PDA

View Full Version : New maps not intended for normal players

ForgottenWarrior
10-28-2016, 10:26 PM
In somberholt we need a lot of free time to get what we want. One run has like 50-60 points, a normal player not hardcore player will spend max 2hours in these new maps.

Suppose I do 20 runs daily. Also assuming that I'll only run graveyard because it is quite hard to find people who play museum.

Day 1 [Outsider]
20x50 = 1000
20 Tokens

Day2
40 Tokens

Day3 [Apprentice]
60 Tokens
Day6[Acolyte]
120 Tokens + daily
Day16[Advocate]
320 Tokens +daily
Day30[Disciple]
600 Tokens + dailies
Day55[Lightbearer]
1100 Tokens + dailies
Day 115[Lightbearer Elite]
Day250[Dark Acolyte etc]

Suppose by running daily I gained skill to reduce runtime and now I'm double efficient I.e 115days in total for dark acolyde or 5months for exalted.

Balanced Token Required
1950 Tokens to just unlock all stages when all community goals are done.
1600 Tokens for armor helm
400 for belt upgrade recipe
600 for mythic weapons without proc and upgrade
2500 Tokens for upgrading weapons
1600 for 2 pieces set items
Grand Total = 8650

For jewels Full weak oder jewel set
10 for cracked 30 for damaged 90 for 1 weak jewel
Available slots: 3+3+3+3+3+3 = 18
Full weak set 1620 tokens required
Full standard set 4820
Full fortified set 14580

{ This doesn't include items that can't be bought with tokens but required for upgradation}
#Tentative data

So far an expansion lasts a year or 2 years so until we get our full set their might be a new expansion. Please try to reduce this requirements .

mutantninjaz
10-28-2016, 10:39 PM
i dont know why this kinda expansion i always liked expansions where new maps used to come and all we had to do is just enter any maps and loot stuffs by killing boss and mobs

im a war and farmed graveyard with this war but suppose this expansion if i want to make a "new character" then i have to do all this graveyard again if i want to go further stages of new chancel of light map with that character...

i mean comeon we do have other things to do outside this game....

i really dont want this kind of expansion from next time :(

kinzmet
10-28-2016, 11:01 PM
i dont know why this kinda expansion i always liked expansions where new maps used to come and all we had to do is just enter any maps and loot stuffs by killing boss and mobs

im a war and farmed graveyard with this war but suppose this expansion if i want to make a "new character" then i have to do all this graveyard again if i want to go further stages of new chancel of light map with that character...

Me too..
I love the idea but hate the grinding, I thought the game was designed for mobiles :(
Anyway if they make another expansion like this..its exhausting

Ckc Chen
10-28-2016, 11:48 PM
Lets be honest, the reason such gameplay tactics are introduced is to keep fellow Alorians away from the usual fast and then bored gameplay. But, I think it has backfired, I dont think that most player will even reach beyond acolyte. Like we live in reality, we dont have time for the game that requires tons of farming and so. Not to mention that the new store is bad, the countdown and items remaining in stock. Isn't the items for a limited time, what do you mean by limited? Forever? Take a look at those vanity... the bundles, they are still the cryo versions. Do something about it. Update them. PLEASE.:concern:

ForgottenWarrior
10-29-2016, 12:25 AM
Lets be honest, the reason such gameplay tactics are introduced is to keep fellow Alorians away from the usual fast and then bored gameplay. But, I think it has backfired, I dont think that most player will even reach beyond acolyte. Like we live in reality, we dont have time for the game that requires tons of farming and so. Not to mention that the new store is bad, the countdown and items remaining in stock. Isn't the items for a limited time, what do you mean by limited? Forever? Take a look at those vanity... the bundles, they are still the cryo versions. Do something about it. Update them. PLEASE.:concern:

Point is it involves huge effort what everyone may not be able or want to do if someone do there is also a chance of epic waste like antiginome set. In general no one will want play a map to become stronger in the same map.

Fredystern
10-29-2016, 04:19 AM
I even stop at second rank :3 bored meet same mobs all day..

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
10-29-2016, 05:24 AM
Rise to the challenge my fellow players 😊

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

williwunka
10-29-2016, 05:50 AM
Somberholt Point Elixirs for 25% increase in point gain, coming soon.. Or some pet that gives pt % gain.. I feel it's around the corner..who knows though? Personally, I think the style of this expansion is well suited for players who play often and gives them deserved advantage.

Gouiwaa9000
10-29-2016, 05:52 AM
usually im active during expansion but not this time ....i didint even reach 2k points and im not going to. I will just buy gear as it comes out from ac and continue to pvp as usual XD

Jazzi
10-29-2016, 06:20 AM
Truth, only intended for hardcore players.

onadraosari
10-29-2016, 06:25 AM
Edit: 2000 pts for apprentice

Fsuryo
10-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Dont cry

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

illwilly
10-30-2016, 01:04 AM
Truth, only intended for hardcore players.

If it helps.. Even some hc players dont bother with this.. It just feel like a big waste of time.. im pretty happy though, i play less:D
I understand after a while tokens will flow faster, but that just make the grind even less atractive for me. The hardcore cant progress before everyone else has cought up!

Imo they should atleast make sack of balance tokens..

Ssneakykills
10-30-2016, 01:43 AM

I think the answer to that is if you have one character that's reached a certain level/rank in the mausoleum that should be the same for all your characters maybe. I could be terribly wrong I'm only a noob and is still L53 so I don't know

ForgottenWarrior
10-30-2016, 01:51 AM
I don't cry lol I'm a hardcore player but I don't wanna waste so much of time on the new map APS.

supersyan
10-30-2016, 02:13 AM
If it helps.. Even some hc players dont bother with this.. It just feel like a big waste of time.. im pretty happy though, i play less:D
I understand after a while tokens will flow faster, but that just make the grind even less atractive for me. The hardcore cant progress before everyone else has cought up!

Imo they should atleast make sack of balance tokens..

It should be untradable sack of tokens. So HC can farm the tokens without fearing token limit. Else it'll be buy token from cs, buy all token items from vendor and whole expansion goodies within 1 minute without running any maps!

Avaree
10-30-2016, 09:20 AM
At op, as long as you have enough tokens to purchase the proof of balace and order badge for the up coming stage, why worry about anything else. The new jewels can be bought in cs, we also know some crafting componets all ready drop.

They designed this expansion for all level of players, they know the average players cannot grind 6 hours a day, this is why we have our personal rank, and as long as we rank with the stage, we are fine.

The developers listen to the community, and listened to complaints of past expansions (from botters, dummy farmers to where's the loot), with in two weeks the past expansions were well farmed (-the banish amulet).
We dont know whats next, we only know whats is now in the quartermaster, that more tokens drop, and there will be treasure rooms in the higher stages. This and along with my 110% gold bonus loots, keeps me fueled to move forward. After all, this is just a game :)

supersyan
10-30-2016, 10:06 AM
At op, as long as you have enough tokens to purchace the proof of balace and order badge for the up coming stage, why worry about anything else. The new jewels can be bought in cs, we also know some crafting componets all ready drop.

They designed this expansion for all level of players, they know the average players cannot grind 6 hours a day, this is why we have our personal rank, and as long as we rank with the stage, we are fine.

The developers listen to the community, and listened to complaints of past expansions (from botters, dummy farmers to where's the loot), with in two weeks the past expansions were well farmed (-the banish amulet).
We dont know whats next, we only know whats is now in the quartermaster, that more tokens drop, and there will be treasure rooms in the higher stages. This and along with my 110% gold bonus loots, keeps me fueled to move forward. After all, this is just a game :)

what's treasure room?

Avaree
10-30-2016, 10:22 AM
what's treasure room?

That's the mystery to your question. Maybe large gold drops, eggs, ingredients, jewels, or maybe rarer things like set items, shards and fossils. They haven't disclosed what's there yet, just treasure rooms.
(Sekrets!!)

illwilly
10-30-2016, 12:17 PM
It should be untradable sack of tokens. So HC can farm the tokens without fearing token limit. Else it'll be buy token from cs, buy all token items from vendor and whole expansion goodies within 1 minute without running any maps!

Yes, exactly, the farmers could farm, and the lazy can buy more plat convert to gold and get the tokens.. why u troll like this idk, if not tradeable, no point...

Anyway, allmost noone run mausoleum, i stopped running pugs there to after people go out after 1 or 2 deaths, think anyone exept a few hardcore will run higher maps that is even harder? I think not.. to gear up u need a year in graveyard..

Kakashis
10-30-2016, 01:00 PM
At op, as long as you have enough tokens to purchace the proof of balace and order badge for the up coming stage, why worry about anything else. The new jewels can be bought in cs, we also know some crafting componets all ready drop.

Am I reading correctly? You looted banished amulet finally or just were farming there xD. At any rate, I like the way this expansion is going so far. You get at least one map where there's constantly people farming it. The grind is high, but with events, at least we have energy and necro bars to farm for! I like how I can just do a bit of event (non competitive) and a bit of graveyard, search the auction for deals and just chill in towns currently! STS meant for this expansion to come slowly, and I like the pace as I have to work m-f and can't keep up with those who play 24/7 anymore. I like how this will probably take 6 months to a year to get to the last stage such that everyone can catch up as a community. They should raise token banking though or at least allow us to buy 100 tokens for like 120 tokens like with cryostar coins.

Avaree
10-30-2016, 01:48 PM
Am I reading correctly? You looted banished amulet finally or just were farming there xD. At any rate, I like the way this expansion is going so far. You get at least one map where there's constantly people farming it. The grind is high, but with events, at least we have energy and necro bars to farm for! I like how I can just do a bit of event (non competitive) and a bit of graveyard, search the auction for deals and just chill in towns currently! STS meant for this expansion to come slowly, and I like the pace as I have to work m-f and can't keep up with those who play 24/7 anymore. I like how this will probably take 6 months to a year to get to the last stage such that everyone can catch up as a community. They should raise token banking though or at least allow us to buy 100 tokens for like 120 tokens like with cryostar coins.

Minus "-" the banish amulet.

I like the expansion too. No complaints here :)

Vvildfire
10-30-2016, 02:02 PM
So far the event has a sustainable pace. We're still at the beginning of stage 2, and have plenty of time to reach the requirements. You don't need to be Elite Lightbearer by Stage 3 :)

ilhanna
10-30-2016, 09:08 PM
It's only been about a month since expansion and on top of the Lightbearer rank system we have leveling and Halloween taking up our time. But even so I think people are working up the rank system in a steady, if not speedy, progression. Most of the 60+ in my guild have reached at least acolyte, a few are advocates and disciples, and I'm at lightbearer. I don't think I've done it hardcore at all, since I didnt start grinding in Graveyard till I capped, and I don't always play long hours (2-4 hours is my average game time), some days I didn't have time to play at all. But I think the rank points system is fine as is and who knows what STS have up their sleeves at the latter stages of the expansion with regards to points and tokens; sack of tokens? plat-purchasable order badge/proof of balance? At advocate, disciple and lightbearer ranks you're getting damage and armor buffs, so I'm not even stressing out about the Order jewels. I'm especially happy about the new maps and Halloween being not mutually exclusive. I can run Graveyard and get enough energy essences and candy bars to fill my crafting slots (they drop at a decent rate there) then take a break from Somberholt to do some event when the energy's done. And I still have time to help guildies with AP and quests besides.

bonjovi3223
10-30-2016, 10:58 PM
That's the mystery to your question. Maybe large gold drops, eggs, ingredients, jewels, or maybe rarer things like set items, shards and fossils. They haven't disclosed what's there yet, just treasure rooms.
(Sekrets!!)
Pack up your guns, knives & swords girl......we are going to texas.
2 slots remaining for Texas pt.

Avaree
10-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Pack up your guns, knives & swords girl......we are going to texas.
2 slots remaining for Texas pt.

Full!! I grab Ard, lets storm the fort!

eleasah
10-31-2016, 04:57 PM
Hm, i like this expansion now, after i dont liked at beginn. But really, the grinding is heavy. Idk how other can reach lightbearer with playing 2-4 hours. I spend all my weekends since expansion started WHOLE Weekend for grinding. Not many pple run maus, so need to run grave. And true is, not often got there more then 50 points per run. Thats low when need so much points. Srry me, but iam not so fine with this expansion. It takes so much time to reach a rank, we collect things we cant not use. For what we get this powders? The vials for crafting from vendor cant be bought yet. This is for me crazy. When i collect things that should be usefull, then i want use it. Not stash for better times. I like the Idea of this Expansion. But iam not happy about the huge amount of points we need, that we sit on things we cant use and iam not happy about the fact that mausoleum is so often a dead map.

Chuuwee
10-31-2016, 08:03 PM
Hmm. The powder is there for a reason. And 1 is to craft the order jewels. Right now I already crafted 2 weak and 2 damaged order fin. The other function is to be unlocked in next stages.

In my opinion, there is no need to rush to get in the rank. Play at your own pace. You will still get there. Take me as an example. It took me 15 days to get to acolyte coz I was really busy at work. But now that all the urgency is gone and I have time to play after work I been grinding graveyard and mouseleum any time I can get. So it took me 5 days to get to advocate and 3 days to get to disciple.

The grind already gives me a steady amount of gold and some of the loots I sold in cs ranging from 15k to 450k. I can even fund food for my pet lol and still have some to stash. To me I see the hope in this new expansion. Plus the random maps and bosses we encounter is a major point to STS coz I think this is their response on some of the complaints about having to farm same thing over and over again. So Kudos to STS Team.

But..... this is my thoughts only. Not everyone will agree. So it is up to you and the rest of us which direction we wanna go in this game.

Thanks for reading :)

eleasah
11-01-2016, 04:23 AM
OK, srry i forgot powder needed for order jeweils. For my own i want not waste my tokens for this jeweils cause iam superb and exzellent jeweils sloted. For change this to order jeweils the need of tokens is for me too high.

I read eher, we can take time. Really? Actually many guildmembers arent able to buy order and badge for maus. Ok, seems no problem. But tru e is, they cant help when you run maus, pple left and you stand there alone. Maybe iam not good enough, but Mausoleum alone is not possible for me.

I really like mausoleummaps, cause mobs not die one hit. The maps can be handled with Team. Thats what i like. But need have a team. And actually many pple enter Maus only for going straight back to grave.

And iam srry, but grave running over and over again for this small reward of points make me not happy, make me feel bored. And when i see how many points i will need i think i never will reach the goals. Not all pple write in Forums, but i know many friends and guildmembers feel the same. Yes, the goldloot is pretty good, And sometimes drop pink. Thats fine but i like more farming things in more then one map;)
I can unterstand when pple think its too much and not reachable.

Imo i had liked more reaching ranks by doing quests. Not by grinding.

pretzel
11-01-2016, 05:10 AM
OK, srry i forgot powder needed for order jeweils. For my own i want not waste my tokens for this jeweils cause iam superb and exzellent jeweils sloted. For change this to order jeweils the need of tokens is for me too high.

I read eher, we can take time. Really? Actually many guildmembers arent able to buy order and badge for maus. Ok, seems no problem. But tru e is, they cant help when you run maus, pple left and you stand there alone. Maybe iam not good enough, but Mausoleum alone is not possible for me.

I really like mausoleummaps, cause mobs not die one hit. The maps can be handled with Team. Thats what i like. But need have a team. And actually many pple enter Maus only for going straight back to grave.

And iam srry, but grave running over and over again for this small reward of points make me not happy, make me feel bored. And when i see how many points i will need i think i never will reach the goals. Not all pple write in Forums, but i know many friends and guildmembers feel the same. Yes, the goldloot is pretty good, And sometimes drop pink. Thats fine but i like more farming things in more then one map;)
I can unterstand when pple think its too much and not reachable.

Imo i had liked more reaching ranks by doing quests. Not by grinding.

Carapace wrote in another post that STS will fix the miniboss daily so that it has to be done in Mausoleum. Hopefully that will motivate people to run Mausoleum.
In the same post he mentioned a new daily coming up soon. Maybe it will be in Mausoleum ...

Jazzi
11-01-2016, 08:34 AM
It's only been about a month since expansion and on top of the Lightbearer rank system we have leveling and Halloween taking up our time. But even so I think people are working up the rank system in a steady, if not speedy, progression. Most of the 60+ in my guild have reached at least acolyte, a few are advocates and disciples, and I'm at lightbearer. I don't think I've done it hardcore at all, since I didnt start grinding in Graveyard till I capped, and I don't always play long hours (2-4 hours is my average game time), some days I didn't have time to play at all. But I think the rank points system is fine as is and who knows what STS have up their sleeves at the latter stages of the expansion with regards to points and tokens; sack of tokens? plat-purchasable order badge/proof of balance? At advocate, disciple and lightbearer ranks you're getting damage and armor buffs, so I'm not even stressing out about the Order jewels. I'm especially happy about the new maps and Halloween being not mutually exclusive. I can run Graveyard and get enough energy essences and candy bars to fill my crafting slots (they drop at a decent rate there) then take a break from Somberholt to do some event when the energy's done. And I still have time to help guildies with AP and quests besides.

Much appreciated comment as undoubtedly all your comments. I would like to remark here that 2-4 hours of playtime a day is way above average and casual. I think most people would classify it as pretty hardcore. After all this is like a part time job ;)

Either way, for me personally the grind is too much, especially considering , most of it has to be done in the same map. The other thing is that the token progress doesn't go in parallel to the mob kills/points. I will be disciple in points but miss about 170 tokens for the badges. This is another 170 runs in a boring map. I am not sure I wanna do that.

And eventually this whole personal goals thing is not especially helpful towards guilds or team play.

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Grinding is a major part of every mmorpg's ever made if you players don't like the grinding part better find another genre of game that you like, better find a casual game instead of AL.

Greoatef
11-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Carapace wrote in another post that STS will fix the miniboss daily so that it has to be done in Mausoleum. Hopefully that will motivate people to run Mausoleum.
In the same post he mentioned a new daily coming up soon. Maybe it will be in Mausoleum ...

not sure if it will personally motivate me to do mauseleum?
I can do three runs in the graveyard in the same time one mausoleum run takes, so unless i get three balanced coins from the boss, and 200 mob kills per run in mausoleum im better off in the graveyard ....

mrm
11-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Can we get shared points,Like all our points of our different toons get addid up but not there coins (or mayby there coins) pleas

Jazzi
11-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Grinding is a major part of every mmorpg's ever made if you players don't like the grinding part better find another genre of game that you like, better find a casual game instead of AL.

Firstly a mobile game is supposed to be casual.

Secondly if you had indeed played more games you would have known that the grind is not the same map for 100s or 1000s of runs.

nightmaresmoke
11-02-2016, 05:00 AM
Firstly a mobile game is supposed to be casual.

Secondly if you had indeed played more games you would have known that the grind is not the same map for 100s or 1000s of runs.
Well mmropgs are kinda new to the mobile industry before it was only a pc game or in gaming consoles. So maybe Sts is trying making AL more hardcore to make it more interesting i guess? Dunno just kinda understanding of this new expansion hype.

nightmaresmoke
11-02-2016, 05:10 AM
AL has been multi platform right from the beginning.
Ohh yah forget the part that AL can be played in pc legally, so AL is really hardcore from start?

Communion
11-02-2016, 05:16 AM
Love it, but i cant remember the email to my fav account with my most time spent on.

Idk if you'll understand that.

My head hurts.

Ouch.

Ow.

nightmaresmoke
11-02-2016, 05:16 AM
Hard core , soft core these are all just relative terms :P. Main thing to do while playing this expansion is to enjoy it.

Dang, do I feel philosophical today ^_^ or it might be just the high from the insanely good drops I've gotten.

*Crosses fingers*

*Does rain dance*

*Gets an amulet with a lock if hair from shaman pakuna*

Pls, don't jynx me oh mighty Arlorian gods.

P.S.:*touches wood* giggity
Lol softcore? Are you thinking of games or other things? Haha

nightmaresmoke
11-02-2016, 05:24 AM
Hey don't blame me, you guys started it! In all seriousness though, even the most casual of players can make it to the required tier before the next community goal is fulfilled. Hopefully as we continue through the expansion the point rewards from maps increases, which I think is what the developers plan to do!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I think the reason why people is complaining it's because their all too impatient that contradicts with this expansion, when back before they also complained that other expansion are way too easy you can't really satisfy those types of people who always complains about everything.

Melthyz
11-02-2016, 08:55 AM
My complaint about this expansion is about how tedious it is. It has become quite a mental challenge to run gy over and over again. There's the mausoleum, but it's really not an ideal farming map when compared to gy. I do believe hard work should be rewarded but the path required is not very desirable. GL to all see you in the next expansion...

mssweety
11-02-2016, 11:20 AM
personally me... i was playing this game maybe 12 hrs a day sometimes more sometimes less.
since this expansion came.. im on maybe once a day just to do story tokens.. sometimes i dont even bother logging in.
the ranks are insane even for someone like me.
i dont bother getting my rank up tbh. i bought these badges and stuff so i can enter the 2 mausoleums thats all.
you cant even farm something nice anymore to make gold.. and im not talking about farming locks or arena for a fossil...
they should have made egg dropps or something ankh dropp from bosses even if its just 1 ankh. its a lot for some im sure..
idk.. games getting boring :/

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

octavos
11-02-2016, 04:35 PM
HEADS UP: just my personal opinion okay? not trying to ruin another person's response or thread..

imagine:
apprentice: 2000 points
acolyte: 6000 points
advocate: 16000 points
disciple: 30000 points
lightbearer: 55000 points
lightbearer elite: 115000 points

- just saying :)

thats why im not doing it :)

edit..im kinda am..but i'll see how it goes.

octavos
11-02-2016, 05:03 PM
IKR!! grinding that much is insane my toons are all outsider still!! hahaha (nab raia XD)

well we all have personal choices but requesting for the grind to be easy

is a just the perfect example of a facile victory: yes you achieved it but with little effort.

my goal in AL..is way different then other players..im just glad i can hop on and play. :)

Carapace
11-02-2016, 05:16 PM
personally me... i was playing this game maybe 12 hrs a day sometimes more sometimes less.
since this expansion came.. im on maybe once a day just to do story tokens.. sometimes i dont even bother logging in.
the ranks are insane even for someone like me.
i dont bother getting my rank up tbh. i bought these badges and stuff so i can enter the 2 mausoleums thats all.
you cant even farm something nice anymore to make gold.. and im not talking about farming locks or arena for a fossil...
they should have made egg dropps or something ankh dropp from bosses even if its just 1 ankh. its a lot for some im sure..
idk.. games getting boring :/

There is an Egg for Symia that only drops from Mausoleum bosses

mssweety
11-02-2016, 05:26 PM
There is an Egg for Symia that only drops from Mausoleum bosses
ik tyvm but thats not really enough to give me the motivation to run these maps more though.
but i actually meant the graveyard maps. we run them for points over and over and over again without having a nice motivation and thats kinda sad. if there would be something speciall. like underhul first map can dropp mold .. these maps should also dropp something great in my opinion

octavos
11-02-2016, 05:30 PM
i personally started getting hooked in AL because of my brother lol well regardless of our goals hope to meet you in game :)

SEE YOU IN ARLOR :)

amen to that..IGN Ghost..Link and Zelda :)

Perceval
11-02-2016, 05:54 PM
I asked about this before but all I got was *shifty eyes*. The points gained per mob should really increase the deeper you progress into the mausoleum. Hopefully this is the case with floor 3 and onwards because it was kinda expected for floor 1 or 2.

I mean, we're all limited by the community goals so I don't think awarding more points per mob will really speed anything up too much.

E.g. being an elite lightbearer at this point in time probably means you shouldn't bother logging in for a few months or so.

mssweety
11-02-2016, 06:03 PM
I asked about this before but all I got was *shifty eyes*. The points gained per mob should really increase the deeper you progress into the mausoleum. Hopefully this is the case with floor 3 and onwards because it was kinda expected for floor 1 or 2.

I mean, we're all limited by the community goals so I don't think awarding more points per mob will really speed anything up too much.

E.g. being an elite lightbearer at this point in time probably means you shouldn't bother logging in for a few months or so.
hmm i dont know if theres a need of getting over with this faster tbh just add something to make it more attractive to run these maps would be more fun for everyone and ppl would farm these maps more often if theres something they can chase like a reward. good thing is new maps dropping lots of gold at least. but still i wouldnt just keep farming those maps for the 4k gold u get from each run :D

Perceval
11-02-2016, 06:12 PM
hmm i dont know if theres a need of getting over with this faster tbh just add something to make it more attractive to run these maps would be more fun for everyone and ppl would farm these maps more often if theres something they can chase like a reward. good thing is new maps dropping lots of gold at least. but still i wouldnt just keep farming those maps for the 4k gold u get from each run :D

If they increase the drop rates of the items that currently drop, these items would barely have value. If they increased the gold loot, there would be an influx of gold in-game (the reduction of the planar arena gold loot for example). If its something like the underhul mold..it'll probably come deeper in the mausoleum.

What I'm saying is it gets boring because the graveyard is the best place for farming points. If there was something to be done to reduce this boredom and encourage people, it would be to make sure that the mausoleum floors are better for farming points than the graveyard.

There's nothing more discouraging than knowing the entrance to the actual expansion content is the best place to rank up and not the actual expansion content itself.

mssweety
11-02-2016, 06:17 PM
What kind of rewards exactly? If they increase the drop rates of the items that currently drop, these items would barely have value. If they increased the gold loot, there would be an influx of gold in-game (the reduction of the planar arena gold loot for example). If its something like the underhul mold..it'll come deeper in the mausoleum.
well idk was just an idea since myself aswell do graveyard nostly random runs which is not possible in mausoleum. or its just a waste of ankhs and lots of boss reseting coz some ppl dont use ankhs.
so for the map which u could do random should be a small reward maybe but i wouldnt know what tbh.

mssweety
11-02-2016, 06:20 PM
If they increase the drop rates of the items that currently drop, these items would barely have value. If they increased the gold loot, there would be an influx of gold in-game (the reduction of the planar arena gold loot for example). If its something like the underhul mold..it'll probably come deeper in the mausoleum.
well idk was just an idea since myself aswell do graveyard nostly random runs which is not possible in mausoleum. or its just a waste of ankhs and lots of boss reseting coz some ppl dont use ankhs.
so for the map which u could do random should be a small reward maybe but i wouldnt know what tbh oh and i dont mean gear dropps something else maybe..
if the badge wouldnt be available with tokens it could have been dropped by any bosses for example. but maybe something more different lol.

Vvildfire
11-03-2016, 01:55 AM
so for the map which u could do random should be a small reward maybe but i wouldnt know what tbh oh and i dont mean gear dropps something else maybe..
if the badge wouldnt be available with tokens it could have been dropped by any bosses for example. but maybe something more different lol.

But... That doesn't make any sense >.< it's a badge! You don't obtain a badge by finding it on the ground xD

mssweety
11-03-2016, 04:41 AM
lol it was just a very very bad expample :D

Att
11-03-2016, 11:50 AM
unless, you kill a player with the badge.

the badge then falls out of their pocket, then you go ahead to pick up the badge from the ground

Cx

That's why I keep my order badge in stash.

Oakmaiden
11-04-2016, 10:34 AM
I like the way new expansion is unfolding,but agree that token rates a Way too Low.I dont plan on using the order jewel system. I would like to craft the belt and bow but fear those items will be obsolete by the time I can acrue enough tokens and ingredients. I play every day and many hours but feel like effort/reward isnt balanced. I dont mind difficult map/bosses,just feel there should be more reward for my time.

mssweety
11-26-2016, 06:06 PM
I like the way new expansion is unfolding,but agree that token rates a Way too Low.I dont plan on using the order jewel system. I would like to craft the belt and bow but fear those items will be obsolete by the time I can acrue enough tokens and ingredients. I play every day and many hours but feel like effort/reward isnt balanced. I dont mind difficult map/bosses,just feel there should be more reward for my time.
totallt agreed :)