PDA

View Full Version : Hmm.. Android Leaderboards

BodMaster
09-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Just a quick question,

Does anyone know what the Android Leaderboards (empty) under each Leaderboard and also Largest Guild? Just come across it now.. and as Victor Meldrew would say.. I don't... Believe it! <<< British Humour.. One Foot in the Grave. :D

It can't possibly mean that not one person has reached Level 31 on Android can it? *Confuzzled look*

Or have these not been updated yet?.. and I've caught the devs in the middle of their shinnanigans :p

Will this be added for Apple and Android now then? :O

Please someone put me outa my misery :p

GigaBits
09-24-2011, 10:45 AM
I think it's a glitch/error from this last update, I recall someone mentioning this elsewhere and this was a devs response(sorry can't remember much else than that).

Of course, that's not to say they don't intend for this to be in a future patch. They can be quite secretive, even with accidents(I recall some people being able to access sloucho a few weeks before it came out in a previous update). This is, of course, a good thing, as anticipation of new stuff is half the fun. =)

BodMaster
09-24-2011, 03:48 PM
I think it's a glitch/error from this last update, I recall someone mentioning this elsewhere and this was a devs response(sorry can't remember much else than that).

Of course, that's not to say they don't intend for this to be in a future patch. They can be quite secretive, even with accidents(I recall some people being able to access sloucho a few weeks before it came out in a previous update). This is, of course, a good thing, as anticipation of new stuff is half the fun. =)

Yup I logged out just before they 'had an accident' (we think they were giving a sneak peak) Cas and Destroyer were on when it happended to Numa and Sloucho (screenshots in forum somewhere).

Think it was Devs trialing this as I went on after post and Asommers was on each one haha :)