View Full Version : Add more character on Guild Motd

ujangkampak
11-06-2016, 02:01 AM
I think current character of guild motd is 80 character. Personaly, i feel it too short..
Add more character it would be nice, Hmm maybe 150 character, or even 200 charcter :banana:
Its my personal feeling,
Any though are Welcome ....
Thanks ...

Att
11-06-2016, 04:49 AM
You want to write an essay?

Meowtho
11-06-2016, 05:05 AM
well maybe leave motds long in peace, but make a new command like /rules
it would be fine if members of our guild could see what to do etc

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Abuze
11-06-2016, 08:28 AM
I agree with this. Sometimes during an event or something new IG, players keep asking the same question over and over again. To avoid this officers often change the motd to give them directions. Often you can't completely explain everything fully in motd. Increasing the characters would be nice!
+1

ilhanna
11-06-2016, 08:35 AM
You want to write an essay?

At its current length the MOTD already requires some creativity in keeping short a host of crucial messages like answers to most asked questions during event, IN ENGLISH. In my native language, that feat would've taken more space.

Schnitzel
11-06-2016, 11:13 AM
We all know he just wants to set this as the MOTD:

"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large,
a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7,
two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."

ujangkampak
11-06-2016, 04:25 PM
I agree with this. Sometimes during an event or something new IG, players keep asking the same question over and over again. To avoid this officers often change the motd to give them directions. Often you can't completely explain everything fully in motd. Increasing the characters would be nice!
+1

Nah, this what i feel :D

Att
11-06-2016, 10:26 PM
At its current length the MOTD already requires some creativity in keeping short a host of crucial messages like answers to most asked questions during event, IN ENGLISH. In my native language, that feat would've taken more space.

Well you can use Japanese, it uses less characters.