PDA

View Full Version : Win Win Win Thread

blox
09-24-2011, 12:03 PM
2 contests in 1 thread!

many will enter
Two will win

2nd contest: last post will win lvl 56 glyph charmin, if nobody post in 2 days the last post will win
NEW 4th contest: which post number has the word "flip" and "future notes" - prize:50k

click thumbs up on bottom left ! :)
i will edit and add more contests in this thread in the future
this contest is brought to you by vendonia website

OmincrossMX
09-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Why a chicken is in the middle of the road?
- to cross the street!
Why is a turkey in the middle of the road?
-Because chiken had a day off!!:D

Archey
09-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Last and YO MOMMMA!

Lillypink
09-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Why is the turkey on the tree?

Because it cought one of its feathers on fire some one tried to BBQ him! (Turkey is scared to get back down)

Sassinya
09-24-2011, 01:01 PM
What did the fish say when he hit the concrete wall?

..wait for it..

"DAM"

Piosidon
09-24-2011, 04:20 PM
What do you get when a cow jumps over the sun?

Warm milk

darandombird
09-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Last
/(.(78.7).

furryfighter
09-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Last

xBurritoKingx
09-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Wat did gurgox say when overlord fell off the boat? Oh no overlord overboard

Ign is xburriokingx

Cytokinesis
09-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Wat did gurgox say when overlord fell off the boat? Oh no overlord overboard

Ign is xburriokingx
that was copied from someone else

Nourish
09-24-2011, 05:02 PM
I like how he put his IGN like he won lol

Cytokinesis
09-24-2011, 05:03 PM
I like how he put his IGN like he won lol
lol ikr?

xBurritoKingx
09-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Just sayin

Cytokinesis
09-24-2011, 05:06 PM
it was from here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32212-JOKE!&highlight=galactic+overboard)

Whirlzap
09-24-2011, 05:20 PM
No it was from here:
Click! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26450-Who-s-Ready-for-FRIDAY-FRIDAY-GOTTA-GET&highlight=Galactic+overboard)
as you can see, I was the one who originally made the joke.
Then people started using it. Conradin's post was in July.
Mine was in late May.

Lordchewbacca
09-24-2011, 05:30 PM
Yo mama so stoopid she stole a free sample

Matutd
09-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Yo momma is so hairy the only language she speaks is wookie :)
And another:
A man walks into a bar with a giraffe, after a few drinks the giraffe passes out, the bar man says 'u can't leave that lyin there.' so the man says 'it's not a lion it's a giraffe'
Get it? Lyin, lion? Ahh u guys suck anyway :P lol jk u must be awesome if u play pl :)

Bwahahagirl
09-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Ok my joke isnt really (bwah)"HAHA!" funny, it's more like "teehee" funny but here it goes:

Why didn't the chicken cross the road?

Because I just ate it for dinner (I feel so guiiiilllllttyyyyy!!!! DX)

Wow...that sounded so much better in my head...

XchilangopwnX
09-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Wife is with her lover but her hubby gets home early.
She quickly hides her lover in the closet but she doesnt know her kid is in there.
The kid then says to the lover.
"its very dark in here" (kid)
"yes it is" (lover)
"i have a baseball glove" (kid)
"oh thats nice" (lover)
"ill sell it to you for $75o" (kid)
"what? no way" (lover)
"my dads right outside" (kid)
"fine here" (lover)
Next day the kid's dad tells him to get his glove to play catch.
Kid tells him he cant because he sold it.
Dad asks how much he sold it for and then gets mad at him for overpricing his glove. His dad then takes him to confess himself.
Kid gets in a room to confess himself and he says
"its very dark in here" (kid)
"dont start with that b-s again"
xD
credit to fb status of a bud

lilgangster
09-24-2011, 05:58 PM
wat is red and green and goes 100 miles per hour?
(ANSWER) FROG IN A BLENDER!

SUPAPRODIGY
09-24-2011, 06:06 PM
wat is red and green and goes 100 miles per hour?
(ANSWER) FROG IN A BLENDER!

Rofl.

furryfighter
09-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Last

FlyingS0ldier
09-24-2011, 07:50 PM
I want it! The glyph

Bunnyshoota
09-24-2011, 08:35 PM
I wondered why the ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

HAHA so CORNYYYYY

blox
09-25-2011, 08:45 AM
wow hard to choose the funniest joke hmmm

maneatingtree
09-25-2011, 09:26 AM
There is a trout and a bass that got in an intense argument
Bass- i ssuck u dumb trout
Trout- well u suck even more
Bass- well ur a trout turd
Trout- well ur a bassturd

furryfighter
09-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Last;)

lilgangster
09-25-2011, 08:57 PM
last!!
IGN: LILGANGSTA hope im not late n my joke is up there

lilgangster
09-25-2011, 09:00 PM
can we enter more than 1 joke? if so here it is. if not this is my real one.

3 friends are stranded on an island. they find a magic lamp with a genie who grants them each 1 wish. the first wishes to be off the island and back home. The second guy does the same. the third says "im lonley i wish my friends were back."
XD

Neffy
09-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Lmao.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 09:15 PM
can we enter more than 1 joke? if so here it is. if not this is my real one.

3 friends are stranded on an island. they find a magic lamp with a genie who grants them each 1 wish. the first wishes to be off the island and back home. The second guy does the same. the third says "im lonley i wish my friends were back."
XD
Lmao, oh my god.

Zeus
09-25-2011, 09:17 PM
How do you get Chuck Norris to run for his mommy?

Show him developer Flip. (He has 3000+ damage, 3000+ armor, 3000+ Hit). Crazy intense stuff.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 09:21 PM
How do you get Chuck Norris to run for his mommy?

Show him developer Flip. (He has 3000+ damage, 3000+ armor, 3000+ Hit). Crazy intense stuff.
But Chuck Norris' beard has +7500 damage, +7500 armor, +7500 hit. Crazier, more intense stuff.

lilgangster
09-25-2011, 09:25 PM
last! again! sum1 plz answer my question.
can we enter more than 1 joke?

Zeus
09-25-2011, 09:25 PM
But Chuck Norris' beard has +7500 damage, +7500 armor, +7500 hit. Crazier, more intense stuff.

Developer Flip has dev controls. In PL he could make Norris look like a Level 20 elf in 61 PvP. :D

IceCoffie
09-25-2011, 09:26 PM
your momma so.dumb she tried to drown a fish.XD

Two guys walk into a bar, what do they say..........
Ouch!!

Neffy
09-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Developer Flip has dev controls. In PL he could make Norris look like a Level 20 elf in 61 PvP. :D
Well, you know, I don't care. Just kidding, but Chuck Norris is at least the best player that doesn't have dev controls.

Zeus
09-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Well, you know, I don't care. Just kidding, but Chuck Norris is at least the best player that doesn't have dev controls.

Maybe. Might have been the player that would have given TheLoneArcher a run for his money when he was still playing. (Banned)

Otukura
09-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Maybe. Might have been the player that would have given TheLoneArcher a run for his money when he was still playing. (Banned)

Replace Lone with Doll and you're good.

Zeus
09-25-2011, 09:35 PM
Replace Lone with Doll and you're good.

Doll is banned? :O. Doll is good, but I don't think that he would have been better than Lone. Did you ever see Lone when he was actually trying? I could hardly land a kill on him.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 09:36 PM
Doll is banned? :O. Doll is good, but I don't think that he would have been better than Lone. Did you ever see Lone when he was actually trying? I could hardly land a kill on him.
I've never seen either. Guess that's just how new I am. But who cares, I'm still learning. :D

Otukura
09-25-2011, 09:38 PM

No, he's not.

And lone used to say that doll had replaced him at the top(in terms of skill), didn't he?

TitanFusion
09-25-2011, 10:02 PM
You're so stupid. You threw a rock at the ground and missed....

Neffy
09-25-2011, 10:18 PM
You're so stupid. You threw a rock at the ground and missed....
Lmao. Everyone who read this started thinking "Oh boy.". Haha.

furryfighter
09-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Your momma is so stupid she sold the car for gas money

Bunnyshoota
09-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Yo mama so stupid she tried to alphebatize skittles

lilgangster
09-26-2011, 10:37 PM
last! it is now 10:48 p.m. september 26

adidaman
09-26-2011, 10:52 PM
LAST

Wretch
09-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Meh

Lowlyspy
09-27-2011, 12:57 AM
My jokes.

Joke #1
There was a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, the three of them went hunting. The brunette went into the woods and came back with a rabbit, the blonde and redhead asked "how did u get that rabbit?", the redhead said "i followed the tracks, followed the tracks and BOOM i shot the rabbit". Then the redhead went into the woods and came back with a deer, the blond and the brunette asked "how did you get that deer?", the brunette said "i followed the tracks, followed the tracks and BOOM i shot the deer". Then the blonde went into the woods and came back bloody and bruised, the brunette and redhead asked "how did you get all bloody and bruised?", the blonde said "i followed the tracks, followed the tracks and BOOM got hit by a train".

joke #2
Yo momma so poor when she lit a match all the cockroaches sang "CLAP YO HANDS, STOMP YO FEET, PRAISE THE LORD WE GOT SOME HEAT!"

blox
09-28-2011, 08:10 AM
lowlyspy u got 1 more day to win if anyone doesnt post :) ( this post doesnt count )

furryfighter
09-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Hmmm I posted lol

Bunnyshoota
09-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Last

Mysterious
09-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Last

Joke:

Why do all these people think they will win a glyph robe? Did you see the last thread like this? It's still going on! now who will win? Me! Lock this thread!!!!!!

Matutd
09-28-2011, 03:28 PM
last...Maybe...hopefully lol

Neffy
09-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Last, trollololol.

lilgangster
09-28-2011, 04:29 PM
last

Swimmingstar
09-28-2011, 04:36 PM
LAST!!!!

Joke:

Chicken wings for sale! The best chicken (archer-bird-chicken) in Allterra and from Allterra!!!

Explanation of joke:
Do you know the archers in PL? That's what I'm talking about taking archers and cooking them as archer-bird-chicken wings! :D :banana:

Lowlyspy
09-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Dang lol it was so close. Well i guess the 2 day counter has restarted.

This is gonna end up one of those nonwinnable endless posting contests lol

Bunnyshoota
09-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Last. I feel you lowly.
NOw someone plz lock this thanks in advance!!!:)

Neffy
09-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Lasty-idy last last.
Troll'd n33B.

Lowlyspy
09-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Btw blox are you going to award the best joke award when the last poster wins? if so i think we'll be waiting for quite a while :p

furryfighter
09-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Grr this thead is gonna last so long

Cytokinesis
09-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Grr this thead is gonna last so long
so stop posting....

darkfussion
09-28-2011, 08:02 PM
First!

Lowlyspy
09-28-2011, 09:04 PM
First to say second!.....and third!.....and fourth! :p

XchilangopwnX
09-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Last post wins is always fail bcuz little chance of it happening.
I would like that the funniest joke be named already.

Lowlyspy
09-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Last post wins is always fail bcuz little chance of it happening.
I would like that the funniest joke be named already.same here, not that im too confident but i think my 1st joke is quite hilarious :D

trixxspet
09-28-2011, 09:28 PM
WARNING: BEFORE you read this, go use the restroom... & DO NOT have liquid in your mouth...just in case. :) Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife.

A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this: Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest.. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Tazer. The effects of the Tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety...?? WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home... I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave. Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two AAA batteries, right? There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and then thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong? So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and Tazer in another. The directions said that: a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries. All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to myself, 'no possible way!' What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best. I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side so as to say, 'Don't do it stupid,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny lil ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad.. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE... !!! I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs! The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room. Note: If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a Tazer, one note of caution: There is NO such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor! A three second burst would be considered conservative! A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I had no control over the drooling. Apparently I had crapped in my shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone. I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my testicles and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return! PS: My wife can't stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift and now regularly threatens me with it

Lowlyspy
09-28-2011, 10:49 PM
WARNING: BEFORE you read this, go use the restroom... & DO NOT have liquid in your mouth...just in case. :) Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife.

A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this: Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest.. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Tazer. The effects of the Tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety...?? WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home... I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave. Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two AAA batteries, right? There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and then thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong? So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and Tazer in another. The directions said that: a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries. All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to myself, 'no possible way!' What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best. I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side so as to say, 'Don't do it stupid,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny lil ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad.. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE... !!! I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs! The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room. Note: If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a Tazer, one note of caution: There is NO such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor! A three second burst would be considered conservative! A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I had no control over the drooling. Apparently I had crapped in my shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone. I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my testicles and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return! PS: My wife can't stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift and now regularly threatens me with it

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Dude you win, no contest, by far the best joke i have ever heard in my life!!

XchilangopwnX
09-29-2011, 12:37 AM

No fair you pretty much took the win by default lol
But, kudos this was off the chain I laughed so hard I almost crapped myself! xD

Lowlyspy
09-29-2011, 11:11 PM
Hehe didn't think I forgot about this thread did ya? ;)

XchilangopwnX
09-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Hehe didn't think I forgot about this thread did ya? ;)
I think blox has though :(

Lowlyspy
09-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Oh well, twas fun while it lasted :\

Nick41324
09-30-2011, 03:45 PM
LAST

XchilangopwnX
09-30-2011, 07:46 PM
Was my first time entering contests lol I have been embedded with a feelin of abandon |':

Paar
09-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Uh last...

Lowlyspy
09-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Uh last...
Actually paar, ur second to last ;D

lilgangster
10-02-2011, 03:52 PM
last

XchilangopwnX
10-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Last

blahggart
10-02-2011, 03:58 PM
last

Darkfader
10-02-2011, 04:12 PM
My lose lose lose reply to win win win thread!

lilgangster
10-02-2011, 09:07 PM
last

Barrington
10-02-2011, 09:14 PM
you'll probably groan but its funny

It was Rocky's first night in the penitentiary. All of the inmates were in their cells and he was trying to become a bit more comfortable with his meager surroundings. As he leaned against the bars at the front of his cell, Rocky heard a voice call out "44" and the whole cell block erupted into laughter!
Another voice called "16" and again there was laughter. Athird voice called "62" which was followed by laughter throughout the block.
Rocky didn't know what was going on so he knocked on his cell wall."Yeah, what do you want? " came the gruff reply from next door."What's going on, here? " asked Rocky."Well," said the other inmate, "down in the prison library there's only one joke book. We've all read the book so many times that we don't waste time telling the joke, we just call out it's number. "
So the next day Rocky went down to the library and, sure enough, found the yellowed, dog-eared joke book and read it from cover to cover. That night,wanting to be part of the group, Rocky confidently called out "44" and everyone laughed! He tried calling "16" and "62" and again there were peals of laughter. Then he called 57, and the halls rang with laughter.
After several minutes, one prisoner was still rolling on the floor laughing.
More minutes - still laughing. Rocky knocked on the cell wall. "Yeah, what do you want? " asked the other inmate."I don't understand it," asked Rocky, "Why is Bill still laughing? "Well," said the gruff inmate, "He never heard that one before! "

blox
10-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Btw blox are you going to award the best joke award when the last poster wins? if so i think we'll be waiting for quite a while :p yup and so far i see some good jokes :)

lilgangster
10-03-2011, 08:01 PM
last

Trollee
10-03-2011, 08:03 PM
End this nonsense thread..... Lol jk, last.

ShiningStar
10-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Last ;P

Trollee
10-03-2011, 08:32 PM
.stal sdrawkcab si lasT

ShiningStar
10-03-2011, 08:36 PM
.siht ekil gnipyt drakwa si tI
Last C:

XchilangopwnX
10-03-2011, 08:44 PM
This will never end itll just be like the last contest about last place....forever and ever

ShiningStar
10-03-2011, 08:51 PM
What fun! :P

Trollee
10-04-2011, 02:01 AM
Only fun for the winner ! Last !

ShiningStar
10-04-2011, 06:06 AM
Who is going to be me!

MimeRifle
10-04-2011, 07:00 AM
Who is going to be me!

No one else could ever be you. You are one of a kind. I can however beat you at this game, and I just did! (where is the smart-a** emoticon??)

ShiningStar
10-04-2011, 07:16 AM
No one else could ever be you. You are one of a kind. I can however beat you at this game, and I just did! (where is the smart-a** emoticon??)
I'm one of a kind, just like you, which makes us the same. Beat me at this game? Psh... as if ;P

MimeRifle
10-04-2011, 09:16 AM
I'm one of a kind, just like you, which makes us the same. Beat me at this game? Psh... as if ;P

It could happen.... ;-)

SssoulSsshine
10-04-2011, 09:44 AM
We don't allow faster than light neutrinos in here," says the bartender....A neutrino walks into a bar.

MimeRifle
10-04-2011, 09:50 AM
We don't allow faster than light neutrinos in here," says the bartender....A neutrino walks into a bar.

Lmao!! Thank you, I love that joke!!

Two atoms are walking down the street, one says to the other "I think I just dropped an electron!". The other one says "are you sure?", the first answered "yes. I'm positive!"

Swimmingstar
10-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Last

"My joke is so funny!!!"--Anonymus ...Crowd roars out laughing.

lilgangster
10-04-2011, 03:38 PM
can u go ahead n atleast pick ur fav. joke cuz this will last a looooooong time

StompArtist
10-04-2011, 03:39 PM
A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

ShiningStar
10-04-2011, 03:51 PM
It could happen.... ;-)
It could, but that's unlikely c:

MimeRifle
10-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Unlikely things happen all the time... :playful:

ShiningStar
10-04-2011, 04:10 PM
But if it happens all the time, then why is it unlikely? :saturn:

MimeRifle
10-04-2011, 04:15 PM
I know, right?!? I think it's very unlikely I will ever win the powerball lottery jackpot - but somebody will likely win it tomorrow. Confounding, isn't it?!?

ShiningStar
10-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Very ;P

blox
10-04-2011, 06:01 PM

A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this: Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest.. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Tazer. The effects of the Tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety...?? WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home... I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave. Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two AAA batteries, right? There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and then thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong? So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and Tazer in another. The directions said that: a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries. All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to myself, 'no possible way!' What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best. I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side so as to say, 'Don't do it stupid,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny lil ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad.. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE... !!! I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs! The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room. Note: If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a Tazer, one note of caution: There is NO such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor! A three second burst would be considered conservative! A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I had no control over the drooling. Apparently I had crapped in my shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone. I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my testicles and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return! PS: My wife can't stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift and now regularly threatens me with itCongrats you have won the Joke Contest

Trollee
10-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Last ?

ShiningStar
10-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Nope, I am ;p

blahggart
10-04-2011, 06:46 PM
hahaha. not likely. im last

ShiningStar
10-04-2011, 06:54 PM
You were saying? C;

blox
10-04-2011, 06:57 PM
NEW CONTEST check first post from me i edited it to add the new 3rd contest

blahggart
10-04-2011, 07:18 PM
NEW CONTEST check first post from me i edited it to add the new 3rd contest
umm... what game does this apply for?? like pocket legends or star legends?

if its pocket then id say 60 and 58

trixxspet
10-04-2011, 07:47 PM
yaaaay....thanks blox....glad i could make everyone laugh a little....wooooot!

ShiningStar
10-04-2011, 08:09 PM
60 & 52? c:

blox
10-04-2011, 08:23 PM
It's pl and trixx add armordevil in game to retrieve ur prize

trixxspet
10-05-2011, 05:11 AM
ok blox....added

Trollee
10-05-2011, 05:17 AM
61 & 60 >.<

blox
10-05-2011, 07:54 AM
HINT: over 50 less than lvl cap

Barrington
10-05-2011, 08:19 AM
52 and 57

Lowlyspy
10-05-2011, 12:45 PM
60 & 56 :)

lilgangster
10-05-2011, 04:55 PM
last

ShiningStar
10-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Can we guess more than once? Last C:

Bunnyshoota
10-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Last. both of ur mains are from 1-61 i believe.

ShiningStar
10-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Last. both of ur mains are from 1-61 i believe.
Really? I would've have never thought! ;P

Bunnyshoota
10-05-2011, 05:35 PM
really? I would've have never thought! ;p
i know right!!!!!1!!!!!:)

lilgangster
10-05-2011, 05:35 PM
hey bro jst pick the dude be4 me lol i really dnt want this to go on like the last contest.
but hey its ur contest. only a suggestion

Bunnyshoota
10-05-2011, 05:40 PM
hey bro jst pick the dude be4 me lol i really dnt want this to go on like the last contest.
but hey its ur contest. only a suggestion
I totally agree.

ShiningStar
10-05-2011, 06:25 PM
i know right!!!!!1!!!!!:)
Yupper ;D

Mastercon
10-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Here are my jokes: (Probaby lame)

1. Yo momma is so dumb, she climbed over a glass wall to see the other side.
2. Yo momma is so fat, when she walked past the TV, I missed three comercials
3. Yo momma is so ugly that she entered in the ugly contest they said, "no professionals."
4. Yo momma is so fat, she was baptized at Sea World!
5. Yo momma is so fat, that when she stepped on the scale, it said: "To infinity, and beyond!"

Those are it! I hope you like them!

-Mastercon

ShiningStar
10-07-2011, 06:01 AM
Am I last? (;

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-07-2011, 06:33 AM
no, jkoe, but Eye need coefefe to slpel but eye cnat cux cofefe borke

ShiningStar
10-07-2011, 06:38 AM
:o you lost me

blox
10-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Ok this is going too long so I'll give u a hint
Over 50+
One main over lvl 55
second main under lvl 55

I really want u guys to win :) good luck

gotrocks420
10-07-2011, 06:39 PM
60&53

ShiningStar
10-07-2011, 07:26 PM
How many times an you can you guess?

Lowlyspy
10-07-2011, 07:37 PM
54 & 59!! :d

FlyingS0ldier
10-07-2011, 10:57 PM
53 and 60
If I got it right pm me ;)

ShiningStar
10-08-2011, 07:18 AM
57 & 53

Matutd
10-08-2011, 07:54 AM
58 & 52

blox
10-08-2011, 08:06 AM
58 & 52dang!1!!!! ur SO close!

Matutd
10-08-2011, 08:08 AM
59 & 52?

blox
10-08-2011, 08:14 AM
59 & 52?
i already gave u hints :)

ur so close

bottleo
10-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Yo mumma so stupid she sits on the tv and watches the couch.... I dont want to win give it to whoever....(not sayin I will win) but I wanted to let yall hear this......

Swimmingstar
10-08-2011, 11:07 AM
60 and 52?

lllassstt!

Lowlyspy
10-08-2011, 11:51 AM
59 & 51!!

Matutd
10-08-2011, 12:24 PM
58 & 51

blox
10-08-2011, 12:28 PM
58 & 51 WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check my first post for my contests :)

xkoolwillx
10-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Last

Matutd
10-08-2011, 02:18 PM
I've added u in game :)

xkoolwillx
10-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Am
I the winner

blahggart
10-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Post 1!!!

blahggart
10-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Did i get it??

blahggart
10-09-2011, 06:48 PM
hahaha jk. the word flip is in post 15, 32, 33, 35, 37 im lookin for future note

Matutd
10-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Whatever the prize was for the contest I won, just keep it and put it toward ur next contest :)

blahggart
10-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Whatever the prize was for the contest I won, just keep it and put it toward ur next contest :)

but the whole point of guessing was to win that prize wasnt it?????? cuz if not then ill gladly have it :D

jk. nah i dont want it

Nourish
10-09-2011, 07:10 PM
I didn't get the flip and future notes one, explain? :P

Edit: neverminddddddd :)

NYCFanMan
10-09-2011, 07:12 PM
last

blahggart
10-09-2011, 07:16 PM
the word flip is in post 15, 32, 33, 35, 37. the word future notes is in post 42 i believe

blahggart
10-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Did i win?

NYCFanMan
10-09-2011, 07:22 PM
last

ShiningStar
10-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Last c:

Trollee
10-09-2011, 08:36 PM
tut tut tut...

L@$T

blahggart
10-09-2011, 08:37 PM
ahhh. tsk tsk tsk. yall thought ya won. well guess wat. u didnt. and neither will i

Trollee
10-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Ahh cmon really?

blahggart
10-09-2011, 08:39 PM
yups. its very very true. and u know it.

Trollee
10-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Meh... I don't even wan't to win

blahggart
10-09-2011, 08:43 PM
i wonder if blox read my post... its post number... 160. i did his fourth contest... oh wells. I SHALL WIN!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trollee
10-09-2011, 08:47 PM
sigh...

EDIT: 300!

and now I quit...

ShiningStar
10-09-2011, 08:48 PM
;P you shall never win!

blahggart
10-09-2011, 08:52 PM
OH NO YOU dONT ShiningStar! I wanna be the very best that no one ever was. to pwn them is my real test. to rule them is mah cause.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAARRRGGGG. YE SHAL NEVER WIN YEH LANDLUBBER! AHOY!

Trollee
10-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Pokemon! O.o

blahggart
10-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Heck yeah!

blahggart
10-09-2011, 09:24 PM
2 contests in 1 thread!

many will enter
Two will win

2nd contest: last post will win lvl 56 glyph charmin, if nobody post in 2 days the last post will win
NEW 4th contest: which post number has the word "flip" and "future notes" - prize:50k

click thumbs up on bottom left ! :)
i will edit and add more contests in this thread in the future
this contest is brought to you by vendonia website

i have answered thy 4th contest. post umm.. 160 i think. mwahahahahahahahahaha*hack, cough, wheeze* :dispirited: oh darn. i thought i had my voice back.

ShiningStar
10-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Lol c:

arischal
10-10-2011, 07:45 AM
I win. Fliped

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Post #1 has those words!
:D
LAST.

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Who's joke won?

Swimmingstar
10-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Sorry for triple but I will take the prize matutd didn't want. :D

blahggart
10-10-2011, 04:37 PM
EH???? Oh noes u dont SwimmingStar. I CALL DIBS!!! :D MWAHAHAHAHA... unless u secretly called dibs before me during the time that you were offline and then came back realizing that you forgot to call dibs but saw that i had already beated u to it and then u state that u meant to call dibs on it but forgot to type it then.... oh...

Barrington
10-11-2011, 12:44 AM
"flip" "future notes"

post #182

Trollee
10-11-2011, 01:24 AM
SIGH. This thread needs to be closed...

MEOW! #183

trixxspet
10-11-2011, 02:49 AM
hey blox what are your normal playing times? i think we keep missing each other?

blox
10-11-2011, 08:06 AM
i usually play around 7:00 p.m

Swimmingstar
10-11-2011, 03:02 PM
So I won?

Still the last...

ShiningStar
10-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Still the last? I think not! ;D

richboy
10-11-2011, 03:15 PM
:mad:

blox
10-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Post #1 has those words!
LAST.

nope and matud already won the jokes!! :)

ShiningStar
10-11-2011, 07:39 PM
What's the 4th contest about? I'm so confused Dx

blahggart
10-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Future notes is in every post that Otukura posts on here. and flip is in post 15, 32, 33, 35, 37.... wait..... are "flip" and "future notes" in the same post??? cuz i dont think that they are...

Barrington
10-11-2011, 09:18 PM
post #1 and post #182 both have the words "flip" and "future notes"

ign:Barrington

Matutd
10-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Post #1 has those words!
LAST.

nope and matud already won the jokes!! :)
I didn't win the joke contest lol I won the one where I had to guess the lvls of ur mains

ShiningStar
10-13-2011, 07:09 AM
Last :D

ItsCas
10-14-2011, 01:22 AM
last :3

stealthyman
10-14-2011, 01:58 AM
La-la-la-LAST!

ShiningStar
10-14-2011, 06:36 AM
Latidy- Last! :p

ItsCas
10-15-2011, 02:31 AM
Last. ;D

ShiningStar
10-15-2011, 07:44 AM
Never! :p

Trollee
10-15-2011, 07:46 AM
*sigh*

ShiningStar
10-15-2011, 07:48 AM
*sighs louder* :D

Trollee
10-15-2011, 07:54 AM
its time for this to end!

L@$T

ShiningStar
10-15-2011, 08:00 AM
Alright! It should end right after this! :D

Trollee
10-15-2011, 08:10 AM

ItsCas
10-15-2011, 07:24 PM
gr last

milikechicken
10-15-2011, 07:46 PM
First!

Swimmingstar
10-15-2011, 09:00 PM
207...yay...

ItsCas
10-15-2011, 11:40 PM
208? lol

ShiningStar
10-15-2011, 11:47 PM
209! (:

ItsCas
10-16-2011, 09:06 PM
210 :cool:

ShiningStar
10-16-2011, 09:22 PM
:snowman: 211

ItsCas
10-16-2011, 09:42 PM
212 e-e

ShiningStar
10-16-2011, 09:44 PM
213 ._.

blahggart
10-17-2011, 06:16 PM
214 :d

ShiningStar
10-17-2011, 06:17 PM
215 ;d

blahggart
10-17-2011, 06:19 PM
wats with the lowercase "d"? i typed a capital... o. and i believe 216

ShiningStar
10-17-2011, 06:24 PM
I did too :P 217

blahggart
10-17-2011, 06:40 PM
218!!!! I shall not be outdone!!! :d

ShiningStar
10-17-2011, 06:44 PM
:p 219¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Mastercon
10-17-2011, 09:04 PM
220!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~,~ :d

ItsCas
10-18-2011, 03:27 PM
221 :$

StompArtist
10-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Bingo!

blahggart
10-18-2011, 08:20 PM
*GASP* StompArtist! you didnt state you post number. tsk tsk tsk. 223!

blox
10-19-2011, 10:27 AM
lalala

ShiningStar
10-20-2011, 07:02 AM
*sings a totally awesome song* :p

blahggart
10-20-2011, 06:03 PM
226! mwahahahahahahahahahahaha HEY SHINIGSTAR, I CAN SING AN AWESOMER SONG!!!! its by my one true love JUSTIN BIEBER!!! (total sarcasm there)

ItsCas
10-22-2011, 08:44 AM
:3?

ShiningStar
10-22-2011, 08:52 AM
C: *pokes*

ItsCas
10-22-2011, 06:37 PM
:) 228?

ShiningStar
10-22-2011, 06:40 PM
I was 228? ;P

ItsCas
10-22-2011, 06:41 PM
dam you lol 330? :3

blahggart
10-22-2011, 07:01 PM
XD u guys r all off by 1 post. im now 232 (:< HAHAHAHA take THAT!

Phantasm0162
10-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Wham

ItsCas
10-22-2011, 07:50 PM
234 :d

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Survivorfan
10-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Lmao.

Lol, my fav joke, I use that one all the time

Phantasm0162
10-22-2011, 08:36 PM
I win hahahahah

ShiningStar
10-23-2011, 08:08 AM
237! >:p

ItsCas
10-25-2011, 12:24 PM
you won :o

Imsebastiaanl
10-25-2011, 01:13 PM
There is never coming last post aftet 2 days... Maybe with 2 months...

blahggart
10-26-2011, 07:44 PM
he should make it easier and put 10 minutes. then we would have already had a winner :D

ShiningStar
10-26-2011, 07:47 PM
That he should :p

blahggart
10-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Nnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blahggart
10-31-2011, 06:28 PM
Shiningstar won :'( :sorrow: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MimeRifle
10-31-2011, 06:45 PM
You mean it's finally over? Who won?? (I had a side bet lol!)

ShiningStar
10-31-2011, 08:53 PM
Oh! Yays! C:

GarysCocoPuffs
10-31-2011, 09:52 PM
posted lol is this still going on?

blox
11-01-2011, 08:35 AM
shining star add me to retrieve ur prize!
ign is in my sig on right side

ShiningStar
11-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Okie-dokie C:

Swords
01-30-2012, 02:18 PM
nobody answered last question?
post number 47?