PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2016 - Level 20 and above

LEVEL ONE
11-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Ever since level one twinks became a thing in late 2010, you've been actively doing everything to systematically destroy us - no more PVE kills, prevented us from accessing the stash and CS, implemented base stats and killed build diversity as well as prevented us from equipping some level one weapons, boosted platinum prices of level one weapons by 3000%....

All that is fine... we can deal with that. But this year you took it a step too far:

http://i.imgur.com/blowmk1.jpg

WHAT THE HELL, HAL? What is wrong with you? This is the first time I'm unable to participate in the Halloween event.

I'm disgusted :mad:

Cinco
11-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Level up, you!

LEVEL ONE
11-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Level up, you!
Never!

/11 chars

Golem
11-02-2016, 06:40 PM
There is many ways u can play halloween event. U are able to do new toon and lvl up it and keep your mains as lvl1 no one care of that its all your own problem. (With respect i said this)

LEVEL ONE
11-02-2016, 07:00 PM
U are able to do new toon and lvl up it
Get a grip.

Even if I would do that, I still couldn't get this year's haloween pumpkin vanity on my main character. So there's no point in doing it anyway.

This Halloween event has made me depressed.

Suentous PO
11-02-2016, 07:22 PM
There is many ways u can play halloween event. U are able to do new toon and lvl up it and keep your mains as lvl1 no one care of that its all your own problem. (With respect i said this)

I care.
From the empty halls of <level one> I still care.
I took pride in my L1 and didn't like loosing kill farming, stash, cs, and moreso - the cool odd culture that was level one toons.
To this day I can't figure out why they seemed to want to eliminate it. Also oddly you can't do anything like it in AL at all, like it's built into the game mechanics to not allow it.

Hmmm maybe a lv1 stole Samhaynes girlfriend, that must be it

curvature
11-02-2016, 07:28 PM
I care.
I took pride in my L1 and didn't like loosing kill farming, stash, cs, and moreso - the cool odd culture that was level one toons.
To this day I can't figure out why they seemed to want to eliminate it. Also oddly you can't do anything like it in AL at all, like it's built into the game mechanics to not allow it.

<Level One Elite>* wasn't it?

LEVEL ONE
11-02-2016, 07:40 PM
<Level One Elite>* wasn't it?
<Level One Elite> was my phoenix, risen from the ashes of our old guild. <Level One> was more of a meme, established just so we could show off our OP Founder helms, Shields of Gratitude and PVE kills on level one characters, whereas <Level One Elite> was about some serious PvP.

Mess
11-03-2016, 02:45 PM
I actually lol'ed

Magic Sword
11-03-2016, 05:02 PM
I care.

My AL L1 pretty sexy

Ignitedmage
11-04-2016, 03:52 AM
Never!

/11 chars
That's the spirit!

Brave Sir Robin
11-04-2016, 01:23 PM
To this day I can't figure out why they seemed to want to eliminate it.

The Gods of Alterra are testing your faith o loyal acolyte.

MightyMicah
11-05-2016, 01:30 PM
I'll never understand it. It makes absolutely no sense to restrict lower level players. Especially when, back in the day, it was such a huge thing.

Magic Sword
11-05-2016, 05:45 PM
probably cuz leveling is the main use of elixirs
so killing lower levels means u have to level
=moneyz

Suentous PO
11-05-2016, 06:00 PM
=moneyz

Ofc your right, yet the amount of plat I've spent on my one is obscene.
I'd love to know what LEVEL ONE has spent on this current main.

curvature
11-05-2016, 10:50 PM

good point, on my old level one elite I spent over 300 plat on vanities and items

MightyMicah
11-06-2016, 12:12 AM
=moneyz

People will stop at all kinds of twink levels though. If we can stop at 30, why not at 1?

LEVEL ONE
11-07-2016, 05:00 AM

http://i.imgur.com/DVrEsqe.png

And I didn't even get to participate in this years Halloween event. Thanks, Cinco :cold:

Ignitedmage
11-09-2016, 10:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DVrEsqe.png

And I didn't even get to participate in this years Halloween event. Thanks, Cinco :cold:

Tell Elsa to freeze cinco (just joking don't get to serious cinco our last hope D:)