PDA

View Full Version : Most Underrated and Overrated

Bubbingo277
11-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Like the title says

I think the most overrated is Nova, I see her played all the time and yes she has good damage, but she's a weaker Violet in my eyes

The most underrated I think is Feng. I rarely see her played, but with the right combos she can be extremely deadly

So what do you guys think?

resurrected
11-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Nova is just a little paper imo. And yes I've seen some very deady fengs around but however this character isn't really popular. I tested it when i had it for free and its cool but i wont leave my jack xD

Bubbingo277
11-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Now that I look it over it may just be a problem of who people find fun, but I still rarely see Feng in ranked and a lot of Nova

Bubbingo277
11-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Lol, a lot of people seem to like Jack. I barely play him, maybe I should start

resurrected
11-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Now that I look it over it may just be a problem of who people find fun, but I still rarely see Feng in ranked and a lot of Nova
Maybe its because nova looks more attractive or something? Hahaha

Justg
11-02-2016, 05:02 PM
I love Ash. Forcing people into towers and then pulling them back in is so. much. fun!

Bubbingo277
11-02-2016, 09:52 PM
I'm not a huge fan of playing supports, but all the characters look and play so cool that's one thing CoC has that other Mobas don't any character is fun to pick up

Legallyblonde
11-04-2016, 05:08 AM
Overrated
Voilet: Broken Mage/Assassin can 1v3 an entire team.
Magmatus: Broken Tank/Assassin who doesn't die and can 1v3 an enemy team under tower whilst getting a triple kill and destroying tower lol. Also has tons of range.
Zazar: Mage/Assassin who has tons of CC, invinciblility, and damage.

Underrated
Feng: Not alot of people play her because of her very high skill and patience requirement. Her skills aren't even complex it's the games clunky tap controls that cause her to be hard to play.

Ash: I just think players aren't drawn to his design. However he's underrated and out of meta right now due to his lackluster range in a mage meta.

Mackenna: Idk why people don't play mac. He's very strong imo.

Bubbingo277
11-04-2016, 01:59 PM
I don't really like Mackenna I think he's kinda up but that may just be that I suck with him

Ignitedmage
11-05-2016, 10:12 AM
I don't really like Mackenna I think he's kinda up but that may just be that I suck with him

Ummmmm i would say you suck!! Actually not but its weird because i can 1v2 people easily, destroy tower and still stay alive, he's my favourite...

Ceuidear
11-06-2016, 10:49 PM
I would go with the range expert Violet & Seraphina with deadly blows!!!
Also i love the ability of violet where it can stack up+2.5 damage upto 5 times making her more deadly with the snare caused by Mr.Midnight :)