can order jewels be converted back to its primary state
order excellent fury-excellent fury

Ninthplague
10-31-2016, 06:41 AM
no, and why would you want that

aneshsinghblu
10-31-2016, 08:10 AM
no, and why would you want that

ok. . and I was just thinking if in next expansion they do the same with the jewels . . like extra armor. .

order jewels only gives extra damage in this expansion maps

Avaree
10-31-2016, 12:56 PM
ok. . and I was just thinking if in next expansion they do the same with the jewels . . like extra armor. .

order jewels only gives extra damage in this expansion maps

Lol only gives extra damage in new maps. Imagine a full set of order jewels (1 exquisite order jewel gives +2 dmg) equipped. Yes thats a lot of tokens for exquisites, but even at a full set of superbs...

Carapace
10-31-2016, 01:17 PM
there's a pleasant surprise waiting in Stage 3 related to such things >.> #shiftyeyes

Avaree
10-31-2016, 01:21 PM
there's a pleasant surprise waiting in Stage 3 related to such things >.> #shiftyeyes

Can't wait!!

Sekrits!!

Saud
10-31-2016, 01:29 PM

Can you guys do something about this %#*^ bar
It will take another month to open :(

Carapace
10-31-2016, 01:30 PM
Can you guys do something about this %#*^ bar
It will take another month to open :(

There will be another Daily out this week, does that count?

Saud
10-31-2016, 01:34 PM
There will be another Daily out this week, does that count?

Probably, I would say add 3 new dailys can Be very good.
But you guys can do something to the bar..
Probably fill to 70% xD?

Meowtho
10-31-2016, 01:59 PM
i like it! :D

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

aneshsinghblu
10-31-2016, 02:45 PM
Lol only gives extra damage in new maps. Imagine a full set of order jewels (1 exquisite order jewel gives +2 dmg) equipped. Yes thats a lot of tokens for exquisites, but even at a full set of superbs...

all the damage in the world can't help you when you can get one shot kill by a tiny Mage!

nightmaresmoke
10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
all the damage in the world can't help you when you can get one shot kill by a tiny Mage!
Haha ikr it's not even elite difficulty yet

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

eugene9707
10-31-2016, 03:06 PM

wait .... you get 1 shot by a mage? and not aimed shot?

the mage actually doesn't hit hard, the only problem is curse which can easily be avoided if you know what you're doing.

Suentous PO
10-31-2016, 03:23 PM

the mage actually doesn't hit hard, the only problem is curse which can easily be avoided if you know what you're doing.

or some "helpfull" player tugs several triggered mages hiding in a group half the size of china toward you...

eugene9707
10-31-2016, 03:35 PM
or some "helpfull" player tugs several triggered mages hiding in a group half the size of china toward you...

Last I checked, mages don't move close enough to you to curse. Though you can run into their curse range though.

I could be wrong, but when I pull mages, they don't come close enough to curse me.

But in that scenario, I don't think the mages's curse is the most of your worries lol

aneshsinghblu
11-01-2016, 02:40 AM

the mage with the gun does like a reflect on mobs near him. .
what I don't understand is how curse or reflect can kill a warrior when they do so less damage .
if I deal 3k damage I should should receive 3k damage . . not insta kill me

Safiras
11-01-2016, 05:12 AM
the mage with the gun does like a reflect on mobs near him. .
what I don't understand is how curse or reflect can kill a warrior when they do so less damage .
if I deal 3k damage I should should receive 3k damage . . not insta kill me

The damage dealt by curse is not a simple matter of reflecting the damage dealt to the caster. The damage taken by the cursed target is determined partially by the damage stat of the target, the damage being dealt to the caster and some unknown factor. From my experience with curse mages in PvP there is also a cap to the amount of damage dealt to the cursed target, which is why curse is apparently useless at endgame PvP because by using non-DOT skills like shadow pierce and aimed shot you can simply out-damage the curse damage you get. I don't see this limit being applied to the Somberholt mages though... the damage amplification from their curse is off the scale.

Abuze
11-01-2016, 06:55 AM
The damage dealt by curse is not a simple matter of reflecting the damage dealt to the caster. The damage taken by the cursed target is determined partially by the damage stat of the target, the damage being dealt to the caster and some unknown factor. From my experience with curse mages in PvP there is also a cap to the amount of damage dealt to the cursed target, which is why curse is apparently useless at endgame PvP because by using non-DOT skills like shadow pierce and aimed shot you can simply out-damage the curse damage you get. I don't see this limit being applied to the Somberholt mages though... the damage amplification from their curse is off the scale.

You have to admit this isn't always the case. Even if you just use SP and aimed it might still result in a death or at least it does for me?