PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a top lb guild!

Develm
11-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Hello
Im Firezstone
I have lvl 59
so send me a request i will wait
tnx:)

Plqgue
11-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Lol good luck

Schnitzel
11-01-2016, 05:43 PM
Coming from someone in a lb guild (though not that we care too much about our rank), you may want to cap , then gear your character towards a guild's requirements

but nonetheless, good luck finding an lb guild

Ceuidear
11-01-2016, 10:52 PM
All LB guilds have one common requirement that's the current cap.
Ping me once u hit 61.
GL.

Eagle Eye229
11-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Get paragon title and have 50k+ pve kills and just request an invite from whichever guild you choose.paragon is the main requirement for top 10 guild.
Gl friend :) pm me if you have pars and need guild.

Develm
11-02-2016, 04:24 AM
Get paragon title and have 50k+ pve kills and just request an invite from whichever guild you choose.paragon is the main requirement for top 10 guild.
Gl friend :) pm me if you have pars and need guild.
I have paragon title and 58k pve kills

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

onadraosari
11-02-2016, 12:11 PM
lb guild does not means good guild... Ya its can be strong, but ppl are rude. find a guild, in which u feel comfort. like family. its can be not lb guild. ik by myself ;)

Kairihearts
11-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Yea urm goodluck bro... you will need it.

Im 61 exalted title and can't find lb guild well a decent one anyway and also the guilds section is always dead nothing ever get updated there i swear...

Past month october i been watching and basically nothing so sad... like no one cares 👍

Schnitzel
11-02-2016, 02:13 PM

Im 61 exalted title and can't find lb guild well a decent one anyway and also the guilds section is always dead nothing ever get updated there i swear...

Past month october i been watching and basically nothing so sad... like no one cares ��

nope, entirely different reason.

also, guilds sections aren't dead, we check every here and there, sometimes commenting, other times not.

Kairihearts
11-02-2016, 06:42 PM
nope, entirely different reason.

also, guilds sections aren't dead, we check every here and there, sometimes commenting, other times not.

I believe some guild just ignore you go check the section i even applyed for your guild oh and i didnt get a proper response

No officer met me in game

Guild section is just a joke i think ive tryed 4 now out of those i got 1 response...

Ridiculous dont you think?

mssweety
11-02-2016, 06:59 PM

Past month october i been watching and basically nothing so sad... like no one cares 👍
hey kairi !

ur right it isnt easy to find a good guild were u feel confortable in. it takes actually lots of time to find the right place and the right ppl.
if you meet all the requ. just let me know and we would love to welcome you to CoF.
during the event times i belive every guild is a bit different since ppl are stressed out to get as many points as possible or even run for lb.

just let me know if you would be interested ! :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
11-02-2016, 08:00 PM
hey kairi !

ur right it isnt easy to find a good guild were u feel confortable in. it takes actually lots of time to find the right place and the right ppl.
if you meet all the requ. just let me know and we would love to welcome you to CoF.
during the event times i belive every guild is a bit different since ppl are stressed out to get as many points as possible or even run for lb.

just let me know if you would be interested ! :)

Crisis of faith? 100% meet requirments i reckon.

Well if they are stressed take a break dont take it out on other players or forums etc... sure drop me a pm.

I was talking to slekki about joining cof he pmed a officer but i guess he/she was afk?

Ign kairihearts :)

mssweety
11-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Crisis of faith? 100% meet requirments i reckon.

Well if they are stressed take a break dont take it out on other players or forums etc... sure drop me a pm.

I was talking to slekki about joining cof he pmed a officer but i guess he/she was afk?

Ign kairihearts :)
sure ill do that :) and dont forget ppl have their good and bad days, and didnt see u wrote something on our guild thread so guess u dont mean us [emoji14]

Ceuidear
11-02-2016, 11:01 PM
lb guild does not means good guild... Ya its can be strong, but ppl are rude. find a guild, in which u feel comfort. like family. its can be not lb guild. ik by myself ;)

LoL Ona... I don't see any rude ppl in my Guild, neither u have :)

Vvildfire
11-03-2016, 01:25 AM
Well if they are stressed take a break dont take it out on other players or forums etc...

Some guilds also close during events to keep the hoppers out. It's not like they're "taking it out on other players".

I'm guilty of not checking the Guild section very often :')

Amicusdei
11-03-2016, 03:44 AM
I believe some guild just ignore you go check the section i even applyed for your guild oh and i didnt get a proper response

No officer met me in game

Guild section is just a joke i think ive tryed 4 now out of those i got 1 response...

Ridiculous dont you think?

We do most of our communicating on line app.
We also do not pursue recruits, i.e. shouting in towns, or random pm's in maps.
We figure if ppl want to join, they will ask.
If you'd like to join please pm an officer or recruiter, we will be happy to take you on a test run, assuming you meet our requirements which, ironically have been recently updated and posted to our guild thread.
Good luck, I hope you find a guild you love.

Kairihearts
11-03-2016, 09:05 AM
We do most of our communicating on line app.
We also do not pursue recruits, i.e. shouting in towns, or random pm's in maps.
We figure if ppl want to join, they will ask.
If you'd like to join please pm an officer or recruiter, we will be happy to take you on a test run, assuming you meet our requirements which, ironically have been recently updated and posted to our guild thread.
Good luck, I hope you find a guild you love.

Not being big headed lol but i have requirments for any guild i guess.....

Anyway i understand your point line app is not something i use but ik what it is.....

Yea it wouldnt really make your guild look too good shouting for recruits etc.....

:)

Ninthplague
11-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Why do u need to be in LB Guild, you don't gain additional bonus stat from it, mine is not in LB but almost every members there are pro, i'm actually the only nab there.

Kairihearts
11-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Why do u need to be in LB Guild, you don't gain additional bonus stat from it, mine is not in LB but almost every members there are pro, i'm actually the only nab there.

Up to me what i choose i found a super cool one anyway everyone has there own preferance you choose non lb i choose lb

Rofl im not a nab nor a idiot ik you dont gain bonus stats from it... good day to you.

Ninthplague
11-03-2016, 11:36 AM
Up to me what i choose i found a super cool one anyway everyone has there own preferance you choose non lb i choose lb

Rofl im not a nab nor a idiot ik you dont gain bonus stats from it... good day to you.

I'm referring to the thread starter, sorry if it looks I was talking to you, I forgot to quote the first post

Kairihearts
11-03-2016, 11:38 AM
I'm referring to the thread starter

You didnt state that in your last post

But ok..

Ketchappx
11-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Lol good luck tho

ilhanna
11-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Many guilds rely on non-STS forums and chats to communicate off game. Facebook was quite popular till 2014, a minority used Kik, and Line became very popular starting 2015. This is apart from the in game interaction which still makes up the bulk of guild communication. STS forums aren't the best place to gauge guild activity, or communicate with them and campaign for recruitment.

That doesn't mean guilds are oblivious to the forums and especially its forumers personality and attitude as expressed in their posts. I think guild officers are allergic to drama and wish to minimize potentials for friction. Stats and skills, AP and PvE kills are easily measured, but a recruit's personality is harder to gauge. This is where the forums play a part, IMO, for the guild as a dossier to analyze a recruit's personality, and for those hoping to join a guild they desire, a window display to advertise their worth.

Good luck on finding yourself a home in game, OP.