PDA

View Full Version : Sumberholt gold drop rate

Fsuryo
10-30-2016, 08:06 PM
One question for dev, do you decrease/nerf the gold drop rate on Sumberholt?
I have no awakened weapon with gold loot. Sometime i got 2-3k for a run, but now, its feel decrease.. like 1k ish

Please dev clarify this one. Thx

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Ninthplague
10-31-2016, 02:50 AM
i'm not a dev but I can confirm you that they nerfed gold drop at graveyard.

Vrazicak
10-31-2016, 03:20 AM
That's just not right, gold loot is only sure way of having a gold income, with somberholt maps currently being the hardest maps in game (normal) I believe the gold loot drops should be brought back to normal.

onadraosari
10-31-2016, 04:48 AM
its did for no breaking economy and graveyard is quite easy. Im warr with aegis nd its rly easy. in game economy is broke. do u wsnt make it worse? i think sts did right that nerfed gold loot

Vrazicak
10-31-2016, 05:12 AM
its did for no breaking economy and graveyard is quite easy. Im warr with aegis nd its rly easy. in game economy is broke. do u wsnt make it worse? i think sts did right that nerfed gold loot

Economy is broken yes, you know why? Because there is too much ''product'' offered and there's no demand for it, there's nothing else good to farm but gold loot, only by getting more gold in AL on daily bases economy is not gonna go any worse.

onadraosari
10-31-2016, 06:50 AM
Economy is broken yes, you know why? Because there is too much ''product'' offered and there's no demand for it, there's nothing else good to farm but gold loot, only by getting more gold in AL on daily bases economy is not gonna go any worse.
Halloween event here. sts try to give us events, in which u can get gold. eggza event brought a lot of money. Hoard energy, locks. do dailies- its gives gold
Gold loot its too easy

Fsuryo
10-31-2016, 11:25 AM

Halloween event here. sts try to give us events, in which u can get gold. eggza event brought a lot of money. Hoard energy, locks. do dailies- its gives gold
Gold loot its too easy
Yeah. I love halloween, and ofc the "product" that too much drop, but that product are necessary, for future expan. But 2/3k ish from sumberholt are relevant for pot cost/elix cost. So the economy going fine.

Ps: arena no need to buy pot (need: 1 mage) /elix. ((Level 56+))

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Carapace
10-31-2016, 11:34 AM
We have not nerfed the gold drop for Somberholt. The amount of gold that can drop is randomized between some substantial values that have a variance of around 300 gold for the boss and mobs a variance of around 20.

Much like any other RNG, sometimes the drop rate is not in your favor, but the min and max bounds for the amount of gold that can be received from a boss, minion, chest, or otherwise in the Somberholt has not been nerfed. If we do, there will be an announcement of some kind.

Zikovsky
10-31-2016, 12:47 PM
Yup, I couldn't agree more with Carapace. I can't find any difference gold loot on those map from the beginning of their released. It's just the same as before.

PS: Kasur in Action "engga ah gengsi" LOL

Fyrce
10-31-2016, 01:27 PM
Get gold% weapon.

ancestor
10-31-2016, 10:52 PM
Get gold% weapon.

Got one but still disappointed with it. Use to get 100+ gold from random mob and 800 gold for boss. The level is like elite and some elite bosses drop 3k with gold % awakening.

mssweety
11-02-2016, 06:29 PM
its the same for me too dont seemed to be nerfed to me. it depends on how big the map is aswell and if you do equipt ur (if u have) gold loot weapon awaken thing.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk