PDA

View Full Version : who are the Devs and moderator/s ?

mssweety
11-02-2016, 06:53 PM
hey guys id like to know how many devs there are and who they all are. i just know a few. and the moderator/s ?
would be great to know !

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

mssweety
11-02-2016, 07:27 PM
the active one's that i know is:

VroomIGoRealFast
JustG
Cinco
Carapace
TzatOps

moderators:
roninmoro
Seoratrek

mostly those devs listed are the responsive one's on my list if i send them a pm as long as its relevant and requires immediate attention ( and if they are not too busy) they reply within the day or the next day

for moderators if it is forum related like change display name, close a thread, and also some game related issue you can pm them. They do respond within the day or the next day just do not spam them.

HOPE THAT HELPS :)
tyvm :)
never heard or seen tza or ron !

Suentous PO
11-02-2016, 07:35 PM
There's a few that I thought left but will see randomly on or post, like I thought I saw Futumash the other day.
Chessbunny is another mod not on the list there. If you hit the forum link at the top of a page at the very left you can see everyone who is logged in at that moment (or who forgot to log off)

Here...

Kairihearts
11-02-2016, 08:03 PM
No offense to other mods or devs but caraspace is by far the best one :)

mssweety
11-02-2016, 08:42 PM
There's a few that I thought left but will see randomly on or post, like I thought I saw Futumash the other day.
Chessbunny is another mod not on the list there. If you hit the forum link at the top of a page at the very left you can see everyone who is logged in at that moment (or who forgot to log off)

Here...

oh i didnt know this either tyvm!

mssweety
11-02-2016, 08:44 PM
there are a lot more honestly... but these are the pipz i usually see..

TzatOps usually lurks in AL Technical Issues and Bugs while roninmoro is a moderator before and had to stopped due to school and just came back ( stalker much XD)

you can see her answering in some other threads

lemme add some more for you
special mention: Goldilox (sorry i forgot to add you on my initial list hihihi)

other moderators i saw:
chessbunny (administrator) ( you can see her posting every now and then in the chatbox)
Moderator90

Moderators:

G-M
productor
Swede
null_void
Fibus
asommers (CTO)
Alottabit
Lojack
Krato5
Spacetime Games
Futumsh
AAA
Thade
Cassric
Dracknor
Gnosis
Jakis
Mjolstin
Lord Sharpie
Awesomeness
AzTex
LanceFeverMyers
Kobrakai73
Lotus

these are devs but you won't see them posting or replying to threads but they are active in terms of status so that means they still work for STS but they don't post as much as the first few devs i posted

Moderator90 ( i don't see him in AL much so he must be moderating a different spacetime game not sure)
this is way too much names lmao :D
and never heard of any if these names exept 1 ..
i guess its ok not to know is it ? :D
anyways ty fir that list approciate that :)

Ceuidear
11-02-2016, 11:05 PM
No offense to other mods or devs but caraspace is by far the best one :)

When it comes to Design Department i guess its only Cinco who i very funny :p

TheBoon
11-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Carapace is way cooler :) i like him, the way he communicate to other forumers, no homo included dude, i like him. :D

Daggee
11-02-2016, 11:20 PM
the active one's that i know is:

VroomIGoRealFast
JustG
Cinco
Carapace
TzatOps

moderators:
roninmoro
Seoratrek

mostly those devs listed are the responsive one's on my list if i send them a pm as long as its relevant and requires immediate attention ( and if they are not too busy) they reply within the day or the next day

for moderators if it is forum related like change display name, close a thread, and also some game related issue you can pm them. They do respond within the day or the next day just do not spam them.

HOPE THAT HELPS :)
I can change my forum name by pming a mod? 0.0 how do i do that? Thanks in advance

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
11-02-2016, 11:23 PM
I can change my forum name by pming a mod? 0.0 how do i do that? Thanks in advance

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

PM Ron or Seo they can help u change ur forum name.

Greoatef
11-03-2016, 05:48 AM

Here...

good to see George Clooney amongst the names of forum users ....... lol

nightmaresmoke
11-03-2016, 06:25 AM
I miss remiem :(

Kh ShøurAv
11-03-2016, 07:03 AM
I used see remiem in past.... what happened to her??

Sent from my V85 using Tapatalk

creeepycreeepy
11-03-2016, 08:10 AM
I used see remiem in past.... what happened to her??

Sent from my V85 using Tapatalk
Left some time ago. Different business opportunitys if i recall properly.

Schnitzel
11-03-2016, 08:20 AM
I think a certain mod once mentioned that Moderator90 is one of the marketing team ppl,

btw, imo, STSBroom bes dev

I lowkey think they're gonna have a fight in the office over best dev :p

Meowtho
11-03-2016, 08:54 AM

Here...

theres my name :D

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

mssweety
11-03-2016, 09:23 AM
good to see George Clooney amongst the names of forum users ....... lol
lmao :D

intizamfamily888
11-03-2016, 12:20 PM
When it comes to Design Department i guess its only Cinco who i very funny :p
Same here. I also love his humor when it comes to closing drama threads[emoji16]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

konafez
11-04-2016, 09:10 PM
I did a event run with Cinco....he didn't bring cake.....