PDA

View Full Version : Request: Speed set effect not applicable for PvP

ForgottenWarrior
11-05-2016, 10:48 AM
Hiii,
I have notice a big difference b/w having a speed set or not. If 2-3 in a PvP room have speed sets they ruin all the fun for others. There was a trend to play with team saying RG, now speed set person run hit get back or hide hit get back.

Mages with set use shield go kill and run away while shield goes CD then heal and get back with shield.

Rogues hide hit ran heal and ruin all respawn points.

Warrior with speed set uses axe and run back that get bigger pulls.

I'm not hater of speed set, it is very useful in many things besides PvP . As stats of speed set is still better as it was in 56. I'm also confused how one rog don't want to mention name change between speed set and arc ring + arcane pendant in 0.1 second. It is not about wealth as the set is not very expensive to get but that is like you try to beat goku and you are crilin.

Alwarez
11-05-2016, 11:42 AM
Is STS introduced new BETTER ring and amulet this wouldn't be a problem. You better get yourself a set too, because PVP won't change and you will see "I paid gold for this set for PVP and it's value will be 200k" type of posts

ForgottenWarrior
11-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Is STS introduced new BETTER ring and amulet this wouldn't be a problem. You better get yourself a set too, because PVP won't change and you will see "I paid gold for this set for PVP and it's value will be 200k" type of posts

It is not the matter, matters is everyone should have it or no one. One warrior and rogue wand mage with speed set can clear all other players easily 4/5, but there is lack of coordination when you run with random and either of you has speed set. Speed set owner always try to rush/snipe the target while other wish to get rg in team.

Safiras
11-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Let's start a trend here...

Dear devs please let Glowstik not work in PvP I cannot kill anyone with Glowstik shield on. Glowstik OP keep shield in PvE please because it help ppl not die but PvP please no Glowstik shield ppl with Glowstik I cannot kill ty for time

Kingofninjas
11-05-2016, 12:12 PM

Dear devs please let Glowstik not work in PvP I cannot kill anyone with Glowstik shield on. Glowstik OP keep shield in PvE please because it help ppl not die but PvP please no Glowstik shield ppl with Glowstik I cannot kill ty for time

Apparently rogues are too op as well and mages and tanks have trouble killing them.

Dear developers please remove rogues from pvp as they are hitting to hard and are too op for mages and tanks.

Alwarez
11-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Apparently rogues are too op as well and mages and tanks have trouble killing them.

Dear developers please remove rogues from pvp as they are hitting to hard and are too op for mages and tanks.

Only warriors will be present in LvL61 rooms if u do this

ForgottenWarrior
11-05-2016, 12:36 PM

I'm not talking about invulnerability or stats, I'm talking about speed it worse playing experience to other players without major limitations on it.

Kingofninjas
11-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Only warriors will be present in LvL61 rooms if u do this

A couple of guilds at 58 do this already @.@

Psychoism
11-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Rogues.. Speed Set Rogues... I can't respawn please help...

chorba69
11-05-2016, 12:52 PM
let's wait for the old rogue player's comments saying rogues aren't OP and STS shouldn't nerf them although everybody knows rogue is/was every season the most op class..

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Anyona
11-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Here's a solution, go make a rogue like 70% of other 57-61 players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBoon
11-05-2016, 01:45 PM
please remove pvp , it always ruin pets and stuffs. Thank You.

extrapayah
11-05-2016, 02:00 PM
imo, the fairest/ideal situation in pvp is to have equal gear every time you start a match/round, but that will disrespect the effort of getting gears in the game.

so, again, imo, mmorpg and pvp is just two contradicting things, and if you want pvp fairness, better try another game. and also seriously competitive pvp is never done online anyway.

Magemagix
11-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Tanks nd mages will speed set r ok until they try ganging.

For me rogues arent much of a problem except if they stand in respawn point. For that u need gud ping nd fast reaction if u r a mage or rogue. Tanks can easily survive this tho.

Sometimes if my ping is gud around 450-500 i can kill them if its 1vs1 at respawn point. I run with pugs mostly so have to deal with this, otherwise a gud pt can handle that rogue easily ;)

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

Coffeimmortal
11-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Dear dev.. Pls remove drama here 😋😋
Many thanks for all

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Paulraimi
11-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Hiii,
I have notice a big difference b/w having a speed set or not. If 2-3 in a PvP room have speed sets they ruin all the fun for others. There was a trend to play with team saying RG, now speed set person run hit get back or hide hit get back.

Mages with set use shield go kill and run away while shield goes CD then heal and get back with shield.

Rogues hide hit ran heal and ruin all respawn points.

Warrior with speed set uses axe and run back that get bigger pulls.

I'm not hater of speed set, it is very useful in many things besides PvP . As stats of speed set is still better as it was in 56. I'm also confused how one rog don't want to mention name change between speed set and arc ring + arcane pendant in 0.1 second. It is not about wealth as the set is not very expensive to get but that is like you try to beat goku and you are crilin.
They should remove it in PVP .. majority of the players run away using speed set when almost dying and go and hide to heal themselves and they should also remove it in NORMAL MAPS too because some players really make the game frustrating for me and others who don't have it especially in somberholt they kill small mobs and run to boss for tokens [emoji22] it's really unfair PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT[emoji24] [emoji24]

Ign- paulraimi

Sent from my TECNO-W3LTE using Tapatalk

MasterP
11-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Nice post. And completely agree. To often rogues/mages/warriors with these speed sets in pvp have a major advantage, added to that great ping. And you have no chance. You are dead before you see the person coming it is ridiculous and has no sense of balance. They come near you hit you and run away and hide behind the rocks. Then hit you when your shield, nekro shield, jugg is down. Its very cheap. Neither are people allowed to regroup, because speed set people just hunt down the opponent at the spawn. Speed Set -Bonus should not count in Tdm/Ctf Only Pve maps.

MasterP
11-05-2016, 03:05 PM
They should remove it in PVP .. majority of the players run away using speed set when almost dying and go and hide to heal themselves and they should also remove it in NORMAL MAPS too because some players really make the game frustrating for me and others who don't have it especially in somberholt they kill small mobs and run to boss for tokens [emoji22] it's really unfair PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT[emoji24] [emoji24]

Ign- paulraimi

No they should not remove it from Pve. It was meant for pve. Speed set is not the problem in this scenario, its selfish people. I have a speed set and have witnessed people doing the same, its the consequences of running Random maps.. The best thing to do here, is increase the amout of mobs it takes to spawn the boss, so it deters people from doing it. It means they have to run atleast 60% 65% of the map before boss is up.

Zeus
11-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Nice post. And completely agree. To often rogues/mages/warriors with these speed sets in pvp have a major advantage, added to that great ping. And you have no chance. You are dead before you see the person coming it is ridiculous and has no sense of balance. They come near you hit you and run away and hide behind the rocks. Then hit you when your shield, nekro shield, jugg is down. Its very cheap. Neither are people allowed to regroup, because speed set people just hunt down the opponent at the spawn. Speed Set -Bonus should not count in Tdm/Ctf Only Pve maps.

Speed set is easy to counter. All anyone needs to do is improve their tactics. As a mage, I never had a problem with speed set rogues. In fact, it made it easier for me when they went speed because they couldn't take more than a lightning and gun attack before dying.

The OP made this thread because he didn't do so well against this particular speed set swapping rogue. I wonder who it was. :rolleyes:

ForgottenWarrior
11-06-2016, 02:02 AM
If you don't like the idea at least do not insult the thought. I didn't asked for a senseless thing like you guys posting remove PvP remove pets etc. Speed set diversifying the game play in PvP, also it was not there earlier so nothing wrong in not having it in PvP. If you are made to pass useless indulting comments I prefer not posting in forum.

Zeus
11-06-2016, 02:06 AM
If you don't like the idea at least do not insult the thought. I didn't asked for a senseless thing like you guys posting remove PvP remove pets etc. Speed set diversifying the game play in PvP, also it was not there earlier so nothing wrong in not having it in PvP. If you are made to pass useless indulting comments I prefer not posting in forum.

There are quotes from developers that having it function in PvP is entirely okay. Also, there's also quotes from developers saying that swapping set is okay too.

So, if you have an issue with it then I suggest you learn how to use speed set or combat it yourself. For me, when facing a speed set user - I just use ice and make sure my Nekro AA hits them so they're slowed. After that, the speed set user is food.

It has its weaknesses and there are plenty of them, it's your job to figure them out and combat them.

ForgottenWarrior
11-06-2016, 02:06 AM
Speed set is easy to counter. All anyone needs to do is improve their tactics. As a mage, I never had a problem with speed set rogues. In fact, it made it easier for me when they went speed because they couldn't take more than a lightning and gun attack before dying.

The OP made this thread because he didn't do so well against this particular speed set swapping rogue. I wonder who it was. :rolleyes:

My rog gears are noobest one coz rogue Is just my alt, I still like playing as rog. Coz of so fast expiring equipments I can't get all chars fully geared. any ping matters a lot in PvP.

Zeus
11-06-2016, 02:08 AM
My rog gears are noobest one coz rogue Is just my alt, I still like playing as rog. Coz of so fast expiring equipments I can't get all chars fully geared. any ping matters a lot in PvP.

Yes, ping matters in PvP. So does gear, so does an individual's speed, strategy, and ability to predict their opponent. Work on those - this isn't an issue with the speed set.

ForgottenWarrior
11-06-2016, 02:09 AM
There are quotes from developers that having it function in PvP is entirely okay. Also, there's also quotes from developers saying that swapping set is okay too.

So, if you have an issue with it then I suggest you learn how to use speed set or combat it yourself. For me, when facing a speed set user - I just use ice and make sure my Nekro AA hits them so they're slowed. After that, the speed set user is food.

It has its weaknesses and there are plenty of them, it's your job to figure them out and combat them.

Not everyone be like that dude. I saw many rogues mages chasing chasing chasing as it is a room made for more than 1-1 players, everyone should try to play together.

Zeus
11-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Not everyone be like that dude. I saw many rogues mages chasing chasing chasing as it is a room made for more than 1-1 players, everyone should try to play together.

And there are easy ways to combat those type of people. Again, instead of blaming the game, you need to work on PvP strategy. Take it from someone who's earned over 100K PvP kills.

Paulraimi
11-06-2016, 02:30 AM
No they should not remove it from Pve. It was meant for pve. Speed set is not the problem in this scenario, its selfish people. I have a speed set and have witnessed people doing the same, its the consequences of running Random maps.. The best thing to do here, is increase the amout of mobs it takes to spawn the boss, so it deters people from doing it. It means they have to run atleast 60% 65% of the map before boss is up.
I agree

Twerk
11-06-2016, 02:48 AM

First of all walking to pvp undergeared? Alright you gonna do it at your own risk.
Ping? Sure most of the players have peek around 130-200 (including myself).

Wait so remove speed set because you can't afford it to play as others and apparently you died to a pvpers using it multiple times or it's just pointless hate?

MAGES > ROGUES whole 2 previous seasons and I haven't said a single word about it.
Another thing is that mostly "58lvl twinks" now are the people who got their cheap gears and are literally bragging about fact getting killed by speed set users.

As information to everyone -> Rogue using speed set is a pure PAPER, its total full free mega super cool 1 shot aka easy kill, all you need is timing not useless skill spam (looking at overpowered 56lvl mages ;) )
Speed set isn't for everyone, it does require some skill and strategy and I'm not mentioning here pointless spawning as you all are crying about (kdr loving? for what, play for fun). Haste set require some pvp knowledge how and when use your skills to survive against enemies of any kind.

Pvp for now is balanced. I'm never complaining about any pvp change, I always try to learn and adapt to it. If someones point is to "change it because its bad for me and I'll claim its not good for other people aswell" but hey? Maybe just change game if You literally can't adapt to it? Small advice

Before you all here gonna roast me about me being rude, offensive, abusive or whatever -> learn the facts, you know I'm right ;)
It's better to say it this way instead of being "politically nice"

Pacmanx
11-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Thank you
Come again

Magemagix
11-06-2016, 07:28 AM
First of all walking to pvp undergeared? Alright you gonna do it at your own risk.
Ping? Sure most of the players have peek around 130-200 (including myself).

Wait so remove speed set because you can't afford it to play as others and apparently you died to a pvpers using it multiple times or it's just pointless hate?

MAGES > ROGUES whole 2 previous seasons and I haven't said a single word about it.
Another thing is that mostly "58lvl twinks" now are the people who got their cheap gears and are literally bragging about fact getting killed by speed set users.

As information to everyone -> Rogue using speed set is a pure PAPER, its total full free mega super cool 1 shot aka easy kill, all you need is timing not useless skill spam (looking at overpowered 56lvl mages ;) )
Speed set isn't for everyone, it does require some skill and strategy and I'm not mentioning here pointless spawning as you all are crying about (kdr loving? for what, play for fun). Haste set require some pvp knowledge how and when use your skills to survive against enemies of any kind.

Pvp for now is balanced. I'm never complaining about any pvp change, I always try to learn and adapt to it. If someones point is to "change it because its bad for me and I'll claim its not good for other people aswell" but hey? Maybe just change game if You literally can't adapt to it? Small advice

Before you all here gonna roast me about me being rude, offensive, abusive or whatever -> learn the facts, you know I'm right ;)
It's better to say it this way instead of being "politically nice"
Wow 130-200 ping, nt seen that since 3.5yrs. My ping is abt 350-500.

Ya its true that rogue with speed set r pretty much paper, bt what abt the killing at spawn points?

Twerk
11-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Wow 130-200 ping, nt seen that since 3.5yrs. My ping is abt 350-500.

Ya its true that rogue with speed set r pretty much paper, bt what abt the killing at spawn points?

So it's your Internet if You can't handle today's level of pvp.
And spawning? Pvp always will be dirty, once you step in a room play your own game.

MasterP
11-09-2016, 05:11 AM
You my friend play with what? Below 50 - 100 ping 90% of the time..That is why you never have problems... If you read my post again, I specifically state that "added to that great ping. And you have no chance" Its not something that you can counter easy. When people are playing with 400-500 ping in a distant country, speed set does not help, literally arrows are coming from 10-20 meters away and the opponent is no where near you. Wheres the balance in that? You yourself, being a person who knows I.T well and computers, know exactly how much of an advantage 50 ping is compared to 500.. Explain to the people how many seconds advantage that gives you in real server time? What i am seeing on my screen is totally different to what you are seeing. You are next to me on your screen, but on my screen you are ten meters away. That is the difference. On your side, you've killed me, on my side i am still charging my shield up, cos you seem to be 10 meters away. Then i die and my shield comes up. Before the speed set it was counterable, cos people couldnt run away and hide as fast or cheap shot like that. Now its just a cheap tactic for people to farm easy kills. Especially rogues+mages. All the speed set does, is give people with great ping a superior advantage in pvp. like the OP said "like you try to beat goku and you are crilin" Before it was tough up against great ping but you could fight against it with decent tactics n skill. With speed set its almost impossible for the average player.

Gouiwaa9000
11-09-2016, 01:01 PM
lots of rouges are spawning with speed set , thats the only "issue" i have with it as a mage

Babyeterne
11-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Pvp is for the rich ppl if you can pay a good gear dont play pvp #respec

Rakuuun
11-14-2016, 02:25 AM
please remove pvp , it always ruin pets and stuffs. Thank You.

you...you....i like you