PDA

View Full Version : New "Elite Rings"

SillyJuan
10-30-2016, 06:30 PM
New elite rings would better off if they were usable for 30+ players. sts lets give these new rings some actual value since it's the last update ever. Thank you for reading my post

plpr
10-30-2016, 07:34 PM
They said last update ever a year ago :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SillyJuan
10-31-2016, 05:34 PM
At least let levels 50+ wear because right now these elite rings are horrible tbh. 2pc rings are still superior or make these rings craftable with other rings.

Cinco
11-02-2016, 04:51 PM
New rings coming with update. Some are truly horrible ('cause I am a troll dev), but there's this one that you're gonna want. It's REAL nice ;-)

Golem
11-02-2016, 06:43 PM
New rings coming with update. Some are truly horrible ('cause I am a troll dev), but there's this one that you're gonna want. It's REAL nice ;-)

We love u even u troll or not. U care of us we love u ;)
Also bring back the old l71 elites. Was nice idea bring the forgottens back with new lvl. Will be awesome idea also bringing l71 elites and dragonbreath"black dragon" sets back as new levels!! :) do this and we gonna love u forever (hugg)

Xyzther
11-02-2016, 06:46 PM

How will the new rings be obtained? Plat purchase only or do bosses drop them?

SillyJuan
11-02-2016, 08:08 PM

I am in awe right now. Belay my last and my apologies for being critical. Thank you for remembering about us who truly love your game still! THANK YOU FROM EVERYONE!

Buchmeister
11-02-2016, 09:39 PM
They said last update ever a year ago :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Technically they were supposed to stop updating the game a while ago lol

Duckypowerz
11-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Sounds cool little bummed if these decimator rings lose all value for the sake that some of us put tons of gold into them but oh well

Spullllll
11-02-2016, 11:03 PM

Will this mean halloween rings will be craftable with others or just stay the way tgey are

Waug
11-03-2016, 08:55 AM
I'll try to understand this from my perspective.

"New rings coming with update" - One update is coming, also can't expect much updates along with JustG's reference, that should be Halloween ending update, that means Halloween maps will be gone, so? New rings will be for plats or a new/existing map or this time alterra queen decided to capture and make permanent one small part/level of Halloween map where new items will keep doping.

"Some are truly horrible ('cause I am a troll dev)" - There's nothing wrong in variants (as long a best variant should compete with existing best) as we have white, green, pinks etc items as variants but most are useless. Conclusion drawn some variants are coming.

"but there's this one that you're gonna want. It's REAL nice ;-)" - At first I thought "this one" meaning the current existing one but with this phrase - "you're gonna want" making me feel that it's about upcoming ring which will be better.

------------------------------
For sake of PL, please bring Elite forgotten items and/or elite pumpkin items bit overpowered than current elites.

Apa
11-03-2016, 10:40 AM
We love u even u troll or not. U care of us we love u ;)
Also bring back the old l71 elites. Was nice idea bring the forgottens back with new lvl. Will be awesome idea also bringing l71 elites and dragonbreath"black dragon" sets back as new levels!! :) do this and we gonna love u forever (hugg)

Stupid idea.

Zeiryan
11-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Stupid idea.

Lol that idea was funny. I don't think it was stupid, just unrealistic...maybe he was joking? (I hope haha) Needless to say, that'll probably never happen.

Magic Sword
11-03-2016, 05:04 PM
'cause I am a troll dev ;-)
this is the hero we need

Jilsponie
11-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Great idea if they wanted to kill the blackmarket trading of these items...

Burstnuke
11-03-2016, 08:20 PM
they should really bring back black dragon sets, actually everything discontinued. The game is at le "dead state" and if everything was available to the players once again people would come back easily. The only ones who would probably disagree with those are those who already have them, which I understand but this would be a better change for PL in general lol