PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2016 (Story)

Ignitedmage
10-29-2016, 10:25 AM
It was like those normal days… after fighting zombies and larrys we, altogether with all the children who aren’t prepared for the brawl, went to sleep.

We heard some voices from the back, I woke up but there was nothing back there…. I woke up the warrior and the avian to alert them about danger. We all picked up our weapons and started to guard the children. The voice whispered, “I am back” we didn’t understood that who it is and what does she means by I am back, yes the voice was clearly female… we didn’t wanted to make the children awake but at the same place we wanted to kill this thing as soon as we can… ahrm we also wanted to sleep. This was, I guess our golden charm because the female made an evil loud laugh which woke up the children and now, even though children were awake but we were free to make our move, the bear shouted, “Stop playing with us, we don’t care who you are and what you are, we have stopped two alien invasions, dragons and even witches, you don’t scare us.” The voice whispered “trick or treat??” and the door opened with bats charging in to us, it was dark and dusty, when the dust finished we saw the face, it was the elf queen! In her Halloween costume, she was laughing on us and offered the children candies, we were so happy but then we asked her, “How we can go with Halloween? There are so many larrys out there to stop...” Elf queen gave us this great news that we got reinforcements, the emperors of the Spacetime realm has entered Alterra and they have promised us to stop all the danger until Halloween ends and I promise you, those dragons can’t fight the powers of level 100. We asked to the elf queen that,” but we gave everything we had, sold it all, gave it to the children…. We don’t even have a costume:(” she answered,” don’t worry, the emperors also brought costumes, hats, bags and the most important… candies!”

The avian answered,” what are we waiting for? Give us the costumes, I am going to scare that towne carrier, he once made jokes on me now it’s my turn, hahahahahahahaha!!” we all were ready for Halloween and were going to charge into the Halloween, also to mention it was 2 A.M ;), and then the Ranger and Paladin woke up and asked….. What happened??

Sorry my thinking can’t go beyond this in 30 minutes. I eagerly wanted to write a story but I didn’t had time so I wrote this.
I am posting this in the general discussion one because it won’t gather much attention in the fan stories one. Hope you had fun!

Onepropally
10-30-2016, 01:46 PM
Great story! :encouragement:

Brave Sir Robin
11-03-2016, 05:41 AM
Initially I thought the mysterious lady was Emma... but maybe it's actually Emma wearing an Elf Queen mask?? :)

Ignitedmage
11-04-2016, 07:45 AM
Initially I thought the mysterious lady was Emma... but maybe it's actually Emma wearing an Elf Queen mask?? :)

You gave me an idea for second part ;)

Zade ware
11-23-2016, 08:25 AM
Second part pls lol good story