PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the Red Arlor Winterfest Sets

Lim Weibin
11-05-2016, 11:23 AM
So I've seen many response towards this question and around 50% of people say its gonna come out during the upcoming winter event and the other 50% saying that it will never be coming out? Can anyone send a ss of a dev responding to it?

dinzly
11-05-2016, 12:29 PM
So I've seen many response towards this question and around 50% of people say its gonna come out during the upcoming winter event and the other 50% saying that it will never be coming out? Can anyone send a ss of a dev responding to it?

For future expectations, we do reserve the right to bring back old stuff in the future at our discretion. If we do, we will endeavor to give as much notice as possible.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

well..anything can happen in this game but if u look into those old threads regarding Arlor Winterfest Set it will only cause rage among players for bringing old stuff back

Kairihearts
11-05-2016, 12:32 PM
If the sets do comeback.....

Only people that will moan is the ones who have it already as always lol...

Ydra
11-05-2016, 12:36 PM

Not really. I'd be pretty sad if there was a re-release.
I don't have any of the parts, but I think it's a pretty cool set.
If they re-release it, everyone will have them, and they'll be less exclusive, thus less cool...

dinzly
11-05-2016, 12:37 PM

of course..they pay a lot for the vanity especially the rouge green arlor set and mage tree set..red arlor set is pretty cheap now but yet u still hv to pay to get it..what i hope is not the comeback of old sets but a whole new winter-themed sets (special request for warrior green arlor set like Stsdeath wear hehe)

Kakashis
11-05-2016, 12:40 PM
well, they re-released all plat purchasable vanity sets, so I don't see why this couldn't happen someday. Heck, even the idea of a vanity theif has been thrown around. It's their game, they can do whatever they want despite what they have previously stated.

Psychoism
11-05-2016, 12:41 PM
If the arlor set will comeback, It's like a kraken pirate sets at Halloween the color has been change or some of the looks gonna br different, Like the Medusa, Golem etc. They have a ghost now lol and the original jester they have a white and red jester and some of the items i missed, But i hope it's gonna be so cute. And anyways i want the tree back.. so cute lol

resurrected
11-05-2016, 12:47 PM
It wont come back and it was already confirmed by dev

Fyrce
11-05-2016, 01:08 PM
I would love a white arlor set.

Meowtho
11-05-2016, 01:13 PM
i wish there will be recolored option of these vanities

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

eugene9707
11-05-2016, 01:19 PM
I never get how it was "discontinued" in the first place..... The ORIGINAL item description was" avaliable through winter fest" it never specified that it's only in the 2012 winterfest and not the ones after.

As for price? These vanities were originally 15 Plat, 15 I repeat, yet the price are exponentially higher than the 25 Plat vanities. (yes, I do know that they weren't tradable before so no one hoard them).

But my question is, why were they discontinued in the first place? Because those who paid millions for it after vanities become tradable complained?

Kairihearts
11-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Ok then just release something like it ?mabye i dunno would be nice to see your point din and alpha :)

TheBoon
11-05-2016, 01:41 PM
maybe a re-colored will do, like white tree for mage and green for war and mustard colered for rogue.

nightmaresmoke
11-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Because some will cry that's why it's never gonna happen unless sts man's up and ignore the crying lel wut..

Hercules
11-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Rich players never will let the return of red arlor winterfest sets. 100% Sure

Hercules
11-05-2016, 03:49 PM
I think the solution is do new and cool vanities.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b3/e5/92/b3e592b99641b7813af163c50e16dd76.jpghttps://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1TpsrKVXXXXa5XpXXq6xXFXXXJ/-font-b-Christmas-b-font-Tree-Performance-Clothing-font-b-Christmas-b-font-font-b.jpghttp://images.esellerpro.com/2448/I/620/94/FDS22037_ebay.jpghttps://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Lt0nJXXXXXbRXpXXq6xXFXXXo/sexy-font-b-christmas-b-font-elf-font-b-costume-b-font-font-b-christmas-b.jpghttps://static1.disfrazzes.com/productos/disfraz-de-reno-sexy-para-mujeres-en-varias-tallas-para-navidad-63307.jpg

With some new amazing effect....

nightmaresmoke
11-05-2016, 07:19 PM
No red arlor set does not come back, and a good thing too! previous years, there were also people asking whether red arlor came back and you know why it did not come back why? Because it's "one" of the only rare vanity sets in the game and with a good design, also people have either played from the start to obtain their own red arlor set or they have worked hard for it to buy one (or several) if sts decided to bring it back into game, I find they need to put a different color on the arlor set or else players will be unhappy about the outcome and to be honest i would also be disappointed as well. Sts can better come up with a new design of vanities because there are always people who want to see a variation or something totally new, why would people like to return something from 2012 winter event if things go give nothing but trouble? The people who have their red arlor are just happy the way i see it :)
This kind of people zzz..

Legallyblonde
11-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Nah I think the old winterfest sets(all of them from santa suits to frost queen dress) should be kept rare. Introduce NEW vanities this event!!

Plqgue
11-05-2016, 09:15 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the returns of the arlor suits

Lim Weibin
11-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Nah I think the old winterfest sets(all of them from santa suits to frost queen dress) should be kept rare. Introduce
NEW vanities this event!! Yes they should definitely be kept rare! :D

Lim Weibin
11-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Not really. I'd be pretty sad if there was a re-release.
I don't have any of the parts, but I think it's a pr
etty cool set.
If they re-release it, everyone will have them, and they'll be less exclusive, thus less cool...

Yup, so hopefully it will continue to stay as a exclusive vanity.

Kairihearts
11-05-2016, 09:19 PM
If they do return for a event just make them like super hard to get? Then whos going to moan?

I guess theres always one that will to seek for attention haha ;)

Sasamon
11-05-2016, 10:11 PM
well, they re-released all plat purchasable vanity sets, so I don't see why this couldn't happen someday. Heck, even the idea of a vanity theif has been thrown around. It's their game, they can do whatever they want despite what they have previously stated.

Agree.

We already saw Steel Commando again and this one was soo "rare" as Arlor Set, I remember when I get the money to buy and I got doubt between them, was the same price. Steel backs and now its really cheap, why Arlor cannot too?
I NEVER see a game like Arcane Legends, they hear us a lot and did most of things we ask for. Like:

-Arcane Deary (Yes! We ask for an Arcane Deary! Was a joke of community before he came)
-Change Vanitys
-Change Overall Stats
-Let us choose the Prize for the 4th Bday
-Change LB prizes of events
-Change Pets

"Yes Sasa, but things need to be fixed...we need these changes" and I tell you I have played giant games with hard bugs and thing that could be improved and the devs never cared. So be happy and grateful to our devs

...let them do their work! Ppl saying "I gonna quit if they bring this back" Go! The game don't deserve a player that!

Its just a game and was suppose to be fun, not a race to be King of Rares

blazerdd
11-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Agree.

We already saw Steel Commando again and this one was soo "rare" as Arlor Set, I remember when I get the money to buy and I got doubt between them, was the same price. Steel backs and now its really cheap, why Arlor cannot too?
I NEVER see a game like Arcane Legends, they hear us a lot and did most of things we ask for. Like:

-Arcane Deary (Yes! We ask for an Arcane Deary! Was a joke of community before he came)
-Change Vanitys
-Change Overall Stats
-Change Pets

"Yes Sasa, but things need to be fixed...we need these changes" and I tell you I have played giant games with hard bugs and thing that could be improved and the devs never cared. So be happy and grateful to our devs

...let them do their work! Ppl saying "I gonna quit if they bring this back" Go! The game don't deserve a player that!

Vanities are the motivation that give players that are satisfied with their gear an incentive to farm. Heck, if you want everything handed out to you, bring back up the vanity thief. Same thing, really.
With the same argument you just proposed, they should also make all of the leaderboard vanities plat purchasable - 50 plat seems appropriate.

While we're at it, why do we even have gold? Everyone should have everything without effort. It is just a game, after all, right?

Absurd.

Legallyblonde
11-05-2016, 10:50 PM
i actually wouldn't mind LB vanities being plat purchasable( say 100-200 per set) as long as they're NOT tradeable.

illwilly
11-06-2016, 01:17 AM
Vanities are the motivation that give players that are satisfied with their gear an incentive to farm. Heck, if you want everything handed out to you, bring back up the vanity thief. Same thing, really.
With the same argument you just proposed, they should also make all of the leaderboard vanities plat purchasable - 50 plat seems appropriate.

While we're at it, why do we even have gold? Everyone should have everything without effort. It is just a game, after all, right?

Absurd.

Well said. Agree 100%! Keep something limited and exlusive. Before steel commando was re-released you could see people use em, now noone does, it lost its exlusiveness..

Meowtho
11-06-2016, 06:33 AM
making a new vanity like elf or reindeer would be better than bringing back old winter vanities, new year should mean new things, its time for making changes, id also love the recolored version of winter vanities

Lim Weibin
11-06-2016, 06:59 AM
Agree.

We already saw Steel Commando again and this

one was soo "rare" as Arlor Set, I remember when I get the money to buy and I got doubt between them, was the same price. Steel backs and now its really cheap, why Arlor cannot too?

-Change Vanitys
-Change Overall Stats
-Change Pets

Theres a reason why the vanity desciption can be read as 'only available in the winterfest holiday season', providing its speciality towards the vanity itself. Furthermore, the reason why commando was released back again was due to the reason it got launched together with one of the expansions while the Arlor set didnt.

Sxvm
11-06-2016, 07:10 AM
making a new vanity like elf or reindeer would be better than bringing back old winter vanities, new year should mean new things, its time for making changes, id also love the recolored version of winter vanities

It would be before new year, lol.
I'd love to see a black suit. They should rather recolour it or make better vanities.

Meowtho
11-06-2016, 07:10 AM
It would be before new year, lol.
I'd love to see a black suit. They should rather recolour it or make better vanities.
haha u know what i mean

Perceval
11-06-2016, 07:55 AM
I think these would be awesome as vanities on AL

eugene9707
11-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Theres a reason why the vanity desciption can be read as 'only available in the winterfest holiday season', providing its speciality towards the vanity itself. Furthermore, the reason why commando was released back again was due to the reason it got launched together with one of the expansions while the Arlor set didnt.

Exactly, as you stated, it's "only avaliable in the winterfest holiday season" , so according to the description, it should be available in the 2013, 2014 Winterfest as well right? And so on. Or are those not "winterfest holiday season"?

Honestly, back in 2012, I personally expect it to be a seasonal thing and returns each year.... But then rich people complained so that's that's xD

Lim Weibin
11-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Exactly, as you stated, it's "only avaliable in the winterfest holiday season" , so according to the description, it should
be available in the 2013, 2014 Winterfest as well right? And so on. Or are those not "winterfest holiday season"?

Honestly, back in 2012, I personally expect it to be a seasonal thing and returns each year.... But then rich people complained so that's that's xD

Didnt u read that i've already stated it didnt come out together with the expansion when it was released? Definitely rich players would complain about it, having to lose the loss of a few millions if it comes out and unlike you 'less rich' players wouldnt care much due to the reason that you did not even wear/touch the complete set. :n

Plqgue
11-06-2016, 10:29 AM
What don't the Richie's complain about lol
A new recolored Arlor set would be cool af

resurrected
11-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Yellow one lol!

Meowtho
11-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Yellow one lol!
it would look like yellow snow, u know, YELLOW :D

dinzly
11-06-2016, 11:06 AM
i accept any ideas (including that reindeer wearing pants xD *please refer to pic no.1 from @Perceval's post*) vanity being released this winter event as long as not those old winterfest sets..btw that white set (3rd pic) would be really looks cool for rouge.i like the golden bell

Shackler
11-06-2016, 11:19 AM
You guys are missing one point. All those vanities that came back were "expansion exclusive vanities", not plat purchase vanities. Arlor sets were exclusive to 2012 winter season. Was not an expansion vanity. But yes, since shady and surge came back to game after sts said "shady and surge is not coming back", yes anything can happen. As a tank, i really hope that they wont come back. Because whatever they release, looks sh*t. Nothing but red arlor. Its the only vanity that looks cool on warrior.

eugene9707
11-06-2016, 11:21 AM
Didnt u read that i've already stated it didnt come out together with the expansion when it was released? Definitely rich players would complain about it, having to lose the loss of a few millions if it comes out and unlike you 'less rich' players wouldnt care much due to the reason that you did not even wear/touch the complete set. :n

Yes I did. And you're the one who didn't read what I said.
My question is, why was it discontinued in the first place ?

As for your question, I have touch the complete set. They were 15 Plat a set after all.

Again, I don't care if it's released again or not, I just don't get why it got discontinued in the first place, especially that it didn't state that it's limited to 2012 winterfest. Just because some people paid for the overpriced item and then complained about its re-release?

Sakurahb
11-06-2016, 12:16 PM
I've seen this topic being discussed for three years now , and every year is the same result .

Just wow xD

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
11-06-2016, 08:00 PM
You guys are missing one point. All those vanities that came back were "expansion exclusive vanities", not plat purchase vanities. Arlor sets were exclusive to 2012 winter season. Was not an expansion vanity. But yes, since shady and surge came back to game after sts said "shady and surge is not coming back", yes anything can happen. As a tank, i really hope that they wont come back. Because whatever they release, looks sh*t. Nothing but red arlor. Its the only vanity that looks cool on warrior.
+1, finally someone who gets the whole idea point.

Lim Weibin
11-06-2016, 08:04 PM
Yes I did. And you're the one who didn't read what I said.
My question is, why was it discontinued in the first place ?

As for your question, I have touch the complete set. They were 15 Plat a set after all.

Again, I don't care if it's released again or not, I just don't get why it got discontinued in the first place, especially that it didn't state that it's limited to 2012 winterfest. Just because some people paid for the overpriced item and then complained about its re-release?
Since when it got pre-released again? It didnt even come out ever since after the 2012 winter event because it was clearly notified that it should stay as a more 'exclusive' type of vanity sets. And to sum up the whole thing, it wasn't even discontinued.

man of steel
11-06-2016, 08:41 PM
+1 and let them make recolor for green arlor for tank.. Some of dev in new map using that vanity is cool for tank..

nightmaresmoke
11-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Whatever fancy explanation you people use and your endless quarrel only sts can decide it's their call not yours.

Ceuidear
11-06-2016, 10:32 PM
I dont know about re-release of those sets.
But, am dead against the decision of bringing them back. Well, lot of them have paid millions to get each part of the set & it wont really be fair if they wanna bring it back just like the bringing back the steel commando set last year on 3rd AL birthday. Just before the birthday event started many spent around a Mill or so to get the set & withing very next 24 hrs the whole set was obtainable for 200K in CS which really pissed of many of them who spent millions.
If they r bringing back the old rare vanities which r limited in the game y not bring back the old veteran vanity Tabard set ???

Lim Weibin
11-06-2016, 11:07 PM
I dont know about re-release of those sets.
But, am dead against the decision of bringing them back. Well, lot of them have paid millions to get each part of the set & it wont really be fair if they wanna bring it back just like the bringing back the steel commando set last year on 3rd AL birthday. Just before the birthday event started many spent around a Mill or so to get the set & withing very next 24 hrs the whole set was obtainable for 200K in CS which really pissed of many of them who spent millions.
If they r bringing back the old rare vanities which r limited in the game y not bring back the old veteran vanity Tabard set ???

Exactly, so if they do plan to release back the arlor sets, why not release back the Old Veteran set? :)

Shackler
11-07-2016, 06:02 AM
+1 and let them make recolor for green arlor for tank.. Some of dev in new map using that vanity is cool for tank..

I dont mind if they recolor it and release green arlor or whatever. I just want my red arlor remains "rare".

mrm
11-07-2016, 06:11 AM
yea i also dont want this vanity to come back the it looks super cool! The fact is its rare after farming a while depending on your luck it feels great getting the full set! but i gues if u just sit and open locks and sell thsoe stuff wont feel so special and u would rater get just buy it with plat and not care just my opinion let it stay in the past or give it a recolor

Legallyblonde
11-07-2016, 07:16 AM
Can we get rainbow arlor sets Purple, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, White, Black Arlor Winterfest Sets(With Green for Wars)

Lim Weibin
11-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Can we get rainbow arlor sets Purple, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, White, Black Arlor Winterfest Sets(With Green for Wars)
Why not everything mixed together? :P

dinzly
11-07-2016, 07:22 AM
im not a hardcore player and rarely online in AL so its kinda hard for me to get the Arlor Winterfest Tree set..took me about 1 year to own one..so hell no dont re release the tree set again or red set or even green set..let these thing to be rare as a dicontinued season 1 event edition items

resurrected
11-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Pink rock guys. Imagine pink arlor!
This time please don't release it only for rogue. ( green arlor @.@ )

nightmaresmoke
11-07-2016, 08:13 AM
pleeez next event can i have the lb banner without running for the lb itself?

pleez next expansion can I have all the gear available at an npc for 1 plat or/and 1 gold coin?

pleez can i fire kraag cannon to get 1m PvE kills?

pleez can i get ultimate pokeball to get all the pets in my stable?

pleez pleez pleez can i also get everything easily available so that players who like to works towards a goal have notthing to work towards?

pleez, oh pretty pleez?

The sarcasm is real...

eugene9707
11-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Since when it got pre-released again? It didnt even come out ever since after the 2012 winter event because it was clearly notified that it should stay as a more 'exclusive' type of vanity sets. And to sum up the whole thing, it wasn't even discontinued.

Who said it should stay as a "more exclusive" set of vanity? All we know in 2012 is that it's " only avaliable in the winterfest event" which can also be interpret that it's going to return the following year. My question is: why didn't it?
And the only one who decides that's its a "more exclusive set" is probably the people who paid millions and then complain about it when sts consider to re-release it :p

As for discontinued, It is discontinued, you can't loot it or buy it anywhere else (aside from other players). Which is the case

Lim Weibin
11-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Who said it should stay as a "more exclusive" set of vanity? All we know in 2012 is that it's " only avaliable in the winterfest event" which can also be interpret that it's going to return the following year. My question is: why didn't it?
And the only one who decides that's its a "more exclusive set" is probably the people who paid millions and then complain about it when sts consider to re-release it :p

As for discontinued, It is discontinued, you can't loot it or buy it anywhere else (aside from other players). Which is the case
Thats why i made this thread due to the fact that i am of the few players that paid million for the set itself. Although you want it to come back this year, there are many other players that dosent want it to come back, so your opinion dosent really mater because majority of AL players wish that it dosent come back. So in other sense, i can say that why not make ur acc public to everyone? :)

Vvildfire
11-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Thats why i made this thread due to the fact that i am of the few players that paid million for the set itself. Although you want it to come back this year, there are many other players that dosent want it to come back, so your opinion dosent really mater because majority of AL players wish that it dosent come back. So in other sense, i can say that why not make ur acc public to everyone? :)

Um, lol. I'm pretty sure there are more players who DON'T own any of the Arlor sets xD. So I wouldn't be so sure about what you said there. But who knows?
(I do however find the "your opinion doesn't really matter" part to be a bit rude!)
I myself don't have an opinion on this. I don't own a set, and at the same time, even though I find them incredibly pretty, don't feel the need to own one either. :)
I'm probably leaning towards a "No" too, but I can't quite explain why :c

eugene9707
11-07-2016, 09:19 AM

Again, as stated, I don't care if it returns, just find the entire process funny.

Sts introduce nice set when vanity weren't tradable, then when vanities become tradable, someone decides to sell them for mills, then the people who paid millions for them protest against them being re-reased and hence driving the price up, and more people paid for it over priced (mind you, they were 15 Plat originally, and I think most people knows the "Plat to gold conversion") and the cycle continues.

Also, as many people have stated, fourmers are only a small portion of the Al population so you never know.

Lastly what does my account have to do with anything? Also, as you can see, I'm an officer in a guild who's in the top guild leaderboad, if I make my account public, there would be a mass boot, so why would I? :p

octavos
11-07-2016, 10:26 AM
and here we go again..for the 4th year lmfao XD

Sorayai
11-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Pink rock guys. Imagine pink arlor!
This time please don't release it only for rogue. ( green arlor @.@ )
Dark Templar - should he use black arlor set, that would be awesome!

Vvildfire
11-07-2016, 11:44 AM
I'll help you find your expain why.

Driving people who spend 2-3 years for a simple vanity away doesn't really help the game. I personally took 2 and a half years of farming before I owned the tree best myself, even though in the past I could have afforded it I always preferred gear over the vanity because gear meant gaining gold would be easier for me. Although the gear devalued the vanity item only rose in value.

I bought my tree vest at around 5m, got scammed once in the process trying to save a few 100ks and loosing 5m. Hai STS/support could you atleast ban the scammer?

The point is people like to have something to aim for, and others like to have something on a game that they can come back to and the security of that something holding value over time. Otherwise what's the point of playing a game where all you work and strive for is easily devalued by lazy nabs who want to get that same thing by making a forum thread. Which took him about 5 mins? 2-3 days of defending the thread and telling people their opinion doesn't matter? compared to my 2 yearsish of running maps, flipping in auc and firing cannons in kraag?
I guess that's a good reason ^;)

pleez can i fire kraag cannon to get 1m PvE kills?

Hmm... 2 years of firing cannons and you still haven't reached 1mil kills? Damn, where were you aiming? :p

Epw
11-07-2016, 01:07 PM
I never really liked how this set looks like. Imo there are much better vanities out there already.

Sasamon
11-07-2016, 02:40 PM

Absurd.

I'm not talking about bring them back or no, honestly, I don't care about it...my point that you not understand is ppl always give STS free hate about everything and forget the hard work of them to make us happy.
If you wanna go sarcasm..yes! Bring the Vantiy Thief, put all LB Vanitys for 50 plat, I cannot argument with you...You don't even read what I said...or you think it was easy get Arcane Eggs from Zavier? We can see more Nekro then Dearys over Arlor since before Zavier came, that show us ppl are doing their work(aka effort). You talk like if they bring Red Arlor back every player in game will have it...please...
Want to rule a game? Create one

Lim Weibin
11-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Um, lol. I'm pretty sure there are more players who DON'T own any of the Arlor sets xD. So I wouldn't be so sure about what you said there. But who knows?
(I do however find the "your opinion doesn't really matter" part to be a bit rude!)
I myself don't have an opinion on this. I don't own a set, and at the same time, even though I find them incredibly pretty, don't feel the need to own one either. :)
I'm probably leaning towards a "No" too, but I can't quite explain why :c
Lmao you asked 'those who owned the sets', and answering your Q was just part of it, furthermore, my opinion wasnt that rude either.If you would look for it self, i only said those 'lesser ppl' who cant seem to afford it would really want the sets to be returned, if it does, the vanity community would once again be ruinied jst like how the commando and kraken turned out to be. :)

Vvildfire
11-08-2016, 01:57 AM
Lmao you asked 'those who owned the sets', and answering your Q was just part of it, furthermore, my opinion wasnt that rude either.If you would look for it self, i only said those 'lesser ppl' who cant seem to afford it would really want the sets to be returned, if it does, the vanity community would once again be ruinied jst like how the commando and kraken turned out to be. :)
Well, I can't really agree to calling them "lesser ppl", but I guess it's just different ways of viewing them xD
..I suppose I understand why you'd call them that. Still not very nice though @.@

At ur buttttttttt, er these cannonballs keep bouncing off of it >_<
*smh* hope they backfired often!

elitwarrio
11-08-2016, 02:12 AM
Every winter same question.
I just want my button that turn on all things of the house.

Kenzou
11-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Instead of bringing back Arlor Set why not just give what Elsa wants? XD

Legallyblonde
11-09-2016, 04:36 AM

nooo please don't brong back the dresses. They're already cheap as is. I'm still waiting for them to become rare so when I wear them I feel unique and speshul.

Dex Putra
11-09-2016, 06:54 AM
pls no make the new one ..dont release/recolouring old vanity ...batter u make recipe vanity for ..uller,vili,hamingleva ..mytic 36

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Kenzou
11-09-2016, 09:50 AM
nooo please don't brong back the dresses. They're already cheap as is. I'm still waiting for them to become rare so when I wear them I feel unique and speshul.

What Elsa wants is this. Lmao xD

Lim Weibin
11-09-2016, 10:12 AM
pls no make the new one ..dont release/recolouring old vanity ...batter u make recipe vanity for ..uller,vili,hamingleva ..mytic 36

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk
+1,totally agreeing on that.

Energizeric
11-09-2016, 07:28 PM
The only reason why people think these old Arlor sets are cool is because they are rare. If they were to be re-released, they would not longer be rare and the coolness would be gone in a hurry.

Perceval
11-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Olaf looks a bit off.. ;)

timetopaysomebills
06-29-2021, 08:40 PM
PM me for more info.

Oakmaiden
06-30-2021, 06:52 AM
Time to read forum rules and not post on old threads. Offers a rusty helm and waits for STS to rerelease the set.

Remiem
07-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Closed - Necroed post