PDA

View Full Version : How to PM a GM

itsmagic
10-31-2016, 01:39 AM
Hello.

After not playing for over 3 years, i started playing again last week. 1st thing i noticed is that all my vanity was gone. I tried to email support, but after a week i did not get an answer. I would really like some help to get my vanity back, one of the sets was a santa set from 2013 :(
I tried to find a way to PM a GM here on the forums, but cant find that option?

Thanks!

Fredystern
10-31-2016, 02:38 AM
Try to pm Seo via forum about it, usually he'll take a look for it

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Ninthplague
10-31-2016, 02:43 AM
Welcome back, try contacting support instead.

itsmagic
10-31-2016, 03:54 AM
Welcome back, try contacting support instead.

Thank you all for the reply,
I am using my phone to browse the forums i dont know if thats diffrent from the web version but i cant find a way to PM someone?

Ninthplague
10-31-2016, 05:01 AM
try this link

https://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Tootex
10-31-2016, 01:30 PM
You can PM using this method also lets pretend you're trying to contact me as an example. In your chat window type the following /t tootex hello (You must include the /). So its /t <name of player> <your message> . If i were trying to pm you I would type /t itsmagic hello bro,
Hope this helps :)

Nvgd
10-31-2016, 01:33 PM
You can PM using this method also lets pretend you're trying to contact me as an example. In your chat window type the following /t tootex hello (You must include the /). So its /t <name of player> <your message> . If i were trying to pm you I would type /t itsmagic hello bro,
Hope this helps :)

He meant that he wanted to PM a developer, not a player in game lol.

I know this player good, i've already messaged him what to do lol

Tootex
10-31-2016, 01:47 PM
Give yourself a pat on the back

itsmagic
10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the help all :)

Desoulad
11-01-2016, 01:13 AM
Did u check the vanity tab its a new feature? Click in your inventory where it says equipment and you'll see a drop down menu. One of the options should be vanity. If u tried that disregard.

Jiarijiba
11-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Did u check the vanity tab its a new feature? Click in your inventory where it says equipment and you'll see a drop down menu. One of the options should be vanity. If u tried that disregard.

This. If you have been away for three (!) years, a lot have changed including the user interface of the client. But yeah, maybe you noticed it already.

itsmagic
11-01-2016, 08:34 AM
This. If you have been away for three (!) years, a lot have changed including the user interface of the client. But yeah, maybe you noticed it already.

Haha yes i did check the vanity section :)

Desoulad
11-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Cool u checked it, i just thought to make sure cause that changed in last year. Hope support gets this fixed for you!