PDA

View Full Version : Mausoleum map -after update

RYYUKK
11-03-2016, 07:22 PM
That mission which went from killing 16 bosses to killing 5 mini bosses only in mausoleum, really ruined the map ..
I've been farming graveyard and mausoleum and noticed the differences before and after the update..
1.First, mausoleum does not even give 100% probability that the mini boss spawn (10 runs both floors and got 2 miniboss)
2.The chance of loot items is worse than graveyard and even the mobs after the update you notice the difference, they are more difficult
The problem of loot been since the second stage was able, until you can notice the little chance of loot by counting the symia egg assets in all Arlor and I am not surprised to say that there are no more than 4

Otherwise ty so much for that new quest

Abuze
11-03-2016, 07:38 PM
I really don't notice the 'nerf' in mausoleum at all. As mentioned above completing the 5 mini boss in mausoleum is really hard to at a point where players won't even bother to do it. Either make minibosses spawn 100% in let's say Mausoleum II or actually nerf the mobs in mausoleum. I'd rather ONLY do the 100 mobs and one random boss daily in graveyard than dying so many times to complete the 5 mini boss in mausoleum quest.

will0
11-03-2016, 08:41 PM
didn't realize any issue too to the map... just random loot as usual

Kakashis
11-03-2016, 11:52 PM
At least random jack with tokens and energy made running these maps a little more bearable. Right now it's pretty dull and extremely repetitive

Fsuryo
11-04-2016, 04:25 AM
Feel nothing change there, anyone?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Greoatef
11-04-2016, 06:35 AM
i thought the idea of the update was to make completing the daily quests more rewarding and more attractive for all players to do ..... as well as get us running the mausoleum?
Right now the dailies are even harder and slower, to the point that i (and probably lots of end gamers) wont bother doing the mini boss quest. Its highly inefficient ... now even less coins .... and even less mob kills?
That community bar 100,000 daily quests is gonna grind to a hault ..... specifically as our coin inv is capped at 1000.
"shrug of shoulders"
Before update i completed boss kill daily every day .... now im not doing it at all.
And once my coins are maxed at 1000 (currently 925) i will have zero motivation to run the expansion with dedication ... until stage 4 when i can spend the hard earned coins wisely. Stage four is many months away i reckon ....

Amokaachi
11-04-2016, 07:27 AM
There were 2 dailies available before update. Now there are also 2 which worth to run.

I like the idea of this expansion, but it got boring already because of these unrealistic goals. 100k dailies for next stage is just too much and god knows what we gonna have to accomplish next stages.

icepark
11-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Pls sts nerf the daily quest bar to 40k or we will have to wait for 1 month.
Also do something about miniboss quest , cant complete after running 5 hr.
I nearly have 750 token.. once i have 1000 token then i stop running or remove stage requirement from balanced token vendor..rank reqiurement is ok

supersyan
11-04-2016, 08:33 AM
I didn't notice any mob nerf as well. completing 5 miniboss in musoleum is not that hard. mini boss can spawn in muso 1 and 2. people don't look for them. instead they go one way straight to boss like in graveyard. also in musoleum you can find multiple miniboss in muso. if its in muso 2, mini drops 2 tokens as well. it worth to run musoleum instead of graveyard

will0
11-04-2016, 08:36 AM
completing 5 miniboss in musoleum is impossible 1 day out of 10+ "successful" run only 2 mini boss

Goen
11-04-2016, 08:38 AM
As I notice, mobs level down 1 lvl, floor 1 become blue lvl 61 (was dark blue lvl 62) floor 2 become yellow lvl 63 (was orange lvl 64) BUT I fell they Hit harder, more often die compare before.
My conclusion : mobs hp and/or armor lower than before, but their hit/damage higher than before.

Fsuryo
11-04-2016, 08:50 AM
I like the idea of this expansion, but it got boring already because of these unrealistic goals. 100k dailies for next stage is just too much and god knows what we gonna have to accomplish next stages.

Love the word: unrealistic

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

eleasah
11-04-2016, 01:53 PM
HM, i think pple found not minis cause they offen run straight to boss. For me, maus not feel hard, i like mausruns and prefer a Team that clear all map. Yes, it takes more time then grave, but i die the minis yesterday fast and got more points then grave. For me Maus more interesting to fight then grave. When all ever run straight to boss minis hard to find. I understand grave more easy and lot of pple still run there for farm points. For myself i like the new dailey more then the dailey before cause give me Chance to get pple who run Maus.

Zikovsky
11-04-2016, 02:31 PM
+1 for this thread. Sts make another bad move. Devs really need make Mausoleum become more attractive and efficient than graveyard before changing the quest. I think it's a good idea to reduce to 5 kill, but please not miniboss once again please not miniboss. Devs can change it to the main boss instead mini boss. At least ppl will feel better than current situation anyway although graveyard still on top favorite. If devs do nothing, I believe "Grave Distractions" quest will be the brand new abandon quest in this expansion. Consider it please, thx

Carapace
11-04-2016, 05:53 PM
We're hearing both positive and negatives about the change, so it needs more time to simmer. A major difference is that Minibosses in the Mausoleum also grant Tokens, and are usually found by exploring and not running to the boss.

Thewolfbull
11-04-2016, 06:11 PM
If thats true its good news for tanks it will make them more needed in those maps.

Thewolfbull
11-04-2016, 06:13 PM
As I notice, mobs level down 1 lvl, floor 1 become blue lvl 61 (was dark blue lvl 62) floor 2 become yellow lvl 63 (was orange lvl 64) BUT I fell they Hit harder, more often die compare before.
My conclusion : mobs hp and/or armor lower than before, but their hit/damage higher than before.

Meant to reply with qoute

ilhanna
11-04-2016, 06:40 PM
The mobs definitely seem nerfed. I don't know if their health or armor had been been reduced, but they do die faster and hit less hard, even on Floor 2. This makes for faster run. In fact, I think some of the deaths in my party resulted not so much because thr mobs are hitting hard, but because we got too confident in doing large pulls and missed some mages that cursed.

But yeah, minibosses spawn rate could do with a little tweaking. I completed my dailies in about 1.5 hour, admittedly about as long as it usually took me to complete the 16 bosses daily with PUG. We explored every nook and cranny but found more altars (and what's with the 50 XP that drop grom mobs near altar?) than minibosses.

I haven't run with randoms much in mausoleum after the update, but the only time I PUG'd last night the map filled in about two minutes: two warriors, a mage and my rogue. We cleared Floors 1 and 2 no problem, pretty fast, with no death. Hoping the same holds true when I need to do more PUG runs.

RYYUKK
11-04-2016, 10:31 PM
We're hearing both positive and negatives about the change, so it needs more time to simmer. A major difference is that Minibosses in the Mausoleum also grant Tokens, and are usually found by exploring and not running to the boss.

Cara im not new, and my Team are good players we went running every street geeting empty ones, also im "getting" 50xp for each teleporter but im 61, thats funny, might be lvl 62 soon

will0
11-07-2016, 12:01 AM
I am not from a PVE guild thus normally i run random on map 1 ... and 2 ... tried like 5-6 x i didnt even find a mini boss gave up this hopeless daily .. i wish the killing normal boss for 16x is back it is so much more easier to complete !

ezkinita
11-07-2016, 01:37 AM
I am not from a PVE guild thus normally i run random on map 1 ... and 2 ... tried like 5-6 x i didnt even find a mini boss gave up this hopeless daily .. i wish the killing normal boss for 16x is back it is so much more easier to complete !
I agree with you, hope it will be back to 16 boss kill than to kill 5 mini boss that no guarantee it will spawn.

Sent from my O+ Ultra Lite using Tapatalk

Ninthplague
11-07-2016, 02:47 AM
You need to spend 3hrs non-stop with good party everyday just to finish the 5 mini boss quest.

Carapace
11-07-2016, 12:07 PM

The reason a new quest was added for Graveyard was because this quest was incorrectly giving credit in the Graveyard, it was intended to be a Mausoleum only quest.

Having said that, the amount required for the Mausoleum Miniboss quest will be reduced to 2 this week's update.

ilhanna
11-07-2016, 12:13 PM
The reason a new quest was added for Graveyard was because this quest was incorrectly giving credit in the Graveyard, it was intended to be a Mausoleum only quest.

Having said that, the amount required for the Mausoleum Miniboss quest will be reduced to 2 this week's update.

Great news and I hope this will help speed up the progress bar.

But can I ask why the decision is to decrease number of bosses required for the daily rather than increasing miniboss spawn rate?

octavos
11-07-2016, 12:37 PM

maybe a quest to help us level in graveyard..a daily would also help us :)

Carapace
11-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Great news and I hope this will help speed up the progress bar.

But can I ask why the decision is to decrease number of bosses required for the daily rather than increasing miniboss spawn rate?

Sure!

Since there are currently 5 levels to the Mausoleum, each one further down increases the likelihood of seeing special rooms. Minibosses, Altars, Special Bosses (Starting Mausoleum 4 / Stage 3), Treasure rooms, and other goodies which all result in more tokens, gold, kills/rank points, and better loot odds. Their availability is spread over these 5 depths, so reshuffling the number of minibosses on Mausoleum 1 just reduces the value of the lower levels in the Mausoleum.

Better loot chances and more chances for boss loot must remain a reason to pursue the deeper depths.

will0
11-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Thanks Carapace for the update

RYYUKK
11-08-2016, 02:26 PM

Thanks for that !

Midievalmodel
11-10-2016, 11:26 AM
In my opinion the main issue of why people don't run mausoleum maps has more to do with no incentive with loot. If they are running mausoleum just for a quest of course most people won't do it especially if it causes more deaths and mobs are harder. When there is no improved loot in a second stage content no one will want to run it.....plain and simple. STG should of divided the new legendary gear between the graveyard and mausoleum maps. For example: for rogue gear.....only helm and bow drop from grave and armor and daggers only drop from mausoleum. They should of also made the drop rate lower to maintain value of the gear. These are the things stg use to do well to maintain interest in these maps but have totally gotten away from it.

Why would anyone run mausoleum for an almost impossible non-existent drop rate of the Symia pet? Its not worth the extra ankh use from deaths and the large amount of time to kill boss.

Please listen to us. We like hard content and want to run them. The fact that mausoleum is mildly difficult isn't the reason why we don't want to run it. Its the lack of different loot compared to graveyard which equals lack of incentive. Don't nerf maps to make us want to run mausoleum....instead add valuable loot with reasonable drop rate. Anyone remember the hard elites back in the days that was so fun to run and no one complained how hard they were because the loot was worth it? What ever happen to that gaming model? Challenges of hard maps and elites were so fun and the mildly rare chance you can loot a legendary gear felt so good and gave you a big rush. Now its grind grind grind of non-challenging maps for legendary loot that drops like epic gear with prices crashing quickly.

And don't think for one second the extra token in mausoleum is worth it. You can run graveyard 2 to 3 times before you run one mausoleum map and so you get same amount of token in same amount of time in graveyard but with less deaths.

Xaantork
11-12-2016, 06:55 PM
I have been having a bit of a problem with the mausoleum mission, after I completed the daily mission with the 5 miniboss killing the first time, it has not respawned since, more than a week has gone by....Can anybody help me? Tnx in advance!

Potato is me
11-12-2016, 08:59 PM
Sts has made a great improvement in the new expansion by making maps random. I really appreciate their effort in trying to not bore us. However after some time we still eventually get bored because of running so much that even the randomness becomes more repetitive. Perhaps a little more incentives to run will help.

My proposal: Awakening stats

Who doesnt like the feeling of seeing new stats when reawakening?
We also have some weapons where we have nice awakening but low stats so...
Why not make defeating the boss giving us an option to reroll for the stats of one weapon?

Let me explain:
1. After killing a boss, if we want to, we can enter a single party room to prevent the situation where team members can pass that weapon to the other 3 to reroll the same weapon 3 times.

2. This is different from reawakening, you still have the same awakening on the weapon but the stats will be randomised ( For the better or for the worst)
Example
Before: Arcane sword + 3% luck +5 str + 3% all stats + 80% gold loot
After : Acrcane sword + 5% luck +12 str +1% all stats + 10 % gold loot

3. The harder the map, the higher the chance to get better rolls
e.g.
Normal graveyard- high chance of getting around 20% stats
Normal mausoleum- high chance of getting around 30% stats
Normal Stage 3 (Whatever it is called)-high chance of getting around 40%
Normal Stage 4 - high chance of getting around 50%

Elite graveyard Higher chance of getting 20% stats AND ABOVE
Elite Mausoleum Higher chance of getting 30% stats AND ABOVE
Elite 3 stage etc etc..

This is just a rough illustration of the possible RNG

How will this alleviate the situation where players are bored from the runs?

1. It encourage players to run more in order to attain their desired "Perfect stats"
- Trust me, it is addictive to keep trying to perfect a stat, even at 80% perfect stats, many will still want to reroll to attain 100% even though they risk going down to 30% or lower

2. It is actually a way in which players can profit without adding anymore gold into the inflated economy

- Good stats in awakened item means good offers on them, players who actually worked hard for the stats can eventually turn those hardworks into profits

3. It does not rule out awakening gems
- Awakening gems are needed to set the base desired awakened stats and this system only helps to refine the stats

4. There is endless demand for perfect stats
- A player can keep trying to make top grade items out of this, maybe be the "Master crafter" of good weapons and make a "career" out of it which might be profitable
-

The main idea is to keep us running for a purpose thus we wont have to feel that the runs are mundane and repetitive

Kujimasun
11-12-2016, 11:28 PM
In my opinion the main issue of why people don't run mausoleum maps has more to do with no incentive with loot. If they are running mausoleum just for a quest of course most people won't do it especially if it causes more deaths and mobs are harder. When there is no improved loot in a second stage content no one will want to run it.....plain and simple. STG should of divided the new legendary gear between the graveyard and mausoleum maps. For example: for rogue gear.....only helm and bow drop from grave and armor and daggers only drop from mausoleum. They should of also made the drop rate lower to maintain value of the gear. These are the things stg use to do well to maintain interest in these maps but have totally gotten away from it.

Why would anyone run mausoleum for an almost impossible non-existent drop rate of the Symia pet? Its not worth the extra ankh use from deaths and the large amount of time to kill boss.

Please listen to us. We like hard content and want to run them. The fact that mausoleum is mildly difficult isn't the reason why we don't want to run it. Its the lack of different loot compared to graveyard which equals lack of incentive. Don't nerf maps to make us want to run mausoleum....instead add valuable loot with reasonable drop rate. Anyone remember the hard elites back in the days that was so fun to run and no one complained how hard they were because the loot was worth it? What ever happen to that gaming model? Challenges of hard maps and elites were so fun and the mildly rare chance you can loot a legendary gear felt so good and gave you a big rush. Now its grind grind grind of non-challenging maps for legendary loot that drops like epic gear with prices crashing quickly.

And don't think for one second the extra token in mausoleum is worth it. You can run graveyard 2 to 3 times before you run one mausoleum map and so you get same amount of token in same amount of time in graveyard but with less deaths.

I noticed this post didn't seem to get any traction, but this is the opinion of many who don't come to the forum and simply choose not to play.

I hope this post gets some consideration for future expansions. Everyone knows you can't avoid grinding in RPG's (nature of the beast). In this instance playing is becoming a chore, last time I checked chores are not much fun. In addition to the long grind the lack of loot, the HIGH usage of ankhs and pots, severe undercutting for exclusive items ( arcane eggs, etc,etc) takes the drive out of things a bit.

The AL community welcomes challenges (remember "Fast" 15 minute arena runs) but sometimes it seems like most have forgotten this was supposed to be a pickup and play game. I appreciate the efforts made to make the game entertaining, now it's time to bring back some fun. :untroubled:

Chuuwee
11-12-2016, 11:31 PM
I at least identified 3 types of altar buffs. 1 is the commonly "water drop-like" buff and 2 which looks like some sort of rouge crit passive like buff. Im not sure about how to describe that 2nd buff. Hmm more like a sword pointed above with a few lines pointing sideways?

Btw. The 1st and 2nd buff, i couldn't find which stats that affecting us. But the 3rd one which I get today is the 3rd buff that looks like heart. This one gives health. :)

I like this random buff. But please let us still hv it even when we portal in the same level. I do accept the fact that I will lose the buff when I die. But please not on portaling. Why? Coz it is too long to run back to start point of that junction.

I do notice that if the one activating the altar didn't portal, the rest of the pt maintains buff. But still time is precious to wait for the activater to come back.

Please reconsider about this STS? Pretty please..... with the cherry on top? LOL

Chuuwee
11-14-2016, 03:00 AM
Bump this.

The 3rd buff (heart like) gives u 500 health. XD

Chuuwee
11-14-2016, 09:32 AM
luck buff there too! Dunno if it increases rerolls or just increases the chance of better drops(like the elondrian plat elixir)!

#hopingADevCanClarify

Avikk, how does it looks like? I never get the chance with this buff.

Chuuwee
11-14-2016, 10:15 AM
maybe because you aren't *wait for it* lucky?l

LOL!

/11charsnavikkcutelytrollingme