PDA

View Full Version : Awesome map, awesome gold loot but...

RYYUKK
11-01-2016, 03:39 AM
Talking about graveyard map, that map been spectacular for farm gold as well, just there are some issues , im not talking about undead mages , those little devil rage machines with awesome insta cast for curse and kill 4 players , even if sometimes dont get stun, they are not a big problem..
Im talking about those overpowered archers with target follower!
Those son's of destruction always kill me and if the first one cant , there are 2-4 more charging that aimshot, doesnt matter if u wear nekro shield , y'all gonna die
Ofc im mage and we need freeze em but if u want survive , run away , because 75% times u will freeze to others mobs.

Grave maps already was nerfed, mausso map also , but that insane dmg from archers need to be nerfed, there is a real pvp inside pve map

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 05:14 AM
You want baby mode?

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Safiras
11-01-2016, 05:41 AM
My experience with running in random parties in Somberholt maps, is that most players either don't think about what they're doing, or don't look at what they're running into. I've died so many times because one person would run aimlessly into a group of mobs with one mage amongst the archers and tanks. Then he runs back, pulling the mage with him and before we know it we're dead because the mage cursed someone. Another big problem is the tank who is too trigger-happy with axe throw. Runs into group of mobs like he's invincible, axe pulls a couple of mages... you know what happens next.

In guildie/friend parties we mostly know to look before we leap. Someone may be calling out the mages ahead of us, or we take care to isolate the mages and take them out quickly. Wih a good party who knows how to deal with mages I can run nonstop for an hour or two without ever dying from the curse attack. Maybe instead of trying to nerf what is actually a great mob skill for distinguishing skilled players/teams from those who just spam buttons and don't think about what they're doing, you can focus on how you can play the maps to avoid getting you and your team killed.

Greoatef
11-01-2016, 05:50 AM
As safi says i too like those little mages and archers as they are really the only challenge in the map ... you gotta spot em, isolate em, and kill them in small groups or individually. Plus they don't always seem to be in exactly the same place and exactly the same amount (though with the map randomization its hard to tell) sometimes there's two of hose little devils ... and sometimes there's five ... if you pull 5 of those chappies at once, there's bound to be trouble xD
Makes me laugh when every so often the whole team dies from a curse outta absolutely nowhere?!?!?!
its fun :)

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 06:48 AM
As they say learn to play your classes well you're already 61 you should know that by now, nerfing the enemy isn't the answer what's the point of challenge if everything is easy.

Plqgue
11-01-2016, 07:04 AM
My experience with running in random parties in Somberholt maps, is that most players either don't think about what they're doing, or don't look at what they're running into. I've died so many times because one person would run aimlessly into a group of mobs with one mage amongst the archers and tanks. Then he runs back, pulling the mage with him and before we know it we're dead because the mage cursed someone. Another big problem is the tank who is too trigger-happy with axe throw. Runs into group of mobs like he's invincible, axe pulls a couple of mages... you know what happens next.

In guildie/friend parties we mostly know to look before we leap. Someone may be calling out the mages ahead of us, or we take care to isolate the mages and take them out quickly. Wih a good party who knows how to deal with mages I can run nonstop for an hour or two without ever dying from the curse attack. Maybe instead of trying to nerf what is actually a great mob skill for distinguishing skilled players/teams from those who just spam buttons and don't think about what they're doing, you can focus on how you can play the maps to avoid getting you and your team killed.

In case you couldn't read this threads about archers not mages

Kairihearts
11-01-2016, 08:19 AM
You want baby mode?

Haha so funny

Somberholt is supposed to hard thats the whole point of the grind why make everything so easy?

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Haha so funny

Somberholt is supposed to hard thats the whole point of the grind why make everything so easy?
Haha ikr better play candy crush instead if yah all can't stand to the challenge. Plus it's just the beginning of two levels wait for the deeper levels to open, you complain now how much more if all maps are all available.

PEMA
11-01-2016, 10:25 AM
Its hard but not impossible, and I dont even have nekro shield, I just use magma :D

mrm
11-01-2016, 10:43 AM
You want baby mode?

Just a normal question but are you alwayse rude like this to othere players 70% of your posts i read are rude

HulkieBeast
11-01-2016, 10:45 AM
This thread is kinda funny. Archers are not even strong, even if they aim you they aren't strong.
Mage is the real deal here. Safiras makes good point, if party knows each mob attack then you can relax playing with them.
No matter which one i pt in Eminence for graveyard, i had never have problems with graveyard. Almost not dieing for 2 hours.
Random is horror story. Everyone is running and pulling mobs like ... and then they cry like you are noob and things like that.
I don't think that mobs from this maps should be nerfed. Mages are the only hard mobs here but, there is no point in nerfing them, even if they are one of the most annoying mobs next to the insects in underhul(Stun) and the big guys in shuyal(One shots tank).
What is the point of playing the game if you run easy maps. I mean you need to think how to play, this game is not about pressing all skills at once or when you are able to.
I don't get it, some of the players i played with they are just pressing every skill button and think theyre the best. Just think how you play, maps are easy.
And please don't cry everytime.

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Just a normal question but are you alwayse rude like this to othere players 70% of your posts i read are rude
What are you a stalker or something or you want the baby mode? And regarding being rude im not i just dont like people who wants the easy road when others are trying hard to climb up to ranks if you always complain about everything without even trying please play another game ty and stop whining.

Terminhater
11-01-2016, 11:17 AM

THIS!

Running headlong into mobs and aggro-ing everything in sight in this expansion isn't going to work. Isolating a deadly mob like the curse Mage and ganging it is the best option.

Ckc Chen
11-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Hehe, I can see a lot of drama going on here, but seriously tho, I HATE THOSE MAGES AND ARCHERS. Hope they die in their grave. Oh wait, only if they were killed they will be sent to Grave then.

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 11:27 AM
THIS!

Running headlong into mobs and aggro-ing everything in sight in this expansion isn't going to work. Isolating a deadly mob like the curse Mage and ganging it is the best option.
You can pull dozen of mobs np as long as you pinpoint the mage first and deal with it swiftly then everything is a breeze.

eugene9707
11-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Inb4 people start complaining about the dagger rogue, they have the highest normal damage of all mobs and pretty good dot/bleed. Maybe people will complain when maus 4-5 comes XD

RYYUKK
11-01-2016, 12:11 PM
You want baby mode?

Do u are always so stupid?

Im elite lightbearer rank , 112k points for be exactly, i know what im saying i know how run that map , i can run with full venom set party , i know bunch lf stuff more than you about this map, and also im in top guild, the problem been when ppl like u , just want 5 minutes for fame trying to be popular, if u cant reply anything positive then skip my post

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Do u are always so stupid?

Im elite lightbearer rank , 112k points for be exactly, i know what im saying i know how run that map , i can run with full venom set party , i know bunch lf stuff more than you about this map, and also im in top guild, the problem been when ppl like u , just want 5 minutes for fame trying to be popular, if u cant reply anything positive then skip my post
Lel did i ask for your track record? And why do people need to show of what they're whole career in gaming or what guild they are in nobody cares of what ur points or status dude.

RYYUKK
11-01-2016, 12:16 PM
This thread is kinda funny. Archers are not even strong, even if they aim you they aren't strong.
Mage is the real deal here. Safiras makes good point, if party knows each mob attack then you can relax playing with them.
No matter which one i pt in Eminence for graveyard, i had never have problems with graveyard. Almost not dieing for 2 hours.
Random is horror story. Everyone is running and pulling mobs like ... and then they cry like you are noob and things like that.
I don't think that mobs from this maps should be nerfed. Mages are the only hard mobs here but, there is no point in nerfing them, even if they are one of the most annoying mobs next to the insects in underhul(Stun) and the big guys in shuyal(One shots tank).
What is the point of playing the game if you run easy maps. I mean you need to think how to play, this game is not about pressing all skills at once or when you are able to.
I don't get it, some of the players i played with they are just pressing every skill button and think theyre the best. Just think how you play, maps are easy.
And please don't cry everytime.

maybe y need compare ur useless with mine ;)
Im strong enuff, but like u and safiras ppl never read any post as well, im not crying about mages or maps, im talking and trying to show out my issues with aimshot archers, safiras had a good point , there is a problem, archers with Aimshot never are alone like those mages
Please if u want talk about other guilds, im deviant Misfits

So ,, dont talk about guilds

RYYUKK
11-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Lel did i ask for your track record?

We can compare ur runs with mines, then later u could start playing candy crush ;)

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 12:25 PM
We can compare ur runs with mines, then later u could start playing candy crush ;)
Lel im at lightbearer and i didn't even need to grind that hard just casual running a map while saving energies, lel and nobody's comparing ranks dude we players runs at our own pace you obviously have lots of free time gratz being lightbearer elite clap clap clap for your self lol so pro woohhh 😂

RYYUKK
11-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Lel im at lightbearer and i didn't even need to grind that hard just casual running a map while saving energies, lel and nobody's comparing ranks dude we players runs at our own pace you obviously have lots of free time gratz being lightbearer elite clap clap clap for your self lol so pro woohhh 😂

Y just came to trash over me , now u wont prove urself , gz

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Y just came to trash over me , now u wont prove urself , gz
Lol trash all i did was ask if you want baby mode? And it's even a question with question mark "?" And you flare like the sun going super nova and might i ask to prove what? Your the "PRO" i don't need to prove my self of anything im just a average player who always do with pugs and some occasional pt, if you like your so called pro status take it it's all yours.

Terminhater
11-01-2016, 03:40 PM
I only play ELITE candy crush.

And I'm a legend at Bubble Bobble. #OneCoinUsed #HardCoreArcadeMode

HulkieBeast
11-01-2016, 10:05 PM
This maps aren't even hard. Reaching lightbearer is easy. Time is the problem. Maps are normal like every other. The thing is most players are not playing because we can't run one map over and over. Most of us are just doing dailies just to keep the bar going up. CANDY CRUSH BOYS.

RYYUKK
11-02-2016, 03:02 AM
I dont even said those maps was hard or impossible , said had a issue and finally got my solution mixing venom set (int - str)
Btw aimshot cant kill everytime, get 80% of my hp but still better than spending ankhs :)