PDA

View Full Version : Ren'gol mobs resetting on their own

ilhanna
11-04-2016, 04:55 PM
I notice a few mobs in elite Ren'gol moving away during combat, as if retreating from us, avoiding us and fleeing, and in some cases they moved far enough to reset themselves. Is this move intended?

extrapayah
11-04-2016, 05:02 PM
did you kill big/giant orcs before any other mobs? if that's the case, then yes, normal orcs (not archer/gladiator/shaman) will hectically fleeing from you.

ilhanna
11-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Yes, we did. That's very interesting, I didn't know that. Thanks.

Edit: But I notice once this happening with a mob without giant as well. One of the mobs from the fifth group from Grotto entrance did it.

resurrected
11-04-2016, 06:17 PM
In elite rockhorn it still isn't fixed

Vvildfire
11-05-2016, 01:09 AM
did you kill big/giant orcs before any other mobs? if that's the case, then yes, normal orcs (not archer/gladiator/shaman) will hectically fleeing from you.

Woah o.o I didn't know that!
Love it :D will try asap if I remember :3

extrapayah
11-05-2016, 02:56 AM
i believe the mechanic is like this: once you kill a giant orc, it will buff your party temporarily and any normal orcs you encounter, while you're under this buff, will run away

so if you kill a giant and move immediately to next group, orcs will run away from you

ilhanna
11-05-2016, 03:09 AM
i believe the mechanic is like this: once you kill a giant orc, it will buff your party temporarily and any normal orcs you encounter, while you're under this buff, will run away

so if you kill a giant and move immediately to next group, orcs will run away from you

Interesting. Will put this to the test ASAP. Thanks, Extra.

Carapace
11-07-2016, 03:05 PM
This is indeed the mechanic. If you kill the big guy the remaining orcs panic for a brief amount of time until they gather themselves

resurrected
11-07-2016, 03:53 PM
This is indeed the mechanic. If you kill the big guy the remaining orcs panic for a brief amount of time until they gather themselves
How about mobs in rockhorn? Its getting annyoing :/