only grant dot immunity. Which might be good against mages already.