PDA

View Full Version : Friend's lost account [Maziny]

Intous
11-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Hello, sorry for bothering, I logged in to inform you that a friend has lost his acc, because he lost his gmail(Google mail)'s password (what a dork *sigh*) and asked me to inform you guys about what occured. Getting to the point if there's any possible help from your part it'd be appreciated as long as I know he did every thing in his power to retain the pass but it was futile.
Info about his acc :
Name : Maziny
Level : 55
weapon : Flameforged .
Pets : Fanta, Sassy, Korruption, Slink, and some other not worth mentioning.
He also said he had lepre.
If you request any other infos I will make sure to ask him.
P.s : He knows the gmail he used for logging in.
Thanks for reading.

Att
11-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Hello, sorry for bothering, I logged in to inform you that a friend has lost his acc, because he lost his gmail(Google mail)'s password (what a dork *sigh*) and asked me to inform you guys about what occured. Getting to the point if there's any possible help from your part it'd be appreciated as long as I know he did every thing in his power to retain the pass but it was futile.
Info about his acc :
Name : Maziny
Level : 55
weapon : Flameforged .
Pets : Fanta, Sassy, Korruption, Slink, and some other not worth mentioning.
He also said he had lepre.
If you request any other infos I will make sure to ask him.
P.s : He knows the gmail he used for logging in.
Thanks for reading.

And your point is?

Intous
11-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Getting to the point if there's any possible help from your part it'd be apreciated
Umm, Sunny ( I remember ye btw) unless you can't read you could have seen that part I'm just doing a favor for my friend I have nothing to gain from this lol.

Hercules
11-05-2016, 03:39 PM
omg the forum nowdays...

KnowledgeFTW
11-05-2016, 05:47 PM
And your point is?

Rather rude message to post.

As for you Intous, best way is to contact STS Support. I deleted my Gmail around 2 months ago, and they've managed to get my account back after I restored my email.

Hack™
11-05-2016, 06:32 PM
As long as that Gmail wasn't a random and actually a registered one that ur friend has u should be able to reclaim this account best of luck to u :)

Roninmoro
11-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Posting in the forum isn't going to help you, your friend needs to email support if they can't recover their password. Thanks!