PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the New Event.

Boiled_35
11-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Hello fellow PLers, I was wondering if anyone could clarify what exactly are the new weapons, sets, and rings. What do you need to acquire a set bonus for a 4-piece set? 3 piece bonus? Are the new rings better than 2/3 pc elite rings? What are the new Warat/Magor/Arzac drops? If you guys can, please post pics because that would be extra appreciated! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waug
11-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Most of ur questions have been alrdy answered in update thread if you read that carefully along with pictures of NEw special elites (warat arzac magor)

We alrdy have super elites then new super elite weapon stats will be similar to existing unless scaled to counter PvP disbalance then we know the set bonus even further we'll get another set bonus with elite ring which will be extreme as said.

It's clear that new rings will be op-er than 3pc if not alone then ofc with set bonus with special elites.

Boiled_35
11-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Most of ur questions have been alrdy answered in update thread if you read that carefully along with pictures of NEw special elites (warat arzac magor)

We alrdy have super elites then new super elite weapon stats will be similar to existing unless scaled to counter PvP disbalance then we know the set bonus even further we'll get another set bonus with elite ring which will be extreme as said.

It's clear that new rings will be op-er than 3pc if not alone then ofc with set bonus with special elites.

Didn't check that thread, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk