PDA

View Full Version : Frozen nightmare

jbrazee
09-24-2011, 02:35 PM
ok i hope im not the only one that is having this issue, first off this level is soposed to be a 30-35 but while i am in the dungion i get not xp for killing any thing in there. That would have been fine when i was a level 30 i could have killed any thing with out dying in 2 seconds bui swear that the dungion is imposible and way harder than all the 35-40 dungions it is either a glitch or they need to rais the leve and alor you to get xp for going in there at a higher level cause as of right now the dungion is worthless cause its too hard and if you go in when you can actually kill something you dong gain xp for it. so thoughts any one or even better how about you developers out there fix it :)

Piosidon
09-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Just remember that this is an elite dungeon just like the shadow caves

Kraze
09-24-2011, 03:13 PM
Just remember that this is an elite dungeon just like the shadow caves
It's elite and was made a lot easier than when it was new and you had limited hp pot usage

jbrazee
09-24-2011, 03:43 PM
thats fine that its elete but let me get xp for doing it thats all im saying

CrimsonTider
09-24-2011, 03:57 PM
thats fine that its elete but let me get xp for doing it thats all im saying

That's how it's always been. More than likely, Mt. Fang will be the same way.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 01:12 AM
ok i hope im not the only one that is having this issue, first off this level is soposed to be a 30-35 but while i am in the dungion i get not xp for killing any thing in there. That would have been fine when i was a level 30 i could have killed any thing with out dying in 2 seconds bui swear that the dungion is imposible and way harder than all the 35-40 dungions it is either a glitch or they need to rais the leve and alor you to get xp for going in there at a higher level cause as of right now the dungion is worthless cause its too hard and if you go in when you can actually kill something you dong gain xp for it. so thoughts any one or even better how about you developers out there fix it :)
This is an elite dungeon so even at level 50 or so you need at least a mediocre to good team to go through it with minimal ease.