PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] Warr sword with only 30% of damage

soon
10-31-2016, 05:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rI_wyJTDsg

Warriors have a sword that increases 30% of the damage, but to do this it takes -30% of the armor. With this tutorial you can remove the armor loss.

supersyan
10-31-2016, 07:24 AM
it is not a glitch. Nilbog AA says remove debuff from allies

soon
10-31-2016, 07:44 AM
@supersyan if STS agrees with that... So please STS make a bow to give for rogues 30% of critical and decrease 30% of armor.

#RogueNeedMoreCritical

Carapace
10-31-2016, 11:19 AM
We've looked into this, and actually what happens is you remove the 30% bonus damage buff as well as the 30% armor. Nice try! It doesn't look like it because the damage component of the stats are not reflecting the 30% increase and only the armor does.

This is a bug though, eqipment buffs/debuffs like this should not be removable by pet AA's or anything like that so there will be a fix this week's push that prevent it from being removed in any way while the weapon is equipped.

aneshsinghblu
10-31-2016, 03:04 PM
rip dusk claymore

soon
10-31-2016, 03:14 PM
We've looked into this, and actually what happens is you remove the 30% bonus damage buff as well as the 30% armor. Nice try! It doesn't look like it because the damage component of the stats are not reflecting the 30% increase and only the armor does.

This is a bug though, eqipment buffs/debuffs like this should not be removable by pet AA's or anything like that so there will be a fix this week's push that prevent it from being removed in any way while the weapon is equipped.

You can check one thing? In tests I did it did not change the damage, but now seeing the videos they were with the elixir that increases the health and damage. The warrios are even getting 30% damage?

Ckc Chen
11-01-2016, 05:26 AM
How about the damage? Will the +30% be reflected on the character stats like you promised to fix earlier?

Robhawk
11-01-2016, 05:49 AM
You can check one thing? In tests I did it did not change the damage, but now seeing the videos they were with the elixir that increases the health and damage. The warrios are even getting 30% damage?

Equip a duskbringer claymore and look at the maximum damage of axe-skill. Then equip the same claymore as the lightbearer version and look at the axe maximum damage again... the difference will be 30%.

soon
11-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Equip a duskbringer claymore and look at the maximum damage of axe-skill. Then equip the same claymore as the lightbearer version and look at the axe maximum damage again... the difference will be 30%.

I understand. The damage is passed to the skills, but is not shown in stats.

Carapace
11-01-2016, 12:02 PM
How about the damage? Will the +30% be reflected on the character stats like you promised to fix earlier?

It's on the task list but requires a client change so I cannot make any promises as to when this will be released unfortunately

aneshsinghblu
11-02-2016, 01:57 AM
my damage does increase by 30% when I use dusk claymore
I'm using android . . is there a visual bug with ios or chrome