PDA

View Full Version : The Shredders Now Recruiting.

Zraorizer
09-24-2011, 03:29 PM
The Shredders Now Recruiting Guild master:Zraorizer Officers: In order to be and officer I must see if you can be trusted. And being helpful being active and being respectful. Guild Meetings: Officers and members have to be involved in meetings that are important and be there to not miss it. If you miss important meetings you will be forced to join. If you miss some that are not important its ok. Some meetings will be for officers. Members: members that need help you may ask officers for quest,leveling, and farming and other stuff. Warnings: If you are an officer you must not kick members of guild, and you must be respectful to other if you do kick members then you will be kicked or be demoted. If someone see you or me being disrespectful you will be kicked or be demoted. Active officers: Officers must be active and helping members. And so on we will be recruiting. If you would like to join us add zraorizer or ask one of my officers or reply here. We are a friendly and helpful guild. Sincerely guild master Zraorizer.

Deathpunch
09-24-2011, 05:51 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=35857

Why not just use your old thread?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

SUPAPRODIGY
09-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Becareful when u make officers make sure you get to know them 100% before making them officers.

Zraorizer
09-24-2011, 07:33 PM
ok thanks for the imformation and i did not use other one cause it says the shreders

Deathpunch
09-24-2011, 08:50 PM
ok thanks for the imformation and i did not use other one cause it says the shreders

Edit is your friend. You can edit thread titles as well as posts. :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

marsianx
09-25-2011, 08:48 PM
see you in game ..............marsianx